Official Android Phones Thread

Guest WitchGoddess

Guest SugarTeaCoffeeCream

does any one have xperia x10? i really wanna get it..but not sure about it..

I have the xperia x10 in white. If you have any questions just ask lol.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the myTouch 4G recently and I freaking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! 8D It's my first touch phone, and so far so good. I haven't tested out the faceprime thing... but I heard it's not that great. D: But, my internet is faster than ever which I'm really happy about! 8D

I downloaded z4root and it lagged my phone a lot and started to freeze up, so I deleted it. So, I highly suggest that you don't download that app with myTouch 4G. >__<;

Does anyone know how I can text using Korean font? Is there an app for that? T__T;

Guest somebuddy2114

i got the HTC Aria

useful apps : KaKaotalk, RingDroid, and PicSay

no themes :D i like it simple

i have blues clues mail time as my text tone >_<! i dance to it everytime hehe

Guest j.adore

Does anyone know what the size of the samsung fascinate is in comparison to the korean galaxy s? My little cousin has been complaining to me all month about how there aren't enough cute cases for her phone.. and there is SO many in korea and im wondering if a case for galaxy S will fit her phone.. just by looking at the shape and such, it seems pretty similar? But i can't tell for sure. =x

Guest tirahbunny

Does anyone know what the size of the samsung fascinate is in comparison to the korean galaxy s? My little cousin has been complaining to me all month about how there aren't enough cute cases for her phone.. and there is SO many in korea and im wondering if a case for galaxy S will fit her phone.. just by looking at the shape and such, it seems pretty similar? But i can't tell for sure. =x

i believe the back is different, and the camera lens position is different also.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jenny____x

does anyone know when and if the mytouch 3g slide will be getting the 2.2 froyo update?

we got an OTA update a few months ago, but not the 2.2

Guest Esper-Lily

Late to the party but oh well.

d. MAIPHONE.jpg

Sony Ericcison Xperia X10 Mini Pro.

The keyboard slides in so you can either use that or the one screen one.

2. Useful? Hmm...

Navigation

Timer Alarm

Most fun/used?

Angry Birds

EBuddy

Facebook

4. 2.1

Guest BokuWaShinigami

Hey fellow Android users! :)

I finally got around to upgrading my phone on Black Friday, and since I've been really wanting an Android for the longest time, I finally got my hands on one. So now I'm using a black Samsung Fascinate, and I am really liking it; both the phone and the modified android 2,1 Eclair UI. Can't wait for a 2.2 Froyo update!

If anyone has any special tips or facts or anything to share, that would be neat. <3

Random: 2.3 Gingerbread looks interesting so far. O:

I'm pretty sure samsung isn't really known for releasing software updates. <_< there have been talk about updating the Samsung Intercept from 2.1 to 2.2 but haven't seen anything real.

I always thought devs would port the kernel updates for the users but that doesn't look like something that actually happens.

Guest calv1124

The Galaxy S models (international) have received their froyo updates. I can tell you know, that it's absolutely pimpin.

Flash support is probably the best upgrade, and probs swype on Korean keyboard =P.

I'm not sure about improvements in stock performance, I installed a lag fix as soon as I upgraded so I can't comment.

I just hope the Galaxy S line manages to be upgraded to 3.0 Honeycomb. I don't want to be abandoned in a 24 month contract...

Guest BokuWaShinigami

@awdark: Yeah, I don't know how that's going to happen either; I keep hearing promises about a 2.2 froyo update but I have yet to actually see anything. I've heard that it's supposed to come before the year's end, but there isn't too much time left in December so I don't know how that's going to work. :|

@calv1124: Ah gosh, I want to see an update for my phone soon - you make it sound great! I especially am looking forward to the upgraded flash support. And yeah, I know what you mean about not wanting to be abandoned. It feels sort of weird being so behind on updates as I watch Google release all of their new stuff. Guh.

The Galaxy S models (international) have received their froyo updates. I can tell you know, that it's absolutely pimpin.

Flash support is probably the best upgrade, and probs swype on Korean keyboard =P.

I'm not sure about improvements in stock performance, I installed a lag fix as soon as I upgraded so I can't comment.

I just hope the Galaxy S line manages to be upgraded to 3.0 Honeycomb. I don't want to be abandoned in a 24 month contract...

Just upgraded to 2.2 to the other day (located in Australia) and I like the extra features, I haven't tried out the flash yet. I'm finding the keyboard changes handy but I don't like how my emoticon button is gone now. :( I doubt they'll abandon us and leave the software like that since Samsung is pretty committed to Android and working with Google on their next phone I think. Didn't apply lag fix and in terms of lag, I feel it's only slightly better. Heard it's a lot better on 2.2.1 but no idea when they'll release it.

Guest tirahbunny

Is there a way to uninstall the messages stock app? I downloaded the handcent and everytime I get a txt it applies to both application.

thats because you need to turn off notifications for the stock message app.

Guest tinipinki

Hi, sorry I might have a really stupid question but please help!

I just got my samsung fascinate and downloaded 2 apps but I can't seem to find them! Should they show up with all the other apps? Thank you in advance!

Guest BokuWaShinigami

Hi, sorry I might have a really stupid question but please help!

I just got my samsung fascinate and downloaded 2 apps but I can't seem to find them! Should they show up with all the other apps? Thank you in advance!

They should show up in your app drawer on the last screen (scroll to the right most panel), after all of the pre-installed apps. :D

Archived