[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Birdie Buddy Episode 5 and 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

birdiebuddy.jpg

Birdie Buddy 1-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...die-buddy-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest starlight tears

i hope there is more interaction with the people that are watching this drama!

i love that it is subbed right away by dramafever &/or viki~ thanks for the subbers!

I wish for more spoilers & recaps for this drama!

Guest Silver.Lux

i hope there is more interaction with the people that are watching this drama!

i love that it is subbed right away by dramafever &/or viki~ thanks for the subbers!

I wish for more spoilers & recaps for this drama!

If you want, you can check out my blog, I'm recapping it there. You can follow the link in my signature.

Sucks that there isn't that much interest in this drama because it's actually quite good. Just as good as some of the stuff that has gotten more hype over time.

Guest starlight tears

If you want, you can check out my blog, I'm recapping it there. You can follow the link in my signature.

Sucks that there isn't that much interest in this drama because it's actually quite good. Just as good as some of the stuff that has gotten more hype over time.

thanks Silver.Lux... love your recap! Yeah it sucks... but .. its their loss!

nice recap, silver lux! my opinion about BB is somewhat similar to your latest post - there are some parts of the drama that seem a bit... over,

like how the dad got amnesia

. hopefully, they will turn it into a useful plot line :) the interactions between the actors and actresses are good, and i really like UEE's acting here.

still waiting for the episode 8 to appear... ahhh... probably tomorrow...

nice recap, silver lux! my opinion about BB is somewhat similar to your latest post - there are some parts of the drama that seem a bit... over,

like how the dad got amnesia

. hopefully, they will turn it into a useful plot line :) the interactions between the actors and actresses are good, and i really like UEE's acting here.

still waiting for the episode 8 to appear... ahhh... probably tomorrow...

Just finished watching Eps 7 over at DramaFever ... and all I can say is, "Oh Ss*t." I really do feel for these characters. There is something refreshingly human and relatable about them that I rarely see in other dramas. No one is overtly over the top, and the random campiness is cute and keeps it quirky.

btw - I don't think the dad got amnesia, but rather became mentally challenge because of the hit to the head. Clearly he remembers Mi Soo, but behaves like he's a child.

Gah! ... have to wait till tomorrow for eps 8 ... then next week for 9 & 10 ... such a good drama!

Thanks for the nod about epi 7 Dori.   Off to watch. 

Edit

Ok, I was not too interested in the daddy issues flaring up regarding HR, but when she brought it up during the live telecast, I want to know.  Danny Stephan is looking more and more interesting btw.... :sweatingbullets:

It seems so unfair that every time MS takes a step forward, sth happens to make her take two steps back...:(

Archived