Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Taipei 101 Mall Official IG 

post. 🥟🥢

“I believe all fans have seen the news about the goddess Son Ye- jin visiting Taipei 101 right? Son Fairy also posted a video of happily tasting dinner on IG. How could she be so satisfied with her meal? That's right! It's our "85 TianDi" located on the 85th floor with a Michelin-starred chef. […]”

IMG-6493.jpg

IMG-6495.jpg

IMG-6492.jpg

Son Ye-jin shows off live! Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin like to use one thing while their children are sleeping, "watching dramas + scrolling on their mobile phones"

APRIL 16, 2024 19:55PM

TVBS ENT TAIWAN

Sun Yizhen attended the launch conference of Taiwan's beauty drinks this afternoon. ( Photo/Photo by Huang Chengshuo)
Sun Yizhen attended the launch conference of Taiwan's beauty drinks this afternoon. ( Photo/Photo by Huang Chengshuo)

South Korean actress Son Ye-jin came to Taiwan this afternoon (16) to attend the launch of beauty drinks, which was also her first visit to Treasure Island in 25 years since her debut. In addition to wanting to eat Xiaolongbao, she also revealed a lot of her married life. Unexpectedly, there is an extra member in the family now, and there is almost no "ME TIME". She can only take the time when the child sleeps to watch the drama. The troubles seem to be the same as that of ordinary mothers.

Son Ye-jin said at the beginning, "This is my first visit to Taiwan. I'm really excited and throbbing! On the way to this place (the venue) after getting off the plane, I think the street scene is very similar to that of Seoul, and there is a sense of closeness. Today, what I am most looking forward to is to eat Xiaolongbao tonight!"

Son Ye-jin gave birth to a son in November 2022 and did not return to the public until July 2023. However, when it comes to the change of her identity, she said frankly, "I have almost no time for myself now. Because I have formed a new family, I spend almost all my time with my family. In addition to the skin care time, I can only grasp the children's sleep and nap, which is very important for me to have my own time.

IMG-6512.jpg

IMG-6513.jpg

Son Ye-jin also shared that she actually uses these trivial times to watch TV series that she usually doesn’t have time to watch, scroll on her phone or meditate. As for how to take care of her skin, she shared that the most important things are to wash your face and exercise.

However, during the conversation, the host KEN was trying too hard to look at the goddess in front of her, so Son Ye-jin couldn't help but exclaim: "You look at me so carefully, it makes me feel a little burdened!" She couldn't help but laugh. She also talked about that she will definitely share the things she likes with everyone around her, including her family. As for whether her husband Hyun Bin also uses the beauty drinks at hand, she also admitted: "Yes!"

[2024/04/16 | M2 Taiwan Event] Son Yejin shared about her recent baseball date (MLB World Tour Seoul Series) with husband Hyun Bin. 🧢

"We got invitations from officials so uri nampyeonie (my husband) asked me “Wanna go together~?” I haven't seen many baseball games in the stadium but it was really fun! There was this kind of experience so I gladly tagged along" 

IMG-6527.jpg

Son Ye-jin Shares How Nice It Was To Go On A Baseball Game Date With Hyun Bin Last Month

APRIL 17, 2024

SBS STAR

IMG-6516.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin mentioned how enjoyable it was to have a baseball game date with her husband actor Hyun Bin last month. 

On April 16, Son Ye-jin made an appearance at an event hosted by a cosmetic brand in Taiwan.

At the event, she took time chatting with Taiwanese media, answering their questions with warmth. 

Son Ye-jin chuckled when asked about being hailed as a 'goddess', saying, "I'm just an average person. It feels a bit embarrassing hearing that." 

She went on, "Anyway, I'm grateful and happy that people see me that way. I believe that's all thanks to all those ads that made me look good. I can't say how long I'll keep up the goddess vibe, but I'll keep hitting the gym to stay healthy and age gracefully."

IMG-6517.jpg

Regarding her recent buzz-worthy date with Hyun Bin to the "MLB World Tour: Seoul Series 2024," Son Ye-jin shared, "It was a big game, and we were fortunate to receive an invitation from the organizers."

With a smile, she added, "When my husband asked, 'Do you want to go together?' I haven't been to many baseball games, but the times I did go were really fun. So, I happily joined him. And it was nice."

IMG-6519.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-6518.jpg

On this day, Son Ye-jin also opened up about the changes she has experienced since becoming a mother. 

The actress said, "Honestly, I barely have any 'me' time these days. Family time takes up most of my day now. Apart from my workout and self-care routines, the little time I do get is usually when my child is napping or asleep at night. Those moments are precious to me. I try to squeeze in some 'me' time then, whether it's catching up on TV shows, scrolling through my phone or simply taking a moment to relax."

She resumed, "But since becoming a mom, I've found myself wanting to play the role of a nurturing mother even more."

Son Ye-jin Shares How Nice It Was To Go On A Baseball Game Date With Hyun Bin Last Month Son Ye Jin says ‘it was really fun’ as she talks about her baseball date with husband Hyun Bin

APRIL 18, 2024

PINKVILLA

IMG-6527.jpg

Actress Son Ye Jin talked about her recent date with her husband Hyun Bin and revealed her experience of watching a baseball match.

Son Ye Jin is the actress who led the iconic K-drama Crash Landing on You alongside her now-husband Hyun Bin. Being one of the most followed star couples in the South Korean industry, fans are always on the lookout for new updates from them

Son Ye Jin Hyun Bin MLB

IMG-6538.jpg

On March 21, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin were seen on a date when they went to watch a baseball match during the MLB Seoul Series game. 

Son Ye Jin went to Taiwan for an event on March 16, and during an interview there she got candid about her recent baseball date with her husband Hyun Bin.  She shared that they had received multiple invitations from officials.  

She warmingly recalled that Hyun Bin asked her ‘Wanna go together?’ and they went on the date. 

Son Ye Jin sharing her personal experience with the game, revealed she had not watched many baseball games in the stadium but it was really fun. 

[2024/03/21] Hyun Bin and Son Yejin along with their managers at the MLB World Tour Seoul Series 2024.

“ My husband asked me if I wanted to go with him. I rarely watch baseball, but I think baseball is very exciting, so I agreed. ~ Son Yejin

Son Ye-jin "♥Hyun Bin's date at the baseball stadium is fun... After becoming a mother, I want a role with strong maternal love" 

2024041801001314100177991_202404171718042024041801001314100177992_20240417171804

[SPORTS CHOSUN] 

Son Ye-jin revealed the story behind her baseball stadium date with Hyun Bin and the changes she has made since becoming a mother. 

Son Ye-jin attended a beauty brand's event held in Taiwan on the 16th. Son Ye-jin appeared in a pink dress and showed off her beautiful elegance figure, garnering a lot of attention from local media.  

On this day, Son Ye-jin expressed her feelings about visiting Taiwan, saying, "I was thrilled to visit Taiwan for the first time. The drive from the airport to the hotel felt very similar to Korea, which gave me a sense of familiarity." 

Despite being often hailed as ‘goddess', Son Ye-jin humbly dismissed such title.   "I am just a very ordinary person. I feel embarrassed when I hear such things," she said with a chuckled. "I am thankful for  the beautiful image conveyed through my ads. I don't know how long I will be able to maintain this ‘goddess-like’ image, but I am committed to exercise regularly and try to age healthily and beautifully."

Son Ye-jin, who became a hot topic last month when she was spotted watching the 'MLB World Tour Seoul Series 2024' game between the LA Dodgers and San Diego Padres with Hyun Bin, said, “We were invited by the organizers, and my husband asked if I wanted to join him.”

Although I don’t often watch baseball,  I’ve had  some fun experiences at games before, so I gladly agreed and went with him.”

2024041801001314100177993_20240417171804

Son Ye-jin also revealed the changes after becoming a mother. He said, "Actually, I think I have very little time for myself right now. Now that I have a family, I spend most of my time with my family." He added, "Except for exercising and taking care of myself, the rest of the time is spent when the child naps or when he sleeps at night." “There are times when I am given very little time, and I try to have some time for myself, even if it’s only for a short period of time, so I watch TV or use my phone or just close my eyes.” . 

She also said, “After I become a mother, I want to play the role of a mother with very strong maternal love.” 

When asked about true beauty, Son Ye-jin said, "There is external beauty and internal beauty, but I think the combination of those is what we think of as beauty. And I think I will have to continue to work hard to become beautiful both internally and externally. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin worked together in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You,' and then developed into real-life lovers and got married in 2022. She gave birth to her son in November of the same year. She recently received and is considering an offer to star in director Park Chan-wook's new film.

The beautiful gardener of Podo penthouse looking around their rooftop garden for a legit four-leaf clover (a symbol of good luck) and finally found it! . Oh yea-ahh🍀😆❤️

IMG-6351.jpg

IMG-6352.jpg

IMG-6589.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-6353.jpg

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin "I will share my first four-leaf clover, good luck♡" Sharing lovely luck

2024042601002049700275381_20240426123204

[SPORTS CHOSUN]
Actress Son Ye-jin was happy with Four Leaf Clover. 

On the 26th, Son Ye-jin revealed the four-leaf clover she found herself, saying, "Finally!! I found it!! Her first four-leaf clover in her life. I'll share my luck with you ♥ Oh yeah." 

Son Ye-jin showed off her innocent side a few days ago as she looked for a four-leaf clover in a large meadow. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in 2022, and held her son in her arms in November of the same year. 

Son Ye-jin attended a beauty brand's event held in Taiwan on the 16th.

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin "I Son Ye-jin receives her first four-leaf clover... ♥Hyun Bin must be proud

0001719599_001_20240426182101355.jpg?typ

[XPORTS NEWS]
Actress Son Ye-jin gave an update on her current situation. 

On the 26th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo with the message, "I finally found it! Her first four-leaf clover in her life. I'll share my luck. Oh yeah." 

In her photo, Son Ye-jin is taking a proof shot while holding a four-leaf clover in her hand. Even though Son Ye-jin's face is not included in her photo, I can't help but imagine her smiling brightly. 

0001719599_002_20240426182101417.jpg?typ

0001719599_003_20240426182101482.jpg?typ

Recently, Son Ye-jin revealed her current state of desperately searching for a four-leaf clover in the grass. Netizens are continuing to cheer for Son Ye-jin, who obtained the four-leaf clover after endless efforts. 

On Son Ye-jin's SNS, reactions poured in, such as "Your perseverance is amazing! It's amazing," "I finally found it haha," "I hope you have only happy days ahead," and "A pretty four-leaf clover just like your sister." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who were born in 1982 and were of the same age, met in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', and after several dating rumors, they announced their marriage and became a couple. 

A son was born in November 2022. We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 31st of last month. 

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye Jin finds the four-leaf clover she was desperately looking for → Sharing good luck “My first four-leaf clover in my life”

202404261453105410_1_20240426150902441.j

[NEWSEN]

Actress Son Ye-jin was happy after discovering a four-leaf clover. 

On April 26, Son Ye-jin revealed the four-leaf clover she found on her social media with the message, "Finally!! I found it!!!! My first four-leaf clover in my life. I'll share my luck with you ♥ Oh yeah." 

0001717785_001_20240423111508642.jpg?typ

Earlier, on the 22nd, she showed an innocent appearance looking for a four-leaf clover in a large grass field with the message, "How can I find a four-leaf clover?"

202404261453105410_2_20240426150902445.j

In August 2022, Son Ye-jin certified a photo of a four-leaf clover with the message, "I hope you have good days." Son Ye-jin's pure appearance of joy after finding her four-leaf clover attracts the attention of her fans.

Meanwhile, it is curious what kind of wish Son Ye-jin will make by acquiring the four-leaf clover.

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March 2022, and she gave birth to a son in November of that year. Following the 2018 film 'Negotiation', the two appeared together in the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. Son Ye-jin is considering appearing in director Park Chan-wook's new film. 

Recently, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin attracted attention as they were spotted watching the 'Major League (MLB) World Tour Seoul Series 2024' match between the LA Dodgers and San Diego Padres at Gocheok Sky Dome in Gocheok-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul.

[2024/04/26 | TOP STAR NEWS] The Big Data Actor Brand value ranking published by Top Star News for the 17th week (54th), Son Yejin is at #10. This 17th week survey reflected indicator data such as comments, reading rate, article recommendation, retweet, msn likes, msn reading rate, article sponsorship, survey, and cheering message from April 18th to April 24th.

IMG-6746.jpg

IMG-6668.jpg

07-D581-A2-7-B08-4909-A158-879844473-CAA