❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Miss A Suzy Wants a Couple Cell Phone with Kim Soo Hyun?

Girl group miss A member, Suzy, brought up Kim Soo Hyun once again.

On the recently aired episode of SBS “100 Million Quiz Show,” MC Kim Yong Man asked the question, “Which advertisement phrase cannot be said at a cell phone retail store by law?”

While the program was receiving text message answers from viewers, the stars who appeared on the studio discussed about the topic of cell phones.

When MC Kim Yong Man asked Suzy which cell phone is the most decent, she answered, “If you asked me a bit before, I would have said that I would be happy to use the same cell phone as the great Kang Dong Won.”

However she continued, “But I want to have a couple cell phone with the oh so popular king..” It was obvious that Suzy was mentioning Kim Soo Hyun from MBC “The Moon That Embraces the Sun,” which she starred with on KBS “Dream High.”

MC Kim Yong Man asked, “Were you two close when you filmed together?” Which Suzy answered with a puzzling reply, “Yes. I mean he was close with the other people who liked him.”

MC Kim Yong Man finished the discussion by ending with the statement: “It is a live show and you seem very perplexed.”

ia96bQ42.jpg

ohkpop

Guest simplyallysa

Miss A Suzy, “It’s good if you say it’s couple phone with Kim Soo Hyun”

Miss A member Suzy mentioned Kim Soo Hyun who she is friends with.

One of the questions on SBS’s ‘Sedae Gonggam 100000000 Quiz Show’ on March 2nd was ‘What is an ad copy that cannot legally be used at a cell phone store?”

While the answers were being received from the viewers after the question was given, the panelists were discussing many different things.

One of the questions that was asked Suzy by MC Kim Yong Man was what kind of cell phones she likes. Suzy answered, “It’s good if they say that it’s the same one that the really cool Kang Dong Won uses.”

Suzy then added, “The King that’s really popular these days, if they say it’s couple phone with that person than it’s good.” Suzy’s comment was in reference to Kim Soo Hyun who is appearing on MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ who Suzy has worked together with on KBS 2TV’s ‘Dream High’.

MC Kim Yong Man asked, “Were you close when you worked together?” and Suzy answered, “We were. I’m not talking about me but the people who like him.”

MC Kim Yong Man ended the thread saying, “This is live broadcast and you seem very flustered” and drew attention.

Source: NewsEN via Nate

Suzy admits “I want to have couple cell phones with Kim Soo Yeon”

Miss A Suzy admitted she wanted to have matching couple phones with Kim Soo Yeon.

On the 3rd broadcast of SBS ‘$100,000 Quiz Show’ the question of the 6th round was “from the following what is the legal line you can use to advertise in a cell phone store?”. Kim Young Man asked Suzy “is there a star you would want to have couple phones with?”

To this Suzy answered “Kim Soo Yeon from ‘The moon that embraces the sun’”, with the crowd agreeing with her choice. Suzy apperared to be shy after answering his question, making Kim Young Man smile.

ohkpop

Guest simplyallysa

Just wonder maybe they're a couple already that we don't know ,remember when KIM SOO HYUN was@ the backstage in a Music Award event..KIM SOO HYUN was waiting SUZY...prolly is,.... Just don't know maybe just my assumption...just night dreaming..hehhheee...

Guest simplyallysa

96d453ac.jpg

201203031347291001_1.jpg

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1330748351281525002

I think we already know this... The video was posted by Kim So-eun

KIM SOO HYUN @ THE BOF SCRIPT READING

Yeah, before I never really thought there was anything between them but now I'm not so sure.

All we know is that they're still keeping in touch with each other! :wub:

Guest simplyallysa

KIM SOONHYUN @ BOF SCRIPT READING @ 3:45

Found another video of him of BOF SCRIPT READING....

I have noticed tha he seems like American Sports his tshirts, hats, or jacket is all about AMERICAN SPORTs like in the BOF script reading he was wearing NEW YORK YANKEES hat, then Kylie posted a pic of him wearing A PADRES tshirt, Cleveland Cavaliers...

Guest simplyallysa

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=4pnix9izj#/watch?v=YV1lwkRQfQM

Sorry guys I posted the wrong video,.here's the right video & the top video I just edited out & put the right video....

Hi guys... I have loads of work so I won't be able to visit the thread as much as before but I found this on dramabeans and I'm kind of curious as to what reason Kim Soo hyun did not appear on BOF From the news I translated says that he would have played the role of Kim Bum and I've read the news that he had a surgery on 2010 so I'm thinking this might have been the reason..

BOF introduces newcomer Kim Soo-hyun

by javabeans | January 26, 2010 | 73 Comments

kimsoohyun1.jpg

Kim Soo-hyun is a pretty new face in the biz, but the 21-year-old actor has already grabbed viewers’ attention with two recent back-to-back performances (in Will It Snow For Christmas and the short special drama Father’s House) that earned him a wave of praise. A few days ago, his official homepage (http://www.bofkorea.com/kimsoohyun) was opened to the public and these new photos released by his management company, BOF. (I’m so used to seeing him broody that it’s wonderful to see him looking happy for once!)

Although his two recent roles only amounted to four episodes of airtime total, Kim Soo-hyun made quite an impression in what could have been forgettable parts. Instead, Kim showed emotive intensity and a strong rapport with the camera that marks him as one to watch.

Dramabeans

Guest freakloverxx

miss A’s Suzy criticized for continuously mentioning Kim Soo Hyun

20120303_suzy_kimsoohyun.jpg

” on her Twitter. The meaning behind this short tweet was a response to what happened on the March 2nd live broadcast of <strong >“, meaning that it was all scripted, onto her Twitter.

After seeing her tweet, Netizens replied, “Because the two are very popular lately, it seems like broadcast stations also wanted to mention the two“, “Suzy must be tired of all these criticizms“, and “Then is Suzy blaming the PD of the program?

Source & Image: TV Daily via Nate

cr. allkpop

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-was-almost-cast-in-boys-over-flower

Kim Soo Hyun was almost cast in ‘Boys Over Flowers’

20120302_kimsoohyun_bof_thumb.jpg

by ehkim35 - 5 hours ago 28276 Views138 Comments

The fact that actor Kim Soo Hyun almost appeared in the drama ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ has belatedly been receiving much interest.

A screen cap from a show was recently posted on an online community board, along with the caption, “Kim Soo Hyun, who almost appeared in ‘Boys Over Flowers.’”

The screen cap was from a Japanese program called ‘M-net Japan BOF Making,’ which aired in 2009, and the scene captured was of a script reading session for ‘Boys Over Flowers’.

In the video, Kim Soo Hyun looks younger and has a more sedate image. He is seen with Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim So Eun, and other ‘Boys Over Flowers’ cast members, reading a script.

At the time, Kim Soo Hyun, who had been cast for the dual role of Lee Jae Ha and Lee Min Ha (the suicidal student & his brother), read his lines according his interpretation of the character. However, the director did not seem satisfied with his acting, and told him to re-do his lines, which threw Kim Soo Hyun off-guard. Unfortunately, right after Kim Soo Hyun had been corrected and asked to do his lines again, the other cast members started laughing about something, which seemed to further isolate Kim Soo Hyun.

Kim Soo Hyun found another opportunity and tried to read his lines again, but once again the director was not satisfied. Eventually, the role was turned over to actor Jung Eui Chul, and Kim Soo Hyun was unable to appear in the finished drama.

However, this event was actually a turning point in Kim Soo Hyun’s life. He could have been bitter because of the immense success of ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ but for Kim Soo Hyun it was an blessing and an opportunity in disguise.

Afterwards, Kim Soo Hyun starred as the child version of Cha Gang Jin, who was played by actor Go Soo in SBS ‘Will it Snow on Christmas,’ and wowed viewers with his impressive acting skills – leaving a strong impression. His performance in that production contributed greatly to his “serious actor” image.

Later, he also starred in SBS ‘Giant‘ and KBS ‘Dream High,’ which led even more people to recognize his acting ability and persona, which enabled him to snag the starring role in MBC ‘s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’ He determinedly proved his skills step by step, which is why he is currently starring in the drama that has all of Korea captivated.

Netizens who saw the video left belated words of encouragement, such as “The path he took has helped his current image as a ‘serious actor,” “How could they not recognize Kim Soo Hyun; that was the mistake of ‘Boys Over Flowers,’” “Jung Ee Cheol was cool, but I think Kim Soo Hyun would have been cool in that role too,” “Because he didn’t do ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ he was able to do ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun,’” “In conclusion, things turned out well,” and “The director must be hitting the ground, regretting his decision.”

20120302_kimsoohyun_bof.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

Oh sorry wrong one...

I misinterpreted the article...

Oh ok sis, it's good to see you once in a while,!