[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

Guest CLWIFE

omg i waited so long for this drama to air, im so not disappointed with UEE acting....and i caaant believe all stations rejected this drama, the hell?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaedejun

Birdie Buddy is now on DramaFever!

The first two episodes are up - and fully subbed!

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/765/1/Birdie_Buddy/

Guest & JEWELRY ;

I'm not a UEE fan, but I am one after seeing two episodes of the drama

Her acting is really good, and this drama has a good plot.

With all the bad press and no one wanted to air this show, I was expecting it to be the worse thing ever ><

Guest starlight tears

Can't believe, nobody wants to air this drama... the 1st 2 episode were good... hope its gets better! UEE can act unlike other idol...

i already love this drama!

usually when i watch a drama i wait for it to come out a few episodes before i watch it because i hate the beginnings but for this drama i like it already and plus i can't wait for the next episode to come out

uee's acting is great in this drama and i don't understand how people could hate her

i know some people might disagree with me but i think she is one of the few idols that could actually act

hopefully ratings for this drama is high and more people would watch this

Hi Everyone,

Birdie Buddy Episode 1 and 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

birdiebuddy.jpg

Birdie Buddy 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2574-birdie-buddy-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the first 2 episodes. It's fast-paced, quirky, interesting and already got me hooked.

I knew when I saw the preview of it that I was gonna love it. It has a great plot and feelings to it that is quite different from other dramas. Also, I never pay much attention to Uee but after seeing the preview, I absolutely love her! She is a really good actress compare to other idols. I just finished watching episode 2...and I was shedding a few tears when Uee started crying. I can't wait to see more of it!

Let's hope the rating goes up and prove all the other people wrong! :D

The first two episodes were somewhat predictable but good nonetheless. I like the three leads' characters. I want the lead to start getting that special training from the reclusive mountain guy. I need more time to get the names straight other than John Lee. That one is easy for me. lol.

When her mother saw her after she discovered the old golf club in the shed, the child looked like an ancient warrior. What's really going on?:o

I love this drama. The two episode that has been aired last week were amazing. The story, special effect, and the acting were good. I can't believe it this awesome drama must delayed almost one year. I hope this drama got much attention, to that previous tv station which canceled to airing this drama will upset. Because they had let go one of amazing sport drama of this year ^^~

Mi Soo fighting~! :D

Guest ehknem94

I love Uee's acting and this drama so muchh!!

I cant believe this drama was rejected by many stations.

I also cant wait until Uee starts getting professional training! ^^

Archived