[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

Guest k-lover1

For all the people that have been contributing to this thread, thank you for the links.

Well before this drama I only knew Uee from YAB, but I like her acting much more in this drama,

I think she has mature a lot, I just hope that more people keep watching this drama!! Thanks again for the Links... : 0 ]

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silver.Lux

By the way, does anyone know who the OTP is supposed to be?:sweatingbullets: Silly question, I know, but from what I've read here and there it seems like

the heiress might be the main love interest for John Lee(as well as from the show's correlation chart), whereas what I could get from the first episodes and overall vibe, it seems like Mi Soo is supposed to be it.

Guest xstarz

So I watched the first episode just out of curiosity on DramaFever but surprising it was quite good. And the little girl is soooo cute <3

Guest _serene

I didn't really like UEE from YAB but since Heartstrings is coming to an end, I gave this kdrama a try... Speechless. Watching the first 3 episodes left me speechless and in tears. Her acting is so natural and realistic that left me crying and understand Mi Soo's character in just a matter of a few episodes. Golf adds a whole new complex and level to the drama since I've been watching ones that involve the usual love storyline, action, business, etc. (Secret Garden, City Hunter, Heartstrings, etc). Hope more people will support this drama ^^ and notice UEE more! Fighting~!

Guest antinh85

By the way, does anyone know who the OTP is supposed to be?:sweatingbullets: Silly question, I know, but from what I've read here and there it seems like

the heiress might be the main love interest for John Lee(as well as from the show's correlation chart), whereas what I could get from the first episodes and overall vibe, it seems like Mi Soo is supposed to be it.

Mi Soo looks like she likes John later. I don't know. I don't find the love component so relevant in here. I wouldn't mind if it's brush aside. I don't think Mi Soo and John fits together anymore. It'll be good if he's just her mentor.

Archived