❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I think (from what I got on google translator) Kim Soo Hyun is going to be a spokesperson for a company called CJ CheilJedang. There is some news on that. From what I read on it, it's mainly a food and beverage company.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2012030510160220089&sec=it1

It's CJ Petitzel it's the same as the picture you posted with oranges on it

'The Moon that Embraces the Sun' Kim Soo Hyun vs. Yeo Jin Gu "Killer Smiles"

On March 3rd, Yeo Jin Gu from the drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" uploaded a photo on his mini-homepage on Cyworld.

Yeo Jin Gu's photo update included the words, "Please show us support until the end!" The photo that he released showed three actors from the drama "The Moon that Embraces the Sun". In the photo, Jung Eun Pyo, Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Gu were posing together smiling at the camera. The photo received a lot of attention from netizens because it showed the meeting of the two kinds Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Gu.

In the picture, they all look very friendly and happy. Jung Eun Pyo is acting silly in the middle of the two handsome kings. Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Gu looked flawlessly handsome with their killer smiles.

Netizens who saw Yeo Jin Gu's photo post responded with comments like, "They look so happy", "They're both so handsome", "I'm looking forward to the last two episodes of the drama" and etc.

Kpopstarz

Kim Soohyun has had 9 girlfriends

10241.jpg

Actor Kim Soohyun confessed he has had nine girlfriends.

On March 4, MBC "Section TV Entertainment Communication" visited Kim Soohyun during a shooting of a commerical. On this day, Kim Soohyun responded to a YES or NO quiz. He answered, "No" for the question "I have had ten or more girlfriends".

Reporter Park Seulki did not miss this opportunity and asked, "Then, how many girlfriends have you had?" Kim Soohyun, with a shy expression on his face, replied, "Nine times?"

Also, on this day, the fact that Kim Soohyun could cover his face with a single CD was confirmed.

Netizens commented, "I want to be his tenth", "What do you think about me as your next girlfriend?", "I wonder who will be his next girlfriend", "Is he dating his 9th right now?", etc.

Photo: Capture from MBC Section TV Entertainment Communication

Kpopstarz

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.facebook.com/Petitzel

01cac42f.jpg

Issue Kim Soo Hyun′s Face is Smaller Than a CD

http://m.enewsworld.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=4020

No, not an LP. A CD.

As if good looks and acting ability weren’t enough, actor Kim Soo Hyun can now add ′small face′ to his growing list of covetable attributes.

On the March 4 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, the cameras followed the actor to the set of an upcoming commercial, and reporter Bae Seul Gi put Kim’s small mug to the test.

During the interview, Bae surprised Kim by pulling out a CD and saying that she believed Kim’s face was smaller than a standard-sized CD.

Kim appeared hesitant at first, saying that he believed the circumference of the CD was different from the circumference of his face.

However, when Bae held the CD in front of Kim’s face, it indeed hid his face, validating the actor’s envious face size.

Guess it′s a good thing for all those big-faced guys that CDs are basically obsolete - hopefully that means having a CD-sized face won′t become the new standard of beauty for men!

2012030552147005.jpg

tumblr_m0dm53NIlz1qzk4kqo1_250.giftumblr_m0dm53NIlz1qzk4kqo2_r2_250.gif

Guest simplyallysa

120304-mbc-section-tv-avi_thumbs_2012-03-05_15-37-02.jpg

Credit to the owner...

http://lovefortmtets.wordpress.com/

You can download the video here...just wanna thank her for this

Kim Soo Hyun’s Face Validated To Be As Small As CD

Jq96kM35.jpg

The small face of Kim Soo Hyun passed the validation of CD following the validation by the bowl previously.

Netizens commented, “Really small, on TV also this small, in reality how small is it” and so on.

Asian-drama

Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun Intimate Photos Spark Romance Speculation

Several intimate self-camera photos of Kim Soo Hyun and miss A’s Bae Suzy exposed, becoming a hot topic discussed by netizens.

In early March 2012, a set of intimate photos of Kim Soo Hyun and miss A member Suzy was uploaded to a popular Korean community forum with the title of “Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun.

spark

In the photo, Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy closed to each other intimately, seemingly to be very well matched.

Af46sT17.jpg

Besides, Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy played a lover couple in youth campus idol drama Dream High in 2011. Netizens are engaging in heated discussion on whether they’re in a romance relationship due to the drama.

Asian-drama

Yeo Jin Goo, Jung Eun Pyo & Kim Soo Hyun Compare Lethal Smile

The photo took together by Kim Soo Hyun, Yeo Jin Goo and Jung Eun Pyo was made public.

On March 3rd, 2012, Yeo Jin Goo posted on his mini homepage, “Please, everyone, must stay tuned!” And he uploaded a photo at the same time. The photo is the photo of Yeo Jin Goo, Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Eun Pyo, who are starring in MBC sageuk The Moon Embracing the Sun. The meeting of two kings Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun attracted audience’s attention.

In the photo, Yeo Jin Goo rested his hand on the shoulder of Jung Eun Pyo, revealing a lethal smile. At the same time, Kim Soo Hyun who was at the side also showed an elegant beauty. Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun were at the side of Jung Eun Pyo who was showing his distinctive humorous expression, letting viewers to feel the laughter in front of the camera.

Fans commented on the photos, “Very much like to see them happy,” “Seeing the two Hwons is an eye candy,” “Both of them is beautiful” and so on.

On the other hand, The Moon Embracing the Sun has remained with 2 episodes.

Asian-drama

JYJ’s Yoochun Addresses Kim Soo Hyun Comparisons

JYJ’s Park Yoochun revealed that he’s unfazed by the Kim Soo Hyun comparisons he’s been receiving lately for his royal family role in the upcoming SBS drama “Rooftop Prince

Park Yoochun: Envy of The Moon Embracing the Sun but No Pressure

"Rooftop Prince" Unveils Official Posters of "Historical Drama’s F4"

Han Ji Min Sports Short Hair for Her "Rooftop Prince" Character

JYJ’s Yoochun Addresses Kim Soo Hyun Comparisons

JYJ’s Park Yoochun revealed that he’s unfazed by the Kim Soo Hyun comparisons he’s been receiving lately for his royal family role in the upcoming SBS drama “Rooftop Prince.”

On March 5, Yoochun attended the press conference for “Rooftop Prince.” He opened up by saying, “I saw on the web that comparing ‘Rooftop Prince,’ ‘The King 2Hearts,’ and ‘The Equator Man.’ To be honest with you, I don’t really care much about it while filming the drama. Each of the drama has different genres, so I think the fans will like the comic side of ‘Rooftop Prince.’”

He was also asked about being compared to Kim Soo Hyun’s Lee Hwon character in MBC “The Moon That Embraces the Sun.” Yoochun said, “The TV ratings have been high for ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun.’ I’m jealous of it. But honestly, there’s no pressure. I’m wishing for the drama’s success, but there’s no pressure on me personally.”

SBS drama “Rooftop Prince” is a fantasy romance about a Chosun-era prince time traveling to the future to find his past lover. Starring Yoochun, Han Ji Min, Lee Tae Sung, and Jun Yoo Mi, “Rooftop Prince” will air its first episode on March 14.

Soompi

I thought he's gonna play Kim Bum's role but when I read the news that he's gonna play the suicidal student I was happy he didn't get the role... I was not really keen with that role but I love his character in WISTC

He said in an interview once that when he loves crying scenes because he can let out his frustrations and sadness... and also when he watched Black Swan which starred Natalie Portman he said he cried at some scene but he noticed that his friends didn't even cry so I guess tears come out of eyes naturally

Thank you. I think I did read that info and didnt know it was related to his crying scenes in a drama.

On another note, I would like to see him paired with MCW. I want to see KSY in another drama this year itself, may be during summer. Now that the filming is over for METS yesterday, 5th MArch he will become busy with his CF shoots and promotion of THIEVES. Hope to see many articles of him in the future.

KSY fighting!!!!

Thank you. I think I did read that info and didnt know it was related to his crying scenes in a drama.

On another note, I would like to see him paired with MCW. I want to see KSY in another drama this year itself, may be during summer. Now that the filming is over for METS yesterday, 5th MArch he will become busy with his CF shoots and promotion of THIEVES. Hope to see many articles of him in the future.

KSY fighting!!!!

Oh yeah... they had a picture together during an award ceremony and they looked good together and MCW is such a good actress... Also, about the drama, as much as I want to see him in a new drama, he already chose to do a movie as reported earlier... My guess would be he'd do a drama at the end of the year or maybe early next year... I think he has a lot of scheduled interviews as soon as he finished filming TMETS so we can look forward to a lot of interviews of him

Another Interview of Kim Soo hyun... Can't really understand the other parts but they asked him 30 questions and here are his answers. I put in on spoiler tags since it would probably be translated in other site and you'd probably want that rather than my rough translations

Q: Real name.

A: Kim Soo-hyun

Q: Date of Birth

A: February 16, 1988

3: Place of Birth

A: Seoul

4: Education

Leave of absence from Central University Department of Theater and Film

5 Debut

A:2007 MBC sitcom Kimchi Cheese Smile '

6. Filmography

A: Drama: 'The moon embraces the Sun' (12), 'Dream High' (11), 'Giant' (10), 'Father's House "(09),' Will it Snow for Christmas? '(09),' Jungle Fish '(08), "Kimchi Cheese Smile' (07)

Movies: 'Thieves' (due for release)

7. Height, Weight

A: 180cm, 65kg

8. Waist

A: 30 inches

9 . Size

A: 265mm

10. Head size

A: Forty-two cap S or M

11. Dress size

A:100

12. Family Relationship

A: An only son (father, mother)

13. Hobby

A. Exercise and taking pictures

14. Puppy

A: Bicycle

15. Favorite foods

A: Meat. Especially pork. Eat three meals a day gets tires easily without eating pork

16. Drink

A: Not good drinker. Depending on the situation, but about 3 cups soju.

17.Cigarettes

A: Half pack per day

18: Religion

A: None

19. Coffee tastes

A: No. Not drinking coffee

20. Perfume taste

A: No. I do not use perfume

21. Contact name hairstyle / Shop Name

Gongtan mount / eseuhyu (Can't understand this part)

22. Favorite brands

A: No brand preference

23. Enjoying the usual fashion style

A: Casual style. Normally like to use a hat, sneakers, shoes

24. The number of bank account

A: I do not know my mother manages the money

25. Monthly allowance

A: No fixed allowance

26. Mobile phones, coloring

A: Moon Embraces the Sun OST

27. Houses

A: Seoul Seongsu

28. Closest star

A: 2PM Taecyeon, Miss Eun jeong , Miss A Suzy and Tiara (?). Drama 'Dream High' season !, I took liking on the cast and has continued to maintain friendships.

29 The number of romantic experience

A: No comment ( he already answered this one in a separate interview and yet he didn't want to say anything about his past relationship here) :rolleyes:

30. Ideal Girl

A : Kaya Scodelario.

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-wants-the-big-prize

Kim Soo Hyun Wants the Big Prize

3145f9315be509a55164da00c0f65801_large.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun recently revealed his wish of winning a prize during the year end award ceremonies.

On an episode of Mnet's "Wide Entertainment News" that aired on March 5, a short interview was held with "The Moon that Embraces the Sun's" big star, Kim Soo Hyun.

They found Kim Soo Hyun on set, shooting for an advertisement. They asked, "Is your popularity hitting you these days?" Kim Soo Hyun humbly answered, "I think so, due to all the viewers who gave so much love to 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun.'" When asked about the kiss scene with co-star Han Ga In, he replied, "It was good. Very good," with a big smile.

Finally, the reporter asked, "What is your wish?" After a short moment of pondering, he responded, "I want to aim for a 'big one' at the end of the year," which revealed his honest wish of winning a big prize at the year end award shows.

Meanwhile, only two episodes remain until Kim Soo Hyun's "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" draws to an end. Viewers are on the edge of their seats, as they watch King Lee Hwon try to place Yeon Woo on the Queen's throne. 

81eceeaba0b9ea3c9b43611144c10906_large.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

http://kpopfever.com/2012/03/the-moon-kim-soo-hyuns-wish-be-shooting-for-something-big-end-of-year/

‘The Moon…’ Kim Soo Hyun’s wish, “Be shooting for something big end of year”

BY CERIDWEN – MARCH 5, 2012

POSTED IN: INTERVIEWS, TV

117921f1.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun revealed a wish towards the end of year awards.

On the March 5th installment of cable channel Mnet’s ‘Wide Entertainment News’, a short interview with actor Kim Soo Hyun of MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ was presented with a look into an ad filming.

296c2442.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun was asked, “Can you feel your popularity these days?” and he answered humbly, “It’s because the viewers are giving much love to ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’. When asked about the kiss scene with Han Ga In which drew much attention, Kim Soo Hyun answered, “Good. It’s good.”

Kim Soo Hyun seemed to think a bit before answering what his wish is then confidently and honestly answered, “I wanna shoot for something big at the end of the year.”

MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ has remaining only two more episodes and Lee Hwon‘s (played by Kim Soo Hyun) fight to return Yeon Woo to her rightful place as queen is expected.

Image: Mnet ‘Wide Entertainment News’

Source: TV Daily via Nate