❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

miss A’s Suzy criticized for continuously mentioning Kim Soo Hyun

” on her Twitter. The meaning behind this short tweet was a response to what happened on the March 2nd live broadcast of <strong >“, meaning that it was all scripted, onto her Twitter.

I feel sorry for Suzy that she was getting criticized because of that. It's also a cold dose of reality that alot of things said on these shows is not real. Still love Hyunzy though. :D

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-was-almost-cast-in-boys-over-flower

Kim Soo Hyun was almost cast in ‘Boys Over Flowers’

The fact that actor Kim Soo Hyun almost appeared in the drama ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ has belatedly been receiving much interest.

A screen cap from a show was recently posted on an online community board, along with the caption, “Kim Soo Hyun, who almost appeared in ‘Boys Over Flowers.’”

The screen cap was from a Japanese program called ‘M-net Japan BOF Making,’ which aired in 2009, and the scene captured was of a script reading session for ‘Boys Over Flowers’.

In the video, Kim Soo Hyun looks younger and has a more sedate image. He is seen with Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim So Eun, and other ‘Boys Over Flowers’ cast members, reading a script.

At the time, Kim Soo Hyun, who had been cast for the dual role of Lee Jae Ha and Lee Min Ha (the suicidal student & his brother), read his lines according his interpretation of the character. However, the director did not seem satisfied with his acting, and told him to re-do his lines, which threw Kim Soo Hyun off-guard. Unfortunately, right after Kim Soo Hyun had been corrected and asked to do his lines again, the other cast members started laughing about something, which seemed to further isolate Kim Soo Hyun.

Kim Soo Hyun found another opportunity and tried to read his lines again, but once again the director was not satisfied. Eventually, the role was turned over to actor Jung Eui Chul, and Kim Soo Hyun was unable to appear in the finished drama.

However, this event was actually a turning point in Kim Soo Hyun’s life. He could have been bitter because of the immense success of ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ but for Kim Soo Hyun it was an blessing and an opportunity in disguise.

Afterwards, Kim Soo Hyun starred as the child version of Cha Gang Jin, who was played by actor Go Soo in SBS ‘Will it Snow on Christmas,’ and wowed viewers with his impressive acting skills – leaving a strong impression. His performance in that production contributed greatly to his “serious actor” image.

Later, he also starred in SBS ‘Giant‘ and KBS ‘Dream High,’ which led even more people to recognize his acting ability and persona, which enabled him to snag the starring role in MBC ‘s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’ He determinedly proved his skills step by step, which is why he is currently starring in the drama that has all of Korea captivated.

Netizens who saw the video left belated words of encouragement, such as “The path he took has helped his current image as a ‘serious actor,” “How could they not recognize Kim Soo Hyun; that was the mistake of ‘Boys Over Flowers,’” “Jung Ee Cheol was cool, but I think Kim Soo Hyun would have been cool in that role too,” “Because he didn’t do ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ he was able to do ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun,’” “In conclusion, things turned out well,” and “The director must be hitting the ground, regretting his decision.”

*quoted image*

I'm glad he did not give up because of this rejection. Maybe he wouldn't be where he is today and got cast in his previous dramas (WISFC, Giant, Father's House, Dream High) that showed his acting potential that led to him being ultimately cast for lead in TMETS if he would have gotten that part in BOF. He worked extra hard to be where he is today. I'm proud of him and happy for him.

TMTETS’ Ratings Surpass 50% (& King of Baking Kim Takgu) Momentarily

MBC TV Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun is the drama of highest viewership ratings since KBS2 TV series King of Baking, Kim Takgu.

According to TnMS media research company on March 2nd, 2012, the rating for episode 18 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun broadcast on March 1st, 2012 is 47.0% for Seoul Metropolitan Area, breaking own highest ratings record.

The Moon that Embraces the Sun with only 2 episodes remaining has shown terrifying uptrend. In episode 16, it hit the rating of 45.5%, but the rating of episode 17 dropped to 36.1% as the show overlapped with 2014 FIFA World Cup third qualifying round match between South Korea and Kuwait.

But on episode 18, the ratings once again soared to 47.0%, and is about to breakthrough 50%.

Based on Seoul Metropolitan Area, the drama series that managed to exceed 45% ratings since 2010 is King of Baking, Kim Takgu in its episode 26 to 30, with the last episode of King of Baking, Kim Takgu hit the highest rating of 49.7%.

In episode 18, the moment that achieved highest real-time rating was when Hwon and Yeon Woo went for a stroll at night, Hwon presented gift to Yeon Woo and they embraced, where the rating as high as 51.6% was recorded during the scene.

-asiandrama

Kim Su Hyun has failed to be cast in Boys Before Flowers—“Shocking”

Actor Kim Su Hyn is creating an issue with his past in which he took part in the audition for the series Boys Before Flowers but failed to be cast.

Recently, several pictures were posted on an online community website with the caption, “Kim might have been appeared in Boys Before Flowers”

The pictures are captures from the making clips of KBS’s Boys Before Flowers, in which actors and actresses are seen gathered for reading a script.

Among the Boys Before Flowers stars, Ku Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim so Eun and others, the star of the Moon Embraces the Sun Kim is spotted.

Not being cast in Boys Before Flowers, Kim was cast in SBS’s Giant and Will It Snow For Christmas as a teenager and built up his acting career.

Kim blew up the chance to appear in the hit series Boys Before Flowers while the F4, including Ku Joon Pyu, Kim Bum, and others achieved stardom, but he has finally become one of the most sought after actors in Korea.

Credit: en.korea.com

Shared by: Hallyu Entertainment News

via ksh tumblr

Hello!!! It's my day off and yet I need to work but before I go back to work I'll post some pics for you guys

Kim Soo Hyun driving in reverse stealing hearts turns out to be…

nC56su82.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun driving in reverse stealing hearts turns out to be…

Actor Kim Soo Hyun‘s ‘Storming in reverse’ picture is all the buzz online.

Recently on an online community board, a picture has been posted simply tagged, ‘Kim Soo Hyun, storming in reverse’.

The picture shows Kim Soo Hyun driving in reverse wearing a blue shirt with his hand on the passenger seat. ‘Storming in reverse’ is said to be what many women find to be attractive in a masculine way.

However, the picture posted is an elaborately composed shot that added Kim Soo Hyun’s face to another picture. Even though the picture is less than realistic, many fans are still hugely enthusiastic.

Netizens commented, “I would like to believe that it’s not a composite but a real picture”, “I am loving Kim Soo Hyun on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’!”, and “Wow! That’s really well made.”

MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ now only has two episodes left.

Source: Joongang via Nate

Kpopfever

Sleeping Soo hyun

0823dd54564e9258ca963a599c82d158cdbf4ee2.jpg

b151f8198618367a5e2ac36a2e738bd4b21ce5e2.jpg

I've also noticed that Suzy kept talking about Kim Soo hyun and I was curious of their real relationship. But I hope she's not using it to promote Miss A's new album since I love them both and they would make a cute couple if they are really on a relationship

Kim Su Hyun has failed to be cast in Boys Before Flowers—“Shocking”

Actor Kim Su Hyn is creating an issue with his past in which he took part in the audition for the series Boys Before Flowers but failed to be cast.

Recently, several pictures were posted on an online community website with the caption, “Kim might have been appeared in Boys Before Flowers”

The pictures are captures from the making clips of KBS’s Boys Before Flowers, in which actors and actresses are seen gathered for reading a script.

Among the Boys Before Flowers stars, Ku Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim so Eun and others, the star of the Moon Embraces the Sun Kim is spotted.

Not being cast in Boys Before Flowers, Kim was cast in SBS’s Giant and Will It Snow For Christmas as a teenager and built up his acting career.

Kim blew up the chance to appear in the hit series Boys Before Flowers while the F4, including Ku Joon Pyu, Kim Bum, and others achieved stardom, but he has finally become one of the most sought after actors in Korea.

Credit: en.korea.com

Shared by: Hallyu Entertainment News

via ksh tumblr

It really is shocking that KSH didn't make it but I'm happy that he didn't give up and made himself a better actor.. And now he is so popular and everyone is raving about his performance in TMETS and that everything about him turns out to be headliners nowadays

Hello!!! It's my day off and yet I need to work but before I go back to work I'll post some pics for you guys

I've also noticed that Suzy kept talking about Kim Soo hyun and I was curious of their real relationship. But I hope she's not using it to promote Miss A's new album since I love them both and they would make a cute couple if they are really on a relationship.

Hi, sorry about the work.

No, I don't think she's using it to promote miss A. Honestly, watching the videos, it's the hosts of the show who've been asking her questions about KSH. She just didn't randomly bring him up.

It really is shocking that KSH didn't make it but I'm happy that he didn't give up and made himself a better actor.. And now he is so popular and everyone is raving about his performance in TMETS and that everything about him turns out to be headliners nowadays

I know. Everything happens for a reason and in its own time. He was never meant to be part of BOF but because he never gave up and worked hard he's having this success today.

Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Seung Won & Hyun Bin At the Same Line

Every Wednesday and Thursday, there is a man who is stimulating the female’s hearts. This hero is Kim Soo Hyun of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, but actually this phenomenon is not unusual. In fact, since last year there was already someone who has been shaking the hearts of many women. The Hyun Bin of Secret Garden during the winter of 2010, and Cha Seung-won of The Greatest Love during the summer of 2011 are as such. Why these people can move the female’s heart? This is foul!

562c11dfa9ec8a135fbd8c57f703918fa1ecc0e6.jpg

1. The status which as dazzling as the sun: Right from the birth, I am the best

The king of Joseon Dynasty – Lee Hwon (played by Kim Soo Hyun), no nonsense, he is the best man right from birth that has the status of ‘king.’ But when the status of this “king” come to the “capitalist” society, it becomes the Kim Joo Won (played by Hyun Bin), the president of LOEL department store. There is no way to estimate the estate he is going to inherit in future. As for Dokko Jin (played by Cha Seung Won), he is the king who dominates the “mass culture” society, he is the no. 1 top star that most popular among citizens of Korea. From cosmetics to drinks, his face can be seen on everything related to daily necessities. These three people, in their world, has the status of “king.”

9825bc315c6034a8f0766336cb134954082376f5.jpg

2. Is egoistic “narcissism male”

Yes, they are really handsome. Even so, when Kim Soo Hyun said imposingly, “The monarch of a country wants to look so handsome like me is also not be easy, right?” Indeed anything else needless to say, causing his assistant Hyung Sun, the Naesi’s sangseon eunuch, to find him both annoying and funny. As for the “degree of narcissistic” of Kim Joo Won is also very specific. He would use this “moral principle of social guidance layer” as an excuse to back his behavior to get near Gil Ra Im (played by Ha Ji Won), and also asks staff, “This is the best? Are you sure?” In front of public, Dokko Jin also maintains his image, but what about in front of himself? Completely does not tolerate others’ error! Gu Ae Jung (played by Gong Hye Jin) who sees through his character also cannot help but shouted out, “You! Rascal king! Very Much Dirty king!”

d62a6059252dd42a4c98da1c033b5bb5c8eab8f0.jpg

3. Though it seems that playful every day, but turns to “super genius” in work

Lee Hwon who has only thinking of Yeon Woo (played by Han Ga In), can secretly goes out of palace without hesitation just to see her, but when he is in meeting with ministers, he turns into a king who loves the citizens. When there is fault with minister, he will relentlessly point out. He who does so in order to protect the people, of course, won the love of the people. How about Kim Joo Woon who lives “capitalism” world? He follows behind Gil Ra Im everyday, but in the meeting of the department stores, he can proposes eye-catching creative idea, deservingly the person who is eligible to say to the staffs “This is the best?” As for Dokko Jin, he almost has no working scenes. Probably only to the extent where he accepts the kiss of Gu Ae-jung in the CF production studio. Even so, the drama often can be seen the commodity with the face of Dokko Jin, and he also won the “best actor award” in a film festival during the initial shooting of “The Greatest Love,” proving that he is a perfect man in his work. These three men is this kind of man!

9c16fdfaaf51f3de173662d394eef01f3b297985.jpg

4. The master of playing cat and mouse: uncertain here or there

Lee Hwon has a dialog line that is clutching the heart of women, “Try as you wish if you dare to leave me, this is imperial decree.” The line lets Kim Soo Hyun to firmly grasp the hearts of all women. Actually, the person who would not get closer to shaman Wol is obviously Lee Hwon, but Lee Hwon is using the royal command to say, “You’re not allowed to leave me,” how couldn’t it moved people? As for Kim Joo Won, he said to Gil Ra Im in first half of “Secret Garden,” “You will not be Cinderella, but will be Mermaid.” Not long after, Kim Joo Won said to Gil Ra Im who does not want to disappear like a bubble as Mermaid in the end, “Then let me be the Mermaid.” Dokko Jin whose heartbeat rate always maintained at safety range of 60-90, regards this as more important than anything else. After he gets to know the fact that his heartbeats increased because of the song “Piy-a-Pat” by Kukbo Sonyeo group that Gu Ae Jung belongs to, although he coldly tells Gu Ae Jung that his heartbeats will not beat faster in future, but in the end he chose to confess for the love that makes his heartbeats increased.

83025aafa40f4bfbff5c45e3034f78f0f63618fc.jpg

5. The overbearing innocent towards woman that does not matched the status

Noe-Confucianism is prevalent during Joseon era. So always must feel cautious and conscientious towards one status class. But the king at the highest level of “Confucianism”, Lee Hwon is falling in love with Wol, the female shaman who replaced him to eliminate his adversity. The pure love where he even goes to Great Empress Dowager Yoon, abandons self-esteem to beg mercy for the life of Wol, and sobs and shouts Yeon Woo three times after knowing the real identity of Wol, have made women who are watching Kim Soo Hyung to whimper along. In the “capitalist” society, Gil Ra Im is in the position where she does not even dare to look at Kim Joo Won. The status of Gil Ra Im who rents a small suite with friends is poles apart from Kim Joo Won. But for this woman, Kim Joo Won can sacrifice his life without regret to confess his love. While the differences in status of Dokko Jin and Gu Ae Jung can be even more realistically felt comparing with other situation. National star Dokko Jin who is loved no matter what he does, willing to devote his heart to Ku Ae Jung who is not loved for whatever she does. In the drama, in order to cover all the negative news of Gu Ae Jung, Dokko Jin is willing to pay a high price.

1f178a82b9014a90e08f9d0aa9773912b21beed0.jpg

Because of these people, there are many ladies who are indulged in the drama series for last 2 years tempted by them. But they who are guilty of foul are also making others at a loss on what to do. Heroes that stop at nothing to commit foul will continue to make audience cries for them, and even clutches own thigh for tempting by them.

via Chosun

ohkpop

'The Moon that Embraces the Sun' Kim Soo Hyun Reveals Secrets About The Kiss Scene With Han Ga In!

On an episode of "Section TV" on MBC, Kim Soo Hyun was interviewed.

Kim soo Hyun revealed his honest thoughts regarding the kiss scene with Han Ga In during the filming of the drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun".

When Kim Soo Hyun was asked about the famous kiss scene with Han Ga In, he responded by saying, "It was hard to hold my breath" and mentioned how he was trying very hard to stop his heavy breathing.

Also, Kim Soo Hyun mentioned the trouble he had at first since Han Ga In has a very quiet personality. They were both very shy and awkward at first but now they are very close.

During the interview, Kim Soo Hyun was asked if he ever looked in the mirror and thought he was handsome.

Without any hesitation, Kim Soo Hyun responded "Yes" and "I'm looking at myself and I'm judging myself so yeah. I especially like my eyes" and made everybody laugh.

kpopstarz

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun Thinks He′s Good Looking

-------------------

64992_251166364971712_181695605252122_568855_1004886384_n.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun acknowledged that he loves himself a lot.

He touched on the subject in an interview he recently had with Section TV Entertainment Relay. In the interview, to a question on whether he thought he was good-looking at times while looking in the mirror after his shower, he immediately pounced saying "yes."

He added, "It′s me looking back at my face. I especially like my eyes."

About his kiss scene with Han Ga In in MBC′s The Moon Embracing The Sun, which recently made issues, he said, "We had rails installed around us, and the camera revolved for about five times, and it took longer than I thought it would. It was hard holding my breath the whole time."

He also said that although Han Ga In was so shy the two were awkward around each other at first, the two are a lot closer now.

Lastly he added modestly, "The popularity of our drama comes not from me, but from all our child actors including Yeo Jin Gu and Kim Yoo Jung."

The interview will air on March 4.

Photo credit: MBC

Via: Enewsworld

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun & Han Ga In’s first night together on ‘The Moon…’ pushes up ratings

7e6d9eb9.jpg

Actors Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In‘s first night together pushed the ratings of ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ to over 40%.

On episode 18 of MBC‘s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’, the first night of Lee Hwon (played by Kim Soo Hyun) and Huh Yeon Woo (played by Han Ga In) was presented with a dash of comedy.

Hwon was lying down in the same room together with Yeon Woo without even holding hands. Since Lee Hwon and Huh Yeon Woo had not wed, eunuch Hyung Sun (played by Jung Eun Pyo) was sitting in between them with his eyes covered. Hwon said angrily, “Isn’t this too much? How could one sleep in a situation like this?” and Hyung Sun answered, “I trust the heart of your highness but cannot trust the instincts of a man hidden deep inside your highness for a long time” and kept his position.

Then Yeon Woo appealed to Hyung Sun in a touching voice, “Please think of the 8 years I was not able to see his highness and let me see his face even if in the dark” and Hyung Sun finally left the room.

Yeon Woo reached out to Hwon to hold his hand and said, “Your highness has not laid hands on me” and smiled brightly. Hwon seemed happy to finally be with the one he loves even if the first night together meant merely having her hold his hand.

As actors Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In presented the first night of Lee Hwon and Huh Yeon Woo together, the ratings of ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ reached 41.2% nationwide.

Image: MBC ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’

Source: BNT News via Nate

Kim Soo Hyun says, “The kissing scene with Han Ga In was hard”

Actor Kim Soo Hyun frankly talked about the kissing scene with Han Ga In in MBC TV’s drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun.

At an interview with MBC TV’s Section TV Entertainment, Kim was asked about the kissing scene between him and Han Ga In, which had recently become a hot issue. He said, “To shoot the kissing scene, the camera had to move around us about five times, and it took longer than I thought. It was really hard not to breathe.” He said he had to breathe hard after the kissing scene.

Kim also showed off his friendship with Han although they weren’t close at first because of their introverted personality.

Kim was asked if he had ever thought that he was handsome after taking a shower and looking into a mirror, and he said yes without hesitation. He said, “I love my face because it’s mine. I especially like my eyes.”

The interview will air on March 4.

Source: Starnews

ohkpop

I don't get it. Why was he holding in his breath during the scene?