Anime/Manga/Manhwa recommendations thread

Admin

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

^zombie loan is good<3 yu yu hakusho is love :wub: and hunter x hunter... black cat... oh my. those are the best shounen animes ever =) inuyasha and ruroni kenshin and dbz are like the basic classics ^__^ (sorry if he already watched all those though.. sighs--) oh, and jigoku shoujo. hohmyshiz. that one's just downright freeky T_T errmm, full metal alchemist and d.gray-man are shounen too... =/

----

eehkk, i'm back with some some manga recommendations ;PP

1. angel diary (same mangaka of the manhwa 'demon diary' and written in the same dimension kinda, though it's not __really a sequel) it's read form R-->L. =D i didn't know that and everything was a mess for me T_T the guys are __macho sexy. it'll excite your eyes and lust for some eye candy. yum yum. pretty much shoujo.

2. beauty pop. who doesn't love this? nice clashings of characters.

3. gakuen alice, the anime and the manga ^__^ natsume is the sexiest twelve year old i have ever seen. i think i'm __starting to grow a fetish for younger guys 'cause of him =( darn natsume.

4. nodame cantabile. the anime was an epic and the manga is a legend. pretty famous ^__^;

5. ookiku furikabutte. sport anime/manga about baseball. the main character grows on you =/ ^__^;

6. penguin revolution. oh my. i love this manga.... shoujo all the wayy

7. prince of tennis. nothing to say.

8. skip beat! if you women haven't read this yet... go drink sea water.

9. vampire knight... i wanted to avoid the ones that everyone already knew about, but oh well -sighs-

10. cat street. just here for the sake of being here. it was only an instant addiction =(

11. dear<3 <--the guys are sexy they turn you on at the spot. your body screams 'giveee mee~' (haha. this is what hot __anime/mangas do to you after a few months of nonstop reading...)

12. fairy tail. the best shounen manga everrr!!

13. ghost hunt. the anime is better than se----crossroad. i guaranttee.

14. heaven!! so cute. you grow a thing for pink monkeys after reading this.

15. hikaru no go. i so freaking lubit.

16. i wish. this manhwa is awesomeness. the main girl has a lot of good spice to her =) i like.

17. koukou debut. <--who didn't read this yet? give me the privelege to feed to lettuce juice.

18. moon of one sided love. sexxy. this shoujo manga reminds you of bokura ga ita somehow.

19. special A. OHHHMMYYGOODNESS. THIS MANGA IS PERFECT.

20. yurara no tuski. so cute :] it makes me happy.

theend.

-spark

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ i like your recommendations ^^! i see alot of my fav. mangas in there :lol:

Can someone recommend me a good highschool hilarious story? Like OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB?! Romance jist would be great too. I almost cried when I finished the anime of OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB, because I didn't want it to end at all! It gave this minor drama and laid back comedy romance which you don't see very often. I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! I give it a 9.5/10 for the ending, but Iwould understand why it's there ^^.I PRAY FOR A SEASON TWO!! Okay, off track but please, recommendations? I got so hooked onto that. Myfirst anime besides the classic SAILORMOON and I had a LOVE for INUYASHA too. I recommend Inuyasha! ^^

have u watched Perfect Girl Evolution/The Wallflower anime? its a TINY bit similar to Ouran

its really funny though :lol:

My guy friend from school asked me to recommend him anime. He likes Naruto and he likes Bleach even better. He also liked Deathnote.

What would you recommend to him? It's not that he's only looking for super action animes, he's a little more open to suggestions than that. It's just that I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anything super shojo with magical girls or something with zero action that will put him to sleep.

So yes please, any recommendations?

And he wants ANIME!

try claymore.

i'm reading BECK right now........it's awesome.

is there anime similar to Elfen Lied?! somewhat similar way of killing but of course, a different cool way of killing and romance?

and another one.

manga/mahwa with beautiful art drawing! usually manhwa =D

Guest BoAFan101

I have one thing to say: Full Moon wo(or o) Sagashite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just loooooooooove this manga by Arina Tanemura. The artwork is beautiful, and the plot is so saad, yet so sweet. Mahou Shoujo all the way!!! woot! Go Arina! another fav of mine by Arina is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. U are seriously missing out if you haven't read this yet. :P:lol:

Guest BoAFan101

is there anime similar to Elfen Lied?! somewhat similar way of killing but of course, a different cool way of killing and romance?

and another one.

Hmm, you ever hear of Rurouni Kenshin? It's set in old japan, you know, with samurais and stuff. It's about this girl who teaches traditional fighting........with a wooden sword. lol. Anyway, this rurouni dude (rurouni=vagabond) saves her from dying from this other evil dude. And..(hehe) she gets a huuuuuuuge crush on him!!! So yeah, lots of fighting. At least 1 good fight in each chapter.

Guest papasmurf

anime

-FULL METAL PANIC, FUMOFFU, TSR

-HONEY AND CLOVER

-AZUMANGA

-LOVE HINA SERIES (1-26), 2 MOVIES, AGAIN (1-3)

-SAIKANO (SAD)

-PLEASE TEACHER

-PLEASE TWINS (SEQUEL TO PLEASE TEACHER)

-KIMINOZO (VERY SAD)

-ELFEN LIED (F'ED UP ANIME, BUT BETTER ENDING THAN THE MANGA)

-WITCH HUNTER ROBIN

-SABER MARIONETTE J TO X

-gurren laggen

-Bleach

Manga/Manhwa

-Angel diary

-Bring it on!

-chocolat

-Saikano

-Naruto

-Bleach

Guest Autumn1430263885

I'm looking for a new anime/manga to watch/read too~~

Here's my list of recommendations~

Anime/[i don't watch much anime..as read manga]

Death Note

Ouran High School Host Club

Haruhi Suzumiya

Manga/

Fruits Basket <--my favorite manga of all

Goong <----another all time favorite!!

Vampire Knight <--how can u not like this?

Hana Yori Dango

Full Moon

...and much more Xd

Guest sparkdc5

some anime i recommend:

-naruto shippuuden

-bleach

-zombie loan

-death note

-claymore

-katekyo hitman reborn

-seto no hanayome

-devil may cry

-shakugan no shana

-kaze no stigma

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

lemme see...

ANIME

FUSHIGI YUUGI- love it. but please be patient with the constant miaka&&tamahome name calling...

DEATHNOTE- Its really great... and it'll get your mind working as well

FRUITS BASKET- romantic and funny...cute characters as well

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST- great story

ANGEL SANCTUARY- you gotta have strong faith for this... and is incestuous....*dies*

MANGA

LOVE CELEB- don't ask...

TSUBASA CHRONICLES

Guest CueTheSun

and another one.

You might like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. it's not really romancey, but it's really suspenseful and mysterious with killing :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swtanjel012

can anybody recommend me some shojo anime/ manga ...something like paradise kiss or hot gimmick.

also fantasy/romance genre..like vampire knight....

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

can anyone PLEEEEASSEEE recommend me a good anime? it can be shoujo or shounen. just make sure the bloodiness of it all isn't like elfen lied. -____- i have no problem with arms cutting off but elfen lied was like... weird. @_@

-spark

Guest super_ethels

anime

- fruits basket

-full metal panic? fumoffu! (yay! i love this anime! <3)

currently LOVING;

-katekyo hitman reborn

-bleach

~ the manga for katekyo hitman reborn is also REALLY good ^^"

im practically HOOKED 8]

chuppy!; i know! elfen lied was just like "..ok" very graphic indeed; but it was pretty great =]

Guest Aristocrat

I think I've just about ran out of good shoujo to read. Can anyone recommend to me a shoujo that has at least a volume or two out? (a not very well known but good anyway shoujo like don't recommend the popular ones... I've read them all)

I've read just about everything you can think of. I also really like manhwa so if there are any titles there...