[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Viennaha

@ first.. I thought Lee Da Hee = Lee Da-Hae!!! I was like.. Wot she's start in another drama right after Ms, Ripley? But then I look @ the picture and I was like ahhh!!!! hahaha

Guest bokbok29

Can't believe the 3 major broadcast stations wouldn't air this. So far the first two episodes were actually good, story is better than those recent dramas. Even UEE's acting is better than any idol in the past year. And I particularly like how the drama is filmed on different seasons of the year, there where beautiful scenes taken on winter and spring just in the first two episodes.

Guest antinh85

Can't believe the 3 major broadcast stations wouldn't air this. So far the first two episodes were actually good, story is better than those recent dramas. Even UEE's acting is better than any idol in the past year. And I particularly like how the drama is filmed on different seasons of the year, there where beautiful scenes taken on winter and spring just in the first two episodes.

I think it's because people are not fond of sport dramas. Golf seems boring.

People have to give UEE more credit. I think she's better at being an actor. I think she will improve heaps if she keeps going on the acting trail...

I love when dramas are film way before hand. They can edit better. Too bad k-dramas don't take on this method. Anyways..i hope it'll keep being good...

This thread is so dead..hahaha

Archived