[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

Guest sirinee

Thank you guys so much for all the links download raw episodes.

Although I still don't have time to watch due to the giant flood in Thailand.

but I still really appreciate.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Birdie Buddy Episode 20 to 24 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

birdiebuddy.jpg<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Birdie Buddy 1-24 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">URL: http://www.darksmurf...die-buddy-2011/<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

((( Episodes 01-24 COMPLETE)))

"Birdie Buddy (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ Birdie Buddy Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/4779-a-thousand-kisses

The softsubs are done by HaiXuiXui, and are synced to specific videos listed.

The RAW video files are in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: Birdie Buddy (2011) -|- 450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

FS Folders: Birdie Buddy (2011) -|- 450p -|- 720p -|- ViKi Softsubs

Alternative ViKi softsubs links on MediaFire file host...

ViKi Softsubs

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E01.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E02.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E02.XviD.352p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E03.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E03.XviD.352p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E04.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E04.XviD.352p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E05.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E06.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E07.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E08.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E09.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E10.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E11.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E12.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E13.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E14.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E15.H264.450p-CHAN.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E16.H264.450p-CHAN.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E17.H264.450p-CHAN.ViKi.99%.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E18.H264.450p-ONE.ViKi.98%.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E19.H264.720p-taple.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E20.H264.720p-taple.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E21.H264.450p-ONE.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E22.H264.720p-taple.ViKi.99%.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E23.H264.450p-CHAN.ViKi.srt

tvN.Birdie.Buddy.E24.END.H264.720p-arigaTo.ViKi.srt

Thanks to HaiXuiXui for the complete Softsubs set.

Thanks to Birdie Buddy Team for subbing the series.

• 2 months later...
Guest Love.B.

I felt the same way. Glad to see I'm not the only one that was disappointed that JL and HR ended up together. It really seemed throughout the drama that there was something special between MS and JL-in fact, that tension (on her part), his concern for her, and the glances he would send her way made every scene with them together special-and I always looked forward to them.  

I'm guessing the writers of the drama could not move past the using the "history"  that JL and HR had together when they were young as a springboard for their romance. They did have a sweetness most of the times they were together, but she was too possessive of him. Which could make sense since she could never really really on anyone's love, and care, but felt he was her sense of "home", and felt very threatened by MS taking JL away. 

I thought the writers ending was a little ridiculous though -Ok, so coming to the airport all dramatically, and doing the famous wrist grab, and taking her to his car so she couldn't leave and then *demanding* to know why she was leaving...that to me would seem like a guy that is in love, but then the writers decided that just because he was so lost in thought after hearing MS utter "I love you" they wrecked?... guess talking about serious issues while driving is just as unsafe as texting while driving. LOL. But chincha (one of my favorite Korean words)...did they really have to give him injuries, and then have him disappear like that? Break MS's heart, and then put him happily ever after with HR? Chincha! 

I loved the final shot with MS on top of the mountain with the snow falling-it was so gorgeous- I wish they could have written better final lines though. Hearing that one of the "birdies" was for her painful first love...arrgh...If they (the writers) had given MS and JL some kissing scenes, JL's character would have been able to "overcome the first person he loved", and might just have had a beautiful love with MS, since she really had come to care for him, and love him, and I think truly understood him. I felt like the writers really gave us mixed signals from JL towards MS. By the way-the final ep is not as bad when you watch it a second time. 

Just my two cents. :)

Overall though, it was a sweet drama-I loved MS's endurance, her will to make things happen, and not giving up on her dreams.

I have to watch the last two last eps with subtitle but I have to disagreee. HR was differently not strong and confident. Otherwise she never had tried to get rid off Mi Soo, what she did in ep 23. If you love someone then you should trust the person. Unless you want jealousy as your best friend. 

On the other hand JL had never showed his feeling for HR in action for example a kiss. The initiative always came from HR. Even when she proposed his answer was not immediately yes.

When he was with MS we could see more of his character and learned more about him. But with HR there was heavyness.

MS had been the better choice for JL. I think because of her family background, I mean intact family. She was strong, emotional stable compare to HR. Her only problem was that she never had showed him that she was interested in him. She has always put HR first, that's why she wanted to sacrifice herself for JL happiness :(.

Just my 2 cents.  

Archived