❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest rocky5053

the cutting comment from METS page;

Actually dont you think KSH acting is better than LMH from BOF?!...from my opinion,KSH can replace LMH in BOF,but LMH can't be LH in METS..LH does'nt exist without KSH..that from what actually i feel..and the other one..,you want to see KSH and HHJ in another sageuk..,and i think that was interesting couple..,but for me.,along this 2 or 3 years , the most Outstanding performance actor and actress in korean industry right now is Kim Soo Hyun and Moon Chae Won..So,there is no doubt i actually have a dream to see this couple next !!! i also love them. Truthfully.,I want another 'Sorry,I love You' soon..and i got laughcoincidentally because KSH and MCW also was the best and powerful actors if talk about emotion acting.It's not that i want another MISA.,but i mean i want 

to watch another 'cruel,hard,tearsjerking and pain love story drama' just like MISA..We already got how skillful KSH and MCW acting.,their tears.,crying.,& 

facial expression.,was superb damn good!! they also act perfectly with their great 'eyes movement and voice'..In fact.,i never seen such actor or actress that 

have this complete abilities..they can make viewers cry with them just by even one of that ability..SO.,how happily will it be if LKH will make a drama to be lead

by KSH and MCW..it will be dream come true if can watch naturality,powerful,outstanding,and emotional acting from this combo..isn't it?????

Hi,

I would also love to see KSH and MCW act together. I liked her ever since Shining Inheritance. There was this scene where she stopped her mother from jumping off the building. Her acting in that scene was so good.

Here is a picture of the two of them receiving best dressed awards last year.

4e3fb38fa0ec08facdcc9ced59ee3d6d54fbda6d.jpg

About LMH, I actually liked him as GJP in BOF. That role suited him and he was one of the better actors in there. Since I'm also his fan (though not as much as KSH), I don't want to compare them. They each have their own strengths that have been shown off through their different roles.

Guest rocky5053

Hi,

I would also love to see KSH and MCW act together. I liked her ever since Shining Inheritance. There was this scene where she stopped her mother from jumping off the building. Her acting in that scene was so good.

Here is a picture of the two of them receiving best dressed awards last year.

*quoted image*

About LMH, I actually liked him as GJP in BOF. That role suited him and he was one of the better actors in there. Since I'm also his fan (though not as much as KSH), I don't want to compare them. They each have their own strengths that have been shown off through their different roles.

woooww..,thanks for your nice picture..,i never though that they already have met before until you show this pic..awesome..

In shining Inheritance also.,before her mother jumping scene.,do you remember the scene where Han Hyo Joo slap her.,MCW acting with her tears.,pain voice beside her eyes looking down was incredible awesome..,That was the most natural acting i have watch in KD...one again thank for this future hope couple picture..hehhehe.

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun had 9 dating experiences

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-had-9-dating-experiences

25 year old Kim Soo Hyun has been drawing attention due to his dating confession.

MBC ‘Section TV’ aired an interview of Kim Soo Hyun on March 4th and in the interview, he was asked if he had less than ten dating experiences. His answer gave viewers a surprise. Kim Soo Hyun replied, “Yes, about nine?”

Also on the interview, Kim Soo Hyun revealed, “I have thought I was good looking when I see myself after I take a shower,” and pinpointed that the most handsome feature on his face are his eyes.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

425542_335436086492118_137375866298142_821592_1393699037_n.jpg

Oh wow...9 dating experiences...hhmmm & he didn't find the right girl...maybe doesn't want to be serious yet...

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-shares-his-thoughts-on-his-kiss-scene-with-han-ga-in

Kim Soo Hyun shares his thoughts on his kiss scene with Han Ga In

20120304_kimsoohyun_kiss.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun shared his truthful thoughts on his kiss scene with Han Ga In.

On March 4th’s episode of MBC ‘Section TV’, there was a special for Kim Soo Hyun, who plays the king in the hit drama ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’.

Recently on ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’, Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In had a kiss scene and Kim Soo Hyun expressed his thoughts saying, “It was my first time doing a kiss scene that was that long.”

He continued, “After kissing and kissing again, railings were set on the floor and the camera rotated around us about five times.”

He also shared how this kiss scene was physically hard for him saying, “It was hard to hold my breath. Right when I heard ‘cut’, I finally let go of the breath I was holding. My stamina was greatly reduced because of that kiss.”

You can see this kiss scene from ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun’ on the episode that aired on February 29th.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

Its a shame he was not casted for BOF, but that happened for good. He did not give up and pursued in two dramas minor roles and now here he brings a 40%+ ratings. Amazing. i am actually curious how he can cry profusely in sad scenes. Does he use any chemicals like glycerine or he cry naturally? I will wait for that answer if any article comes on his crying scenes.

KSY FIGHTING!!!!!! :) :)

Its a shame he was not casted for BOF, but that happened for good. He did not give up and pursued in two dramas minor roles and now here he brings a 40%+ ratings. Amazing. i am actually curious how he can cry profusely in sad scenes. Does he use any chemicals like glycerine or he cry naturally? I will wait for that answer if any article comes on his crying scenes.

KSY FIGHTING!!!!!! :) :)

I thought he's gonna play Kim Bum's role but when I read the news that he's gonna play the suicidal student I was happy he didn't get the role... I was not really keen with that role but I love his character in WISTC

He said in an interview once that when he loves crying scenes because he can let out his frustrations and sadness... and also when he watched Black Swan which starred Natalie Portman he said he cried at some scene but he noticed that his friends didn't even cry so I guess tears come out of eyes naturally

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun had his first kiss in the stairs of his apartment

by KIM SOO HYUN on Friday, August 19, 2011 at 5:10am ·

23-year-old Kim Soo Hyun stole the attention and became an idol after his great performance in musical drama Dream High, where he shocked many drama fans with his bold acting , singing and dancing.

Newsen recently did an interview with Kim Soo Hyun and here are some of it.

Q : Are you dating any girl now ?

My manager told me many times before I came here to interview, they said : Even you have a girlfriend now, you must say no. So, my answer is No, I’m not dating now.

Q : Tell us about your first kiss

A : My ex-girlfriend was not an actress and I can’t tell much about her because it might harm her. The first kiss happened in the stairs of my apartment.

Q : Your best attractiveness is ? 

A : Kim Soo Hyun thought deeply for a while before answering : I was lucky to get a good character in Dream High. Now I am standing in the edge between a boy and a man. But I like this situation, maybe that’s my attractiveness. As I am neither a boy nor a man, fans feels cute sometimes and handsome sometimes. Probably makes people feel interesting to me continuously.

Q : About your next role ?

A : It’s OK for me  if I wear high school uniform again in next drama or other character of a  cheater or a man full of flirt  or theft. I will not sort out characters.  I am ready for any characters.

Wow, interesting characters, Kim So Hyun as a flirt man ? He has the package, can’t wait !

This was one of his first interviews....

So I guess all the girls he dated before a lot of them are actresses...I liked the part of this interview tha he still has this respects of his ex gf & doesn't wanna harm her....

why does miss as suzy bring up kim soo hyun

eV27DU83.jpg

Many have been wondering why miss A‘s member Suzy has been mentioning actor and friend Kim Soo Hyun so often on Korean TV recently.

Currently, Suzy is promoting her movie “Introduction to Architecture” as an actress as well as miss A‘s latest project and single “Touch” as a singer.

She has been appearing on various variety shows and entertainment news programs where she was asked about Kim Soo Hyun. And she also made headlines with her most heart fluttering kiss, who she would choose between Lee Je Hoon and Kim Soo Hyun, and which celebrity she wanted to share the same brand of phone with.

Lots of Kim Soo Hyun mentions, right?

The two became very close when they filmed hit drama “Dream High” last year. They have been texting each other often with words of support and also funny anecdotes.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is currently enjoying tremendous success as King Lee Hwon in MBC‘s hit drama “The Moon That Embraces The Sun,” making him the hottest topic among K-Pop fans.

Some netizens wondered whether Suzy had a secret crush on Kim Soo Hyun or if she’s been wanting to profit from his popularity.

Let’s be honest– as much as I love Kim Soo Hyun who is by the way my secret crush, she doesn’t need it as she already is in the spotlight as a miss A member and a young actress en vogue.

Suzy being the link to Kim Soo Hyun through their friendship and collaboration in “Dream High” makes her all the more relevant for TV programs in search of high ratings as the special guest. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone since she is also bound to guest-star on such programs as she is currently promoting miss A’s album.

Some netizens also speculated on community boards as well as on Twitter that by constantly bringing up Kim Soo Hyun, she would damage her “image and reputation.” The wave of anger spread when Suzy brought up Kim Soo Hyun once again.

She said or was told to say on SBS ”100 Million Quiz Show” that “Before, I would have answered that I’d love having the same phone used by cool actor Kang Dong Won. These days, I would be happy to have the same phone/couple phone as the oh so popular King, Kim Soo Hyun.”

If you watch the segment again, you can clearly see how show host Kim Yong Man skillfully asked her the following question, “Is there a celebrity you would like to share the same phone with?”

Why Does miss A's Suzy Bring Up Kim Soo Hyun So Often on TV? Awkward.

Suzy has obviously been aware of the special attention she’s been getting lately, as she tweeted after the show, “Script,” hinting at the fact that everytime she brought Kim Soo Hyun up on TV, it was because of the scripted programs.

Kpop