[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Production team of SBS Running Man will shut down viewers bulletin boards due too much hate comments to Jeon Somin.

Netizens comments :

(+1125,-33) What did Jeon Somin do wrong?
Your life is a losers.

(+787,-24) What kind of malicious comments are you writing?;;;

(+770,-23) Running Man fans hate Jeon So-min.
Because they think she's going to take away Song Jihyo's portion.
I don't know why uncivilized sons of richard simmons interfere with other countries' programs.

(+46,-1) Most of the malicious comments are too much of a foreign translator than written by Koreans.

(+42,-4) They're all foreigners. She said she took Song Jihyo's part. Blind people just don't answer...

(+27,-2) What's wrong with these people?

(+24,-6) Without Jeon Somin, Running Man wouldn't be fun and it would be over.

Disgusting people

Just a look at the running man official ig, most of the hate comments came from fans of a few particular countries

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been so quiet here lately :bawling:

sNack! channel has uploaded funny clips from recent episode! 

Kwak Do Won laughter so contagious! hahahahaha

I hope we can revive this page to be merrier. 

BTW, I wonder how would upcoming filming will be affected with the new SOP of Covid-19 not to have outdoor activities more than 10 in Seoul :neutral:

They are dealing with another wave now. 

I hope they can film freely indoors. 

On 6/9/2020 at 4:51 PM, ryanallright said:

Production team of SBS Running Man will shut down viewers bulletin boards due too much hate comments to Jeon Somin.

Disgusting people

Just a look at the running man official ig, most of the hate comments came from fans of a few particular countries

Yeah, I end up unfollowed the official IG due to its depressing toxicity. Just how did it became a platform to instigate hatred and pitting the members against each other. Sigh~~ what a sight. Childish! Immature!

I am superfan of SJH in the show, I am so angry when someone claiming to be her fan imposing hatred towards other member especially JSM. Both are beautiful women, instead of empowering both of them, they made things awkward and hurt both SJH and JSM in the process. :expressionless:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 520 was terrific! Absolutely hilarious~! :joy:

Kwang Soo's happy / joy / gratitude expressions makes me died laughing! :joy:

And also, The Lion King ost also cracked me up! :joy:

Literally rolling on the floor watching this episode! 

And not to forget, our beautiful ladies :kiss_wink:

Omooo~~~ Ji Hyo so graceful with Hula dance and So Min dancing passionately hahahaha :D

Ji Hyo Unnie, I love your new bangs, it suits you and makes you looks younger! Your hairstylist was right to cut your bangs, don't hate it. Hahahahah :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• 2 months later...

Long time no see.

I'm excited for next week's episode, seeing Cha Tae-Hyun will return to RM. He was probably my first actor crush. Maybe that says about how old I am hahaha. In any case, those friendship episodes are always nice and, well CTH is hilarious. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Idk of this right place to talk about this since I'm new... However, does anyone miss Kwang Soo and So Min's interactions? I know the loveline was fake but I really miss their friendship, it really made the show more enjoyable. They were still friendly after the relationship news, so I'm curious about what happened between them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Song Ji Hyo pregnant but deliberately hiding it? I don't mean to spread unfounded rumours but just can't help speculating. 

I did post this in the Song Ji Hyo forum, so please do let me know if this post needs to be deleted. 

• 3 weeks later...