[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antinh85

Anyone know when it will air? it says in May and it's already half of May. It's a weekend drama right?

I like most of the cast. I think UEE has acting potential. But it's rather risky to have her lead since it's only her 2nd drama. But i think this type of drama will do well. Not many people are interested in this kind of stuff.

I know much about the male lead. But to me he does not have much range as an actor. I wish they would cast more experience actors like Park Hae Jin. There are tons of taltented actors out there.

I want watch this for UEE but the male lead is a big turn off. But we'll see how the chemistry goes.

Guest bless_u

finally spme new photos... I was wondering what happen to this drama...

but I dont like Lee Yong woo's hair!...

Guest blackjackVip

OMG why is the main guy's hair like that?!!!!

it looks really weird to be honest....it doesn't look good! it makes him look so boho style that fits a beach-boy image!

hope they would just let his hair be a normal clean-cut, so he would look more elegant and rich....

btw, why is there no updates bout this drama?.....

Guest antinh85

OMG why dont the director say something about his hair.!!!!!!!!! Seriously i have a bad feeling this series will have low ratings. Most sport dramas does not fair well. Golf is rather boring.

Guest blackjackVip

^ thanks for the pictures!

i wonder when are they going to air...i'm actually really excited to see UEE act again! :)

although, i still think the "golf" concept would be a little boring, coz i personally don't enjoy watching sports.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest delacheol

that guy's hair is ridiculous. seriously, that single-handedly makes this whole production look low-budget. in any case, i'm looking forward to this one.

Guest blackjackVip

i'm back again..

i keep on checking this forum, but it seems like there's not much attention to this drama... -_- coz i haven't been hearing any new news/videos/pics...trAiler anyone??

anyways, i'm still excited for this though!! :wub:

i'm looking for another new kdramas to watch after coffee house :)

img]http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/my/2010/07/05/201007051003431118_1.jpg

img] 20100705_1278291072_86769100_0.jpg

^ wow, our cute magnae HanBi !!!!! loving this kid with his cute smile :D

still no airdate? :(

still no teaser too? only photo updates..

i can't wait to watch it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blackjackVip

why is this thread so silent? lol :unsure:

and no teaser NO promotions OR ANYTHING?!

come on, i will feel bad for the actors if this doesn't go well....

i wanna watch it cause of UEE, i'm curious if she will do alot better here than on "you're beautiful"...

Guest antinh85

It seems as though no stations had pick up this drama. lolz I think they want to finish filming everything before editing. I think they probably in the process of editing.

Anyways, i just want to see UEE. The rest of the cast blows.

Archived