Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

On 9/1/2020 at 8:59 PM, Amethyst_S said:

I found this with chinese subtitle.:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAMjSaaYQDc

I hope someone can translate what Yejin said. I really want to know what she said with Haha.

Video is a bit long for me to watch right now. If you let me know which are the YJ parts, I can do my best to translate.

On 9/1/2020 at 7:42 PM, Dee.84 said:

, the video is usually automatically embedded if you paste the link. 

I also have not seen a longer version of SYJ's talk during the 2016 BIFF but I think this article, which is posted in the first page of this thread, is related to it.

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20161008002951315

Thanks. I have tried to just copy and paste the link directly in posts but it just comes out as a url link for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTLRKoECDA

This was quite a fun/long interview with YJ that she did with her costar to promote SITR.

She looks great here in red.  Found out some new things about her- that she liked to ski and she has done sky diving.  Does anyone know if she does any sports regularly other than pilates?  Think her SITR costar also said he was surprised at how fast she runs lol. And we see that in CLOY also.  She also likes daredevil rides and is competitive at games.  I love that she's an adventurous, competitive lady.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/09/02/how-actress-son-ye-jin-says-shes-managing-during-the-pandemic/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sep 2, 2020,10:01am EDT

How Actress Son Ye-Jin Says She’s Managing During The Pandemic

Contributor
I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.

South Korean actress Son Ye-jin regrets not being able to see her fans in the Philippines.
South Korean actress Son Ye-jin regrets not being able to see her fans in the Philippines.

SMART COMMUNICATIONS

Restrictions designed to minimize the spread of COVID-19 have resulted in people spending more time at home, sometimes binge-watching fun escapist TV fare, such as the Korean drama Crash Landing On You. The drama stars actress Son Ye-jin as a South Korean heiress who accidentally lands in North Korea and falls for a North Korean officer, played by Hyun Bin. The drama was filmed before the pandemic prompted cancellations and quarantines. Since then Son, like most people, has spent more time than usual at home.

“I realize that I really like traveling,” said Son. “Seeing how frustrated I feel when I can’t go. Traveling to Africa is one of my bucket list destinations. I miss friends living abroad the most.”

The pandemic curtailed work-related  travel, including fan events.

“It’s true that I’m worried about a lot of people gathering,” said Son. “I also canceled some filming schedules when the coronavirus first started.

Son recently became the face of a mobile services campaign.

Son recently became the face of a mobile services campaign.

SMART COMMUNICATIONS

Son was set to travel to the Philippines to participate in an advertising campaign for Smart Signature mobile services, but the pandemic forced her to film the campaign closer to home. The actress regrets missing a chance to visit the Philippines and meeting her fans there.  

“I’ve been there a few times,” said Son. “I went on a family trip. It was a long time ago, but I remember it was so good. Nature was the most beautiful.”

The Smart Signature ad, eventually filmed in Korea, shows Son riding a gleaming motorcycle and promoting the mobile services in polished English. Filming the ad took all night, but Son describes the experience warmly.

“The staff clapped for me at the end of each cut, so it was funny and I felt energized,” said Son. “We took it until dawn, but it was less tiring.” 

Son is using her extra time indoors wisely, keeping up with her regular workouts, while trying to eat healthy. Relaxing is another important way to recharge, and the star of some binge-worthy k-dramas also enjoys the occasional entertainment marathon.

Spoiler

Son Ye-jin starred in 'Crash Landing On You' with Hyun Bin.

Son Ye-jin starred in ‘Crash Landing On You’ withHyun Bin.

NETFLIX

“I sometimes watch Netflix” said Son. “I tend to binge-watch. All I need is a sofa and a TV on my day off. And also my smartphone.”

Son relies on her phone not only to stay connected during a time of social distancing, but as a way to update her skills. 

“I use the camera app a lot,” said Son. “Also, I am using apps when I drive, to listen to music, and study English.”

Even if fans can identify with the way Son spends her down time, it might be hard to convince them that she is, as she insists, quite ordinary. Her most recent drama, Crash Landing On You, is the third-highest rated drama in Korean cable television history and because the tvN drama aired internationally on Netflix, Son attracted an even wider fan base.

“I never think of myself as an international or global actor,” she said. “I’m so amazed and grateful that Crash Landing On You has created a lot of international fans.”

Son was already a star before Crash Landing On You, previously appearing in the dramas Something In The Rain with Jung Hae-in, Don’t Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus with Kim Nam-gil and Personal Taste with Lee Min-ho. She can also be seen in the recent films Be With You with So Ji-sub, The Negotiation, also with Hyun Bin, and The Last Princess with Park Hae Il.

The actress is thankful for her fans’ ongoing support. 

“Your support gives me so much strength, and I always thank you,” said Son. “Thank you for sending me so many letters, flowers, cakes, gifts, and many more and I will surely repay you with a good project!”

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3099825/son-ye-jin-how-crash-landing-you-changed-her-fashion

Son Ye-jin on how Crash Landing On You changed her fashion style and her greatest memory of filming alongside Hyun Bin in the smash TVN Korean drama on Netflix

In an exclusive interview with STYLE, the beloved South Korean actress reflects on the record-breaking success of Crash Landing on You, her approach to acting and career goals, as she follows co-star Hyun Bin by starring in the latest Smart Communications commercial, bringing her closer to Filipino fans worldwide

Published: 10:22am, 2 Sep, 2020

The success of Crash Landing On You and the universal appeal of Son Ye-jin as an endorser has won not only the hearts of K-drama fans but also the Filipino public as well. Photo: @crashinglandingonyou/Instagram

The success of Crash Landing On You and the universal appeal of Son Ye-jin as an endorser has won not only the hearts of K-drama fans but also the Filipino public as well. Photo: @crashinglandingonyou/Instagram

When Smart Communications unveiled Crash Landing On You star Hyun Bin as its brand ambassador in June, it didn’t take too long for fans to speculate that his on-screen partner, Son Ye-jin, would soon follow suit. Fans were right: two months later, and the Philippine telecommunications giant has finally launched Son as the face of Smart Signature, the company’s postpaid brand of mobile services.

Crash Landing On You, which tells the story of two star-crossed lovers, Yoon Se-ri, a billionaire heiress, and Ri Jeong-hyeok, captain of the North Korean Special Police Force, is the highest-rating TVN drama and the third-highest-rated drama in Korean cable TV history (based on peak viewing figures). The show has an international following among Filipinos and Chinese, and even after it ended in February, it still continues to pull in fans around the world, partly due to its high visibility on Netflix.

“It was a success because it’s a story everyone can relate to across ages and borders,” explains Son Ye-jin in an exclusive interview with STYLE. “The characters’ charm and the scenic locations we featured made the show a hit.”

Son considers shooting scenes on Panorama Bridge Sigriswil as her most memorable experience on-set. “I remember the scene over the bridge, which was filmed in Switzerland. It suddenly rained and it was cold. The sun went down and we had a hard time,” she recalls.

Son’s character, Yoon Se-ri, is known for making bold fashion choices. She wears Balmain, Burberry, Celine and Louis Vuitton – luxury labels and brands that are befitting of a billionaire fashion mogul.

Given the luxury collaborations, how has Son’s personal style evolved? “Style was important because it showed how Se-ri succeeded as a designer and entrepreneur,” she says. “After the show I tried to experiment with different styles. I became more open with my stylist. Now, I choose my outfits more carefully.”

In an interview for her Smart Communications endorsement shoot, Son admitted she’s an “ordinary person” behind the camera. “I’m the same person as you guys,” she says with a laugh. Her answer might be an understatement, given she’s an award-winning actress, but on her Instagram account, which has 3.2 million followers, she posts about food, travel, fashion and career – things everyday people can relate to.

Dubbed the “Queen of Melodrama”, Son has portrayed different characters throughout her two-decade career. Before Crash Landing On You, she played a 30-year-old career woman who falls in love with her best friend’s younger brother in Something in the Rain.

So how does an actress of her calibre immerse herself in a new role? “In my case, no matter what I play, I try to find a similar aspect between me and that character,” she reveals.

Son thinks she has not reached mainstream success yet despite winning multiple acting awards and sweeping numerous endorsements. Her advice to people starting out in the business is to set a goal. “Even if the reality is not close to that goal, try your best to imagine yourself in the future and make the best out of everything. Think of it as a step closer to your dreams.”

• Like 6

@Amethyst_S  

They talk about this pic that was posted on SNS of SYJ and another woman (Yoona?) with the guy in the backseat (sorry, don't know who he is either?). The pic was taken at the celebration after his concert in Leessang.  Since they knew each other, the guy said why not take a pic together?  However, after it was posted, it somehow became a thing of people asking him whom would he date and there even ended up being a poll on some website. So he texted SYJ and said we really have to date now (as a joke I believe) but there was no response lol.  Then they start talking about another actress...(su chi?)  Then they joke about him having to pick only 1 actress he can be with out of 5 and never see the others again lol.  He screams SYJ at 12:55.  Then he jokes that he's cunning because he's picking the one he has more of a chance with.  Driver then says he's filmed with SYJ and knows her fairly well.  He says backseat guy might have a chance.  Backseat guy says he feels SYJ doesn't hate him lol. He says he feels SYJ doesn't treat him simply like an oppa or just a colleague she's comfortable with. Feels like... this is the first time I'm saying this, he says. The other person in the front seat just laughs.  Backseat guy tells him not to laugh and says he will call SYJ.  Frontseat guy says you have her phone number?  He calls, rings for a long time then finally SYJ picks up.  He says to her, we should date. Dead air. He says, are you blushing lol?  SYJ then says in a deadpan voice and laughing, oh I'm too happy, can we? He says, tell me quickly that you love me.  She asks him are you drunk during the daytime? He says, no... I drank because I miss you.... and because I have lots of money.  Do you want to go to TGI this Friday?  SYJ laughs in reply.  I can buy you Eastpak, Jansport and Nike bags, how about it? (Don't get this joke) SYJ says, oh too expensive.  He says, oh you really are a frugal girl.   Then he says I have a brother who's also a fan of yours and hands the phone to the guy in the front seat.  The driver just shouts "I love you".  The other person in the frontseat tells SYJ she's Haha's girlfriend.  She tells SYJ they were just chatting with Haha and ended up calling her.  SYJ asks, so you're filming right now? I didn't know, she says. She tells SYJ that it seems she maybe she likes Haha so they had to call her to find out the truth. So just tell us directly, if Haha wants to date you, are you willing?  Countdown in 1, 2, 3 to give Haha some pressure. SYJ says oh don't count 1,2,3 (she's so nice).  So she asks SYJ, what kind of man do you think Haha is?  She says she doesn't really know lol.  They ask SYJ if she knows there's a poll on SNS about who Haha should date.  SYJ says she knows her votes are a bit more, it's the fans' way of protecting Yoona lol, that's why she got more votes.  Then backseat guy takes the phone again and says it's him, you don't even know my name? SYJ says, isn't this the first time we are chatting on the phone? lol.  Then he says, yes I love you.  She just keeps laughing. He says, SYJ I'll come find you after today's filming is over.  She says, so we can get to know each other better lol.  He says ILU again.  He says thank you to SYJ and sorry about this and bye and hangs up the phone. 

After he's hung up with her, he tells the others that he was kind of bullsh*ting before (not sure if translating this, right, not sure what the Chinese here means?), he doesn't really know her well. To be honest, he was exaggerating (?) before and his heartbeat was beating fast, he was so nervous, but SYJ kindly went along with what he was saying.  She's too nice, he says.  Then they joke about how nervous he was when he was calling her and she hadn't picked up.  Then he asks, should he send her a text now to apologise for just now? Frontseat person jokes, no, you have to be embarrassed for longer.  Backseat guy sends SYJ a text anyway.  Frontseat people joke backseat guy's been in a car for an hour now but they don't need him anymore, just SYJ lol.  

Then backseat guy gets a reply text from SYJ. Oh thank you YJ, he says, she says she accepts his apology. He says, she's really too great. She said that she should have answered the call in a happier tone, it was very entertaining just now.  Then he asks, why did she put a smiley ^^ in her text?  What is the meaning of this smiley? Does it mean she likes him?  He laughs.  Then they all joke about making a call to another big global star.  Backseat guy accidentally calls SYJ again.  They joke, ask her why she put a smiley in her text lol. So he's called her again and asks her, there's something very strange, what is the meaning of the smiley? They all laugh. Driver shouts, stop bothering her.  Backseat guy says sorry about this and thank you to SYJ.  He tells her don't just laugh in front of anyone (because she's his woman), thank you YJ.  She laughs and says OK. 

The End. :)  

I don't watch Korean variety shows so no idea who the people in this video are? Please give me some context. How does the backseat guy know SYJ?  She was a good sport to play along but we know that about her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

16 hours ago, Seriya said:

They talk about this pic that was posted on SNS of SYJ and another woman (Yoona?) with the guy in the backseat (sorry, don't know who he is either?). The pic was taken at the celebration after his concert in Leessang.  Since they knew each other, the guy said why not take a pic together?  However, after it was posted, it somehow became a thing of people asking him whom would he date and there even ended up being a poll on some website. So he texted SYJ and said we really have to date now (as a joke I believe) but there was no response lol.  Then they start talking about another actress...(su chi?)  Then they joke about him having to pick only 1 actress he can be with out of 5 and never see the others again lol.  He screams SYJ at 12:55.  Then he jokes that he's cunning because he's picking the one he has more of a chance with.  Driver then says he's filmed with SYJ and knows her fairly well.  He says backseat guy might have a chance.  Backseat guy says he feels SYJ doesn't hate him lol. He says he feels SYJ doesn't treat him simply like an oppa or just a colleague she's comfortable with. Feels like... this is the first time I'm saying this, he says. The other person in the front seat just laughs.  Backseat guy tells him not to laugh and says he will call SYJ.  Frontseat guy says you have her phone number?  He calls, rings for a long time then finally SYJ picks up.  He says to her, we should date. Dead air. He says, are you blushing lol?  SYJ then says in a deadpan voice and laughing, oh I'm too happy, can we? He says, tell me quickly that you love me.  She asks him are you drunk during the daytime? He says, no... I drank because I miss you.... and because I have lots of money.  Do you want to go to TGI this Friday?  SYJ laughs in reply.  I can buy you Eastpak, Jansport and Nike bags, how about it? (Don't get this joke) SYJ says, oh too expensive.  He says, oh you really are a frugal girl.   Then he says I have a brother who's also a fan of yours and hands the phone to the guy in the front seat.  The driver just shouts "I love you".  The other person in the frontseat tells SYJ she's Haha's girlfriend.  She tells SYJ they were just chatting with Haha and ended up calling her.  SYJ asks, so you're filming right now? I didn't know, she says. She tells SYJ that it seems she maybe she likes Haha so they had to call her to find out the truth. So just tell us directly, if Haha wants to date you, are you willing?  Countdown in 1, 2, 3 to give Haha some pressure. SYJ says oh don't count 1,2,3 (she's so nice).  So she asks SYJ, what kind of man do you think Haha is?  She says she doesn't really know lol.  They ask SYJ if she knows there's a poll on SNS about who Haha should date.  SYJ says she knows her votes are a bit more, it's the fans' way of protecting Yoona lol, that's why she got more votes.  Then backseat guy takes the phone again and says it's him, you don't even know my name? SYJ says, isn't this the first time we are chatting on the phone? lol.  Then he says, yes I love you.  She just keeps laughing. He says, SYJ I'll come find you after today's filming is over.  She says, so we can get to know each other better lol.  He says ILU again.  He says thank you to SYJ and sorry about this and bye and hangs up the phone. 

After he's hung up with her, he tells the others that he was kind of bullsh*ting before (not sure if translating this, right, not sure what the Chinese here means?), he doesn't really know her well. To be honest, he was exaggerating (?) before and his heartbeat was beating fast, he was so nervous, but SYJ kindly went along with what he was saying.  She's too nice, he says.  Then they joke about how nervous he was when he was calling her and she hadn't picked up.  Then he asks, should he send her a text now to apologise for just now? Frontseat person jokes, no, you have to be embarrassed for longer.  Backseat guy sends SYJ a text anyway.  Frontseat people joke backseat guy's been in a car for an hour now but they don't need him anymore, just SYJ lol.  

Then backseat guy gets a reply text from SYJ. Oh thank you YJ, he says, she says she accepts his apology. He says, she's really too great. She said that she should have answered the call in a happier tone, it was very entertaining just now.  Then he asks, why did she put a smiley ^^ in her text?  What is the meaning of this smiley? Does it mean she likes him?  He laughs.  Then they all joke about making a call to another big global star.  Backseat guy accidentally calls SYJ again.  They joke, ask her why she put a smiley in her text lol. So he's called her again and asks her, there's something very strange, what is the meaning of the smiley? They all laugh. Driver shouts, stop bothering her.  Backseat guy says sorry about this and thank you to SYJ.  He tells her don't just laugh in front of anyone (because she's his woman), thank you YJ.  She laughs and says OK. 

when this happen? after running man?

18 hours ago, Seriya said:

I can buy you Eastpak, Jansport and Nike bags, how about it? (Don't get this joke) SYJ says, oh too expensive.  

I don't watch Korean variety shows so no idea who the people in this video are? Please give me some context. How does the backseat guy know SYJ?  She was a good sport to play along but we know that about her. 

@Seriya I am not familiar with K-ent, especially the variety shows too. According to the Ch-subs, Eastpak, Jansport and Nike bags are considered expensive for the younger generation, and from the conversation between the hosts and Haha, seems that Haha's image is "small kid" (literally translated from the subs).

Backseat guy is Gong Hyung-jin, who acted with YJ in drama Alone In Love (2006), and worked with her again in animated movie Yobi (2007).

I really like hearing YJ's voice on the phone - so sweet and cheerful. Love her witty answers too. 

@puan iryantie

I think YJ knew Haha from Running Man episode 70 broadcasted 27 Nov 2011.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2011/12/running-man-episode-70/

The Taxi interview was 2 Aug 2012. 

YJ and Haha in Running Man ep 70.

RM70-00122.jpg

• Like 4

thank you @ILSYJSG

Before CLOY, there were very few interviews (with English subtitles) from SYJ so I don't know much about her personality, but now after CLOY, there are lots of interviews in English Subtitles, she is charming, adorable and down to earth. SYJ breathtaking me every time I watch her movies or dramas.

• Like 3

There's so much SYJ spam on youtube and elsewhere unfortunately, so many accounts using SYJ's name and her post CLOY popularity to get clicks using clickbait, dubious non fact checked content and rumour mongering about her personal life.  I never give them clicks and hope people take all the so called crumbs or content with a huge grain of salt.  I really hope people can focus on her acting and projects rather than her private life that she has rightly not chosen to share with the world.  She's worked hard for her success and worked hard to be a professional actor to stand on her own, I doubt she would want anything to overshadow that.  SYJ is such a private individual and I love and respect that about her, I hope she isn't bothered by all the intrusion and intense interest that can get out of line.

It's good that she has a group of close female friends who are also in the biz who can understand what she goes through and can support each other.  20s SYJ was concerned that she didn't have good friends in the biz, 30s SYJ has a tight group of them so well done, girl. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, puan iryantie said:

Just now I look in youtube there are many issues about SYJ married or pregnant, why they deduce this?

I really hope SYJ tough enough when there are many issues about her personality.

There issues from IG or twitter or SNS? Because I don’t have IG, Twitter or some like that.

These "issues" are mainly based on CLOY. The marriage rumors are because certain fans are imagining a real life romantic relationship between SYJ and Hyun Bin, to the point where they are producing videos saying they are already married and other baseless gossip. The only story about pregnancy I've heard is that some fans thought that because of the ending of CLOY, the Yoon Se-ri character might have been pregnant. The director said that was nonsense. I'm sure if SYJ decides to enter a long term relationship, it will be announced by her agency and herself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[Result of online poll participated by 2680 Japanese females aged from 10’s to 50’s. 2020-06-17.]

Latest Edition. Recommended Korean Movies TOP 20 Ranking

Spoiler

5882F4F8-4B8E-4633-95B4-4A83FE319AD4.jpg

1. Parasite (336 votes)
Director: Bong Joon-ho
Cast: Song Kang-ho, Lee Sun-kyun, Cho Yeo-jung, Choi Woo-shik, Park So-dam, Jang Hye-jin 

Spoiler

038EFC15-5EB8-46B9-BDAB-94C79356040C.jpg

2. A Moment to Remember (268 votes)
Cast: Jung Woo-sung, Son Ye-jin 
94003E32-F7A4-42CE-B07F-21FD44CED07C.jpg

3. My Sassy Girl (173 votes)
Release: July 27, 2001
Director: Kwak Jae-yong 
Cast: Jeon Ji-hyun, Cha Tae-hyun 

Spoiler

2C0E4C75-17D0-47AB-8AB9-D4208885EEEC.jpg

4. You’re My Pet (130 votes)
Cast: Kim Ha-neul, Jang Keun-suk

Spoiler

4246B22F-8E18-4AB2-A3EC-39B0601B0EF0.jpg

5. Shiri (89 votes)
Release: February 13, 1999
Director: Kang Je-gyu 
Cast: Han Seok-gyu, Choi Min-shik, Song Kang-ho, Kim Yunjin 

Spoiler

9DB5FE1A-6C70-4AF4-92FC-7C747FC9FF84.jpg

6. Windstruck (80 votes)
Release: June 4, 2004
Director: Kwak Jae-yong 
Cast: Jeon Ji-hyun, Jang Hyuk

Spoiler

A57E34AD-7582-44A6-BC95-634B1FA2AAAC.jpg

7. Old Boy (77 votes)

Release: November 21, 2003
Director: Park Chan-wook

Cast: Choi Min-shik, Yoo Ji-tae, Kang Hye-jung

Spoiler

12F35624-D170-4B77-8561-143B2D111002.jpg

8. Train to Busan (70 votes)
Director: Yeon Sang-ho 
Cast: Gong Yoo, Jung Yumi, Ma Dong-seok 

Spoiler

7CACF44F-AEA1-46A5-827D-80016A5BEBD7.jpg

9. A Taxi Driver (60 votes)
Release: August 2, 2017
Director: Jang Hoon
Cast: Song Kang-ho, Thomas Kretschmann, Yoo Hae-jin, Ryu Jun-Yeol

Spoiler

9A4B9752-04C4-45F5-82FD-D76448C51DE6.jpg

10. Be With You (56 votes)
Cast: So Ji-sub, Son Ye-jin 
9B952887-05E4-43D3-BF29-AE4D23DE64FA.jpg

11. The Negotiation (55 votes)
Cast: Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin
C31C1E48-B7E5-4D0F-94C3-0C7851F2168C.jpg

12. Sunny (52 votes)
Release: May 4, 2011
Director: Kang Hyung-chul 
Cast: Shim Eun-kyung, Kang Sora, Kim Min-young, Park Jin-joo, Nam Bora, Kim Bo-mi, Min Hyo-rin 

Spoiler

E8C71803-77BD-4C2A-A7E2-EDBEE50ED049.jpg

13. Barking Dogs Never Bite (51 votes)
Release: February 19, 2000
Cast: Lee Sung-jae, Bae Doo-na

Spoiler

5011305F-745C-4703-B802-2CC2D1DEE7BE.jpg

14. The King and The Clown (50 votes)
Release: December 29, 2005 
Director: Lee Joon-ik 
Cast: Gam Woo-sung, Jung Jin-young, Kang Sung-yeon, Lee Joon-ki

Spoiler

A154FAD3-3B71-44D7-8F05-8DCBB7FB5728.jpg

15. Memories of Murder (47 votes)
Release: May 2, 2003
Cast: Song Kang-ho, Kim Sang-kyung

Spoiler

B88F6E52-792D-4403-9725-A651C8307B68.jpg

16. Miss Granny (45 votes)
Release: January 22, 2014
Cast: Shim Eun-kyung, Na Moon-hee

Spoiler

98F7FCB4-0B43-4C5A-941E-48E8F44C34E1.jpg

17. The Beauty Inside  (44 votes)
Release: August 20, 2015
Cast: Han Hyo-joo 

Spoiler

0B908651-7783-4B04-A001-7437755FC6FD.jpg

17. The Host (44 votes)
Release: July 27, 2006

Cast: Song Kang-ho, Byun Hee-bong, Park Hae-il, Bae Doo-na, Go Ah-sung

Spoiler

0C990147-FB87-4760-AFE3-CF232D5E9BC2.jpg

19. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (43 votes)
Release: July 29, 2005
Director: Park Chan-wook
Cast: Lee Young-ae, Choi Min-shik 

Spoiler

6F09FA2B-1DC3-4EB1-8C2A-B94FC397BE4D.jpg

20. The Chaser (42 votes)
Release: February 14, 2008
Director: Na Hong-jin 
Cast: Kim Yoon-seok, Ha Jung-woo, Seo Young-hee

Spoiler

5398BFD3-70C8-49AC-B114-B77E63473147.jpg

Source: 看韩影@weibo

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Seoul Drama Awards is coming up! Since we won't be able to watch till Sept 15, I don't recall if we will find out the winners beforehand on the 10th or not.

Some of her latest updates:

more pics from saselomo on her agency instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEtHq0MHDjV

https://www.instagram.com/p/CETnX03AmNE/ manyo japan

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbejzkgfuM/ i really love that jennyhouse shoot a lot

The music they use :) Marloe's The Future is Now 

Counting down to her fan meeting in 18 days (those who are lucky to get to see it) I look forward to the updates after 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Seoul Drama Awards is coming up! Since we won't be able to watch till Sept 15, I don't recall if we will find out the winners beforehand on the 10th or not.

why,there no ceremony award?

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Latest Edition. Recommended Korean Movies TOP 20 Ranking

i think that SYJ has a lot of fans in japan

2 hours ago, forumsoomp said:

finished watching Something in the Rain and love this drama very much. amazing chemistry & acting by SYJ and JHI, hope there is a sequel to complete their happiness. their love scenes were so natural & real.

Yes...I like too and wait to long see her in small screen. there the happy ending story right.  I thought if there ad sequel can be boring except there any conflict or another story

Jennyhouse is now the brand to watch on Olive Young lotte department:

jennyhouseoliveyoung.jpg

They are feature all over the site now :) 

https://www.oliveyoung.co.kr/store/planshop/getPlanShopDetail.do?dispCatNo=500000100650150

also can find it on mujin's post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE8HMpSplYT/

also saselomo update:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE8NZXLpOjz/

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1