❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun & Kim Yu Na CF Photos for Prospecs W Time

Kim Soo Hyun was selected as the ambassador of Prospecs W Time sports brand in late February 2012, and he shot the latest ads for the brand on the streets of Seoul.

The person in charge of the sports brand said that even thought the age of Kim Soo Hyun is still small, but he has a very strong male charm, and the brand believes that by inviting him to serve as endorsement, can further enhance the brand image among the consumers around the age of 20 to 30 years.

Prospecs has already invited the South Korean figure skater Kim Yu Na as the spokeswoman. In future, Kim Soo Hyun will participation in the promotional activities of Prospecs W Time together with Kim Yu Na.

Check out the CF stills released by the sports brand.

dl95QL32.jpgKl54eG62.jpg

XP96mA13.jpgJN42bH56.jpg

For full resolution images, commercial videos and behind the scene the making video clips, visit official website at http://www.prospecs.com/.

Asian-drama

Kim Soo Hyun Chosen as Dessert Brand "Petitzel" Model

Dessert brand "Petitzel" has chosen Kim Soo Hyun as its new model on March 5.

With the current "Hwon Fever" that is sweeping across the globe, Kim Soo Hyun's popularity through the drama, "The Moon that Embraces the Sun," is shooting through the roof. Thus, numerous CFs, magazine photo shoots, and on/offline events want Kim Soo Hyun as their main spokesperson and model.

Sources from "Petitzel" say, "Kim Soo Hyun showed a soft charisma in his drama, which can appeal to many people."

"Petitzel" will be holding an event where thirty lucky contestants are chosen to receive various dessert gift sets that are signed by Kim Soo Hyun himself. The event will start on March 11 and the winners will be announced on March 12 through their Facebook page. All you need to do is "like" the "Petitzel" Facebook page as well as leave a wall post, stating why you want to be chosen for this prize.

soompi news

I saw the article about the poll so you can check out yourself

Related article

Thanks. I tried to google translate it but does not make sense. Just understood that he is in first place for METS, I suppose. But second was cha in pyo for his sitcom in kbs.

Hahaha!!! :-) hwon, so cute kicking his legs like a baby and pouting!!!!! :D

Guest simplyallysa

Thanks. I tried to google translate it but does not make sense. Just understood that he is in first place for METS, I suppose. But second was cha in pyo for his sitcom in kbs.

Hahaha!!! :-) hwon, so cute kicking his legs like a baby and pouting!!!!! :D

Yes, it's true, I've tried to google translate it's just doesn't make sense!

Guest simplyallysa

[e1daef69.jpg

Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Soo Hyun wants to go ahead with the latest deals, selecting ★

The world's largest online travel last month, 20-26 20 to 40 for men and women workers with 600 a ' Star ', asking if you want to go overseas travel survey voted up Yu Jae-Seok and the reasons 1.

Among the interviewees, especially Yu Jae-Seok is 300 percent of the votes to impart at 19.7 MBC drama ' year of Kim Soo Hyun "the moon embraces the sun"(16.7%) topped over. after actor song Joong-Ki (12%), Hyun-bin (11%) rose to this position. 

IU also male respondents among 300 female celebrity Division of 19.7% deugpyoyulro took first place. 16.9% followed by actor NDP sweetie girls 2nd place, women's groups, 11% for third place, members Yoon sweetheart.

[4c05f480.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201203071148091001

KIM SOO HYUN & JUNG SO MIN appeared in a Short Film called "THE WORST FRIENDS"

Guest simplyallysa

http://m.enewsworld.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=4064

Issue Kim Soo Hyun Wants an Award

Kim Soo Hyun showed he’s expecting a little something special to happen to him at the end of the year.

The March 5 broadcast of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News visited the blue chip Kim Soo Hyun at the photo shoot for a clothing brand.

a350e9e8.jpg

When the producers asked Kim Soo Hyun whether he’s feeling his popularity, he said modestly, “I think it’s because our viewers love The Sun and the Moon so much.”

To a question asking him whether he has a wish, he answered with a laugh, “I want to aim for a big one at the end of the year,” implying that he was looking forward to winning awards at the year-end ceremonies.

“I’ll work hard so that I’ll always be loved. As for now, I’ll do my best as Hwon,” he finished.

Kim Soo Hyun is gathering explosive popularity by portraying a new type of king with his role Lee Hwon in the MBC drama The Sun and the Moon.

Photo credit: Mnet

Top 3 Scens with Highest Ratings in The Moon Embracing the Sun

The famous scenes with highest ratings for MBC drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun which is going to usher in the grand finale were revealed.

On March 6th, 2012, the MBC’s A Good Day revealed the ranking chart of the highest ratings scenes from episodes that have been aired up to episode 18.

Ranked at first position is the sobbing scene of Kim Soo Hyun broadcast in episode 16 on February 23rd, 2012. After Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) finally knew that female shaman Wol (Han Ga In) is the same person as Yeon Woo, he shed forlorn and bitter tears with a sorry heart. The instantaneous real-time ratings for this scene hit 52.59%, stimulated the lacrimal gland of the audience.

VP38Cc15.jpg

n the second place was the scene of Jung Il Woo pulled out the knife, and shouted “if you dare to say any nonsense again, your head will part with body” broadcast in episode 18 on March 1, 2012, where the momentary real-time ratings hit 50.55%.

In the third place is the kissing scene between Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In broadcast on February 29th, 2012 in episode 17. The scene depicts Hwon took out the hairpin named “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” and handed it to Yeon Woo, and kissed Yeon Woo while tears flowing at the side hall. The moment recorded the rating of 49.60%.

via Joongang Daily

Asian-drama

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, Key East, meanwhile said Kim will continue to give his all for the drama’s production until March 8 as originally planned, but due to his other schedules it is impossible for Kim to return to the set after March 8. Han Ga In, meanwhile, has opened up her schedule for the production.

...what really?. sometimes I don't like his agency @ first they almost not gonna accept the drama but KIM SOO HYUN insisted. Now this...I just hope KIM SOO HYUN will do something & finish the drama...I'm sure he will...he loves the drama. The entire staffs & crew also the casts I'm sure he'll be able to finish the drama

At that time, Kim Soo Hyun is falling up to the shoulders, and long hair looks and charisma are two completely different things, that's currently the soft image-style beat.

2646_L_1331098978.jpg

This is relative, as well as Kim Soo Hyun & Jung So Min toward plan to learn the way the whisper of affectionate attraction that has raised the envy of fans.

Kim Soo Hyun is currently the drama ‘ ’ the moon embraces the sun "Royal this chiseled and peak opened columns.