Admin

bleach and naruto

fruits basket

rurouni kenshin

school rumble

hunterxhunter

black cat

d gray man

i a currently searching for a good site to read the manga alice 19th do you guys have a recommend

thanks in advance ('-')

Guest xkrn4lyfx

can anyone recommend good shonen/seinens? like bleach, naruto, gantz, vagabond, one piece? those fighting kinds or something, so addicting!

can anyone recommend good shonen/seinens? like bleach, naruto, gantz, vagabond, one piece? those fighting kinds or something, so addicting!

can somebody recommend a good anime like naruto and bleach?

claymore i suppose. the anime ends differently from the manga since it's still ongoing.

i recommend, for now...

anime: nodame cantabile -- uber cute and funny love story + classical music background. i love love love it!

manga: zettai kerasii (absolute boyfriend) -- girl who orders a human like robot programmed to be a perfect boyfriend. (girlflick)

slamdunk -- basketball, obviously. popular and best basketball manga of all time.

alice 19 -- all about saving the people of the world from the darkness in their hearts. (girlflick)

Guest j3n1f3r

Most of these have action and love:

2007 ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS:

Dragonaut: The Renosance

Prism Ark

Night Wizard

D GRAY MAN (this is still going 57 episodes so far, if you like naruto or bleach its the anime for u).

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou (really good fighting scenes)

Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~

Zombie-loan

2006 ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS:

Busou Renkin (for naruto and bleach lovers)

Demonbane

Ouran High school host club (funny)

Tsubasa Chronicles

2005 ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS:

Full Metal panic

Elementar Gerad (really good story line)

Air (if you dont like sad animes dont watch it, reall sad, but good)

I also recommend Full metal alchemist and also Wallflower( really really funny)

all of these animes have pretty good endings but some are really sad....

:-(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mimi1931

any feel good, cute, comedy, manga or anything

of me??

i dont like reading well known stuff

already know too much spoilers for those

I am undergoing some bleach withdrawal right now and is in need of some good anime to watch. I forced myself not to watch bleach for half a year, so that I can pull a marathon for it. Finally, I caught up with the latest eps (on eps 150); thus, I am probably going to wait and pull another marathon. So in the meantime, I need some recommendations to distract me from it. Here are what I like in an anime: at least 20+ eps, the main character is strong not those wimpy weak boy (and if he is hot, that is a bonus), a little subtle romance is nice (not too cheesey though), some action, adventure, and comedy is a plus, character development would be nice. (I also like detective type of anime)

Some anime I have seen and liked:

Shonen: Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Gintama, Detective Conan, Detective Academy Q, Ayatsuri Sakon, Darker than Black, Kaze no Stigma, Escaflowne, GetBackers, Kenshin, Inuyasha, and Prince of Tennis

Shoujo: Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi yuugi, Ghost Hunt, Fruit Basket, His and Her Circumstances, School Rumble, Nodame Cantibile, and Legend of Basara

Thanks in advance!

Guest yukumushio

I mega recommend on TOP of the HIGHly recommend Just 1 ManHWA, and one ANIME!!

Chronicles of the Cursed Sword (REAAALLYYY not known for some reason T_T)

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(OMGOMGOMG MOST EPIC ANIME EVER, first like...7 episodes are just OK, but after a certain HUUUGE plot event, it gets amazing from there.

If you could only see one anime in your life. This would be it. Amazing story. Amazing Animation. Amazing Sound. Amazing...lol

Guest j3n1f3r

I am undergoing some bleach withdrawal right now and is in need of some good anime to watch. I forced myself not to watch bleach for half a year, so that I can pull a marathon for it. Finally, I caught up with the latest eps (on eps 150); thus, I am probably going to wait and pull another marathon. So in the meantime, I need some recommendations to distract me from it. Here are what I like in an anime: at least 20+ eps, the main character is strong not those wimpy weak boy (and if he is hot, that is a bonus), a little subtle romance is nice (not too cheesey though), some action, adventure, and comedy is a plus, character development would be nice. (I also like detective type of anime)

Shonen: Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Gintama, Detective Conan, Detective Academy Q, Ayatsuri Sakon, Darker than Black, Kaze no Stigma, Escaflowne, GetBackers, Kenshin, Inuyasha, and Prince of Tennis

Shoujo: Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi yuugi, Ghost Hunt, Fruit Basket, His and Her Circumstances, School Rumble, Nodame Cantibile, and Legend of Basara

Thanks in advance!

The Description you just gave me is exactly perfect for:

D-gray man

it has comedy, action, main character very hot, romance (a little),

yups fit the D-gray man description.

d gray man has 57 episodes so far and its still going

I love this anime

Thanks in advance!

I think you might like Black Cat.

It has a lot of action, and hot characters. (:

J3n1f3r and tokix7, thanks for the recommendations, but sadly I also had seen those two recommended anime. Just wondering, is Konjiki no Gash Bell worth watching?