❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

9351078c.jpg

There's an article about Kim Soo hyun's ideal type and he said his ideal type is British actress Kaya Scodelario of Skins

*quoted image*

and so I made a liitle research and found this

Kaya Scodelario

Here's the news article

Related article

I already knew this, he had mentioned her before TMETS.. During DREAM HIGH...

Jung Il Woo vs Kim Soo-hyun and the winner of the showdown E News CF

Can't view the video...

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201203055516t

Hey guys there's another article.. It seems like another CF for KIM SOO HYUN..please tell me it is.. It says YAKULT brand.. I don't know

I'm not sure but yes I think he was chosen as a model together with Han Ye seol but how come So ji sub's photo was posted too?

Oh yeah... they had a picture together during an award ceremony and they looked good together and MCW is such a good actress... Also, about the drama, as much as I want to see him in a new drama, he already chose to do a movie as reported earlier... My guess would be he'd do a drama at the end of the year or maybe early next year... I think he has a lot of scheduled interviews as soon as he finished filming TMETS so we can look forward to a lot of interviews of him

really !!! next one, a movie. I dont want to see him again take up a drama during winter season which is very difficult to film. Dream high-Dec 2010/Jan011; METS Jan 2012. and again another one early next year. No, please may be before the year end.

There is a new info the there is a chance METS ep.20 can be cancelled(remote chance) Filming of ep.19 is complete. It seems the script has been re-written and received the completed script for ep.20 only yesterday because of the leakage. they have started to film ep.20. Hence the delay in the written preview for ep.19.

Hope to see both the episodes tomorrow/thursday.

guys, if you have any updates on the situation from daum , baidu, naver or DC, please feel free to share with us, thanks in advance .

EDIT:http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/03/mbc-strike-threatens-to-delay-moonsun-finale/

MoonSun5.jpg

Some possible bad news for fans of MBC drama The Moon That Embraces the Sun: head PD Kim Do-hoon has joined the ranks in the ongoing labor strike over at MBC, in what will probably be the union’s big last-ditch effort to turn the tables. The drama finally managed to pass the 40% ratings mark and became designated a “national drama,” which means delaying production and derailing this train just before the finale would be the biggest blow the union could deliver to the network. It’s as good a bargaining chip as any, and the timing isn’t trying to deceive anybody — it’s we’re going to leave you hanging when you’ve promised your advertisers 40% ratings. The hit series has two episodes left, scheduled for this coming Wednesday and Thursday.

The labor strike has been going on for over a month now, since January 30. It’s just that dramas haven’t been affected until now because they’re often produced by outside companies. But more and more crew members have been joining up, and last week High Kick took a whole week off due to the strike, airing specials instead, which is something variety shows like Infinity Challenge and We Got Married have done for a month.

Now key drama PDs have joined the ranks, including the head PDs of weekend dramas Feast of the Gods and God of War. The strike is against MBC’s unfair administration and is primarily aimed at forcing the resignation of MBC president Kim Jae-chul. I just know this isn’t the first time they’ve tried to overthrow this guy, so I’m just gonna go on a hunch that this guy isn’t exactly a saint.

MBC claims that Moon isn’t in danger of missing its finale schedule (which of course they’d say), while Moon‘s production team confirms that the PD has joined the strike, along with their head cinematographer. Uh…that seems like a problem, no? The show’s been shooting with two crews simultaneously on a tight live schedule, and the main problem they’d face with a delay is that stars Kim Soo-hyun and Jung Il-woo aren’t available for more days — they’re due on other sets (photoshoots, advertisements, etc.) the day after the original wrap date.

So basically, they’re going to have to complete shoots on schedule, come hell or high water. The production claims that even if they manage to do that, without their head PD, the shows won’t be edited in time for broadcast. My guess is that MBC won’t let it come to that, because it’s not often that a ratings hit rolls around for them, and it would be dumb to let the final episodes just sit there, as potential ratings dwindle away by the day. I guess we’ll find out on Wednesday, whether the Moon/Sun chip was the one to bring down the house.

EDIT:http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/03/mbc-strike-threatens-to-delay-moonsun-finale/

They received the final script just yesterday so it seems likely that the airing of the final episode on Thursday will be delayed and with the PD joining the strike and the actors have other commitments... I can't even bear to think what's gonna happen

Yeah, thanks.

I got the update from one of the moon-sunners @ METS thread

based fromsunNmoon FB post summary:

1. Script for episode 20 (revised because of the spoiler posted at korean folk village) was handed out yesterday only

2.Kim Doo Hyun informed casts that he joins the strike TODAY

3.Per @kpopanda, 3/4 of episode 19 is finished but still INCOMPLETE.

4.No filming today.

5.MBC is considering replacement for PD's

TMETS Off Air – MBC “Don’t Know” vs Production Team “That’s Right”

It’s reported the main production team of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun (TMETS) has joined the strike, causing the broadcast of final 2 episode on March 7th and March 8th of 2010 may possibly be canceled. The unprecedented crisis is further widening, but MBC official is still holding to their “not yet decided” position.

The director of the Moon that Embraces the Sun that has only 2 episodes remaining, Kim Doh Hoon, decided to join the general strike on March 6th, 2012, disrupting the filming and indicating the normal broadcast may be affected.

According to official of production team, since the evening of February 5th, 2012, the B team has withdrew with only A continues to shoot. The production team was originally divided into 2 teams to split the burden of filming volume. With the change of situation occurred, the shooting may be delayed from original plan or canceled, threatening the broadcast.

TMETS Off Air – MBC “Don’t Know” vs Production Team “That’s Right”

The representative of lead actors in TMETS, Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo, told OSEN through phone, “It’s understood that the filming of main part will go as planned.”

Especially both Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo has busy schedule that starts right from the second day after the end of the TV series, such as CF shooting, thus it’s very hard to delay the filming. Even if the broadcast is postponed, they should be shooting as much as possible within the original filming schedule.

Another official of TMETS hinted, “The filming schedule of the actors will not be affected temporarily, the shooting will be done as much as possible. Even so, the broadcast that is scheduled this week would be difficult. In addition, shooting is done in situation where PD is absent due to joining the strike, causing issues on editing and other technical parts.”

In this regard, MBC TV said, “Nothing is decided yet about the cancellation of broadcast.”

Meanwhile, the PD of The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s Kim Do Hoon, Just Like Today‘s Kim Dae Jin, Banquet of the Gods‘ Lee Dong Yoon officially announced to join the strike.

Asian-drama

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-names-british-actress-as-his-ideal-type

Kim Soo Hyun Names British Actress as His Ideal Type

49538ef0a67fba21cc7bf3be5583bf3b_large.jpg

Rising star Kim Soo Hyun has finally named an ideal type. Asia Today reports that the young actor has picked British actress Kaya Scodelario as his ideal type in a recent interview. Kim Soo Hyun has answered the “ideal type” question before but has never named anyone.

The actress, born Karla Rose Humphrey in 1992, is best known for playing the character Effy Stonem in three seasons of the British drama series “Skins.” Although British-born, she has Brazilian roots and is fluent in Portuguese.

d7d5038e3b68abc65ef9abae2ca3e962_large.jpg

“I got to see ‘Skins’ and fell in love with her at first sight,” Kim Soo Hyun said. “I felt she has indescribable charm.”

Netizens who got wind of this news reacted with, “Is Kaya Scodelario really your ideal type, Kim Soo Hyun?” “Kim Soo Hyun’s ideal type is hypothetical,” and such.

Kim Soo Hyun is receiving a lot of love for his work in the ratings hit “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.”

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soohyun-shows-his-kingly-heart-behind-the-scenes-of-moon-sun

Kim Soohyun shows his ‘kingly’ heart behind the scenes of ‘Moon-Sun’

20120306_kimsoohyunreflector-460x345.jpg

Actor Kim Soohyun‘s king-like concern recently created some buzz across the internet.

On March 6th, a photo of Kim Soohyun was uploaded on an online community bulletin along with the caption, “Kim Soohyun, a picture of him holding a reflector’.

In the revealed photo, Kim Soohyun transformed into a staff member as he was captured holding a reflector for a senior actor. Most actors leave the set to rest when their scenes are over; however, fans were impressed by Kim Soohyun’s dedication to help on set even when it wasn’t his turn to film.

Netizens commented, “A king is definitely different”, “I’m telling you, this is why I like him”, and “There is no escaping the Soohyun Syndrome”.

Meanwhile, Kim Soohyun is currently playing the role of Lee Hwan on MBC‘s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘.

Guest simplyallysa

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/in-lieu-of-mets-kim-soo-hyuns-shorts/#entry

IN LIEU OF METS KIM SOO HYUN SHORTs

eb0248dc.jpg

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/kim-soo-hyun-for-isplus/

KIM SOO HYUN FOR ISPLUS

Posted by goodange on March 6, 2012 · 9 Comments 

Okay, I gotta get this out … This probably doesn’t fly with many Dream High fans who love him with Suzy, but my dream partner for Kim Soo Hyun is Jung So Min, who, as we reported, will be making her comeback next month. She can hold her own against him, having been noticed for her acting and presence in Bad Guy, and before their mainstream recognition, the two acted together in a short film called Worst Friends. They were also very cute in a CéCi pictorial from a couple of years ago Anyway, just saying …

Moving on to the post, here’s Kim Soo Hyun’s pictorial for ISPLUS, perhaps one of many after METS.

ispshyun4.jpg

ispshyun3.jpg

ispshyun2.jpg

ispshyun1.jpg

As i was bored on the news of the METS finale episodes cancellation, i decided to watch his previous works.

I finished watching his short movies Worst friends, 7 romances. Beautiful short movies. He is such a cutie even when he was young. But so skinny. But in both the episodes, he has a sad ending. Back in these movies sad scenes also, i see him crying profusely and naturally. Now I am watching his performance in JUNGLE FISH.

KSH fighting!!!!