❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun, suffered cardiac surgery past confessions "..." to take

Actor Kim Soo Hyun suffered heart disease this past true fans are sounding.

6c7b556e.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun is the March 2010 and fashion magazines in the interview mentioned about heart disease.

He was on the same day in the hospital Monday after a rewarding day length on Friday were trying to interview on introduced la postponed to heart surgery, he explained. Also that day was not the light, a pale mug was the State refresher. Kim Soo Hyun at the time "I'm sorry. But it wasn't a big surgery. If you would open the chest now ever did. Is okay. Now the healthy, "he said.

Kim Soo Hyun is also past their MySpace diary. ' drink bottle tooth wheel Arrhythmias and heart surgery called a major Castle empty Mac and writings left by the trail will be '. Since the heart surgery, but not like when middle school currently is much more aggressive.

The good news, so I'm fine now netizens ' the ROK would hurt you ... ' ' I suppose you should never shoot a bunch of ' good ' fit ', and thought he was a heart or not.

Kim Soo Hyun in MBC "the moon embraces the sun" ' advertising division embraces the Aegean blue chips as the month began, various CF to come...

I'm hoping for a 50 % ratings for the finale... but I'll miss Hwon and Woon and Jung Eun pyo :(

I can't believe it's ending & I just really hope for 50 % ratings as well!... I'll be missing the drama , every week I anticipated each episodes .. Now it's ending..

Guest simplyallysa

PP12030900009.JPG

There's an article about this, it's the comparisons all over again with their dramas & becoming KING...of course our KIM SO HYUN proved

but we have The Thieves and CFs to look forward too so we won't miss KSH much

I want to know the type of character he's going to play in his next project. Hopefully, he'll have gone over the scripts and we'll know what his movie is going to be about by end of this month or early next month.

Of the ones he mentioned last year, he's only now done being a thief. He still has playboy and conman. Or maybe he wants something different.

201203090946331111_1.jpg

I think they're talking about actors who've sang the OST for their dramas.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201203090946331111

Kim Soo hyun Admires Handsome, Astute, and Appeal of King Hwon

Actor Kim Soo hyun mentioned about the charm of Lee Hwon in the MBC drama The Moon Embracing the Sun, attracting attention.

Kim Soo hyun accepted interview at the outdoor scene at Yongin Cultural Drama on early March 2012, and he answered the question about what's the secret for Kim Soo hyun to make the people in the whole country to be infected with " Soo hyun disease." "He said, rather than saying it's my charisma, it's in fact the charm of Lee Hwon. Isn't it due to handsomeness, astuteness and the appeal of king himself?"

He continued,"Actually, the appeal owned by Hwon possibly be greater than the appeal of Kim Soo hyun personally. And if the appeal of Lee Hwon in the drama can be applied in real life, it will help me in my future behaviors."

Kim Soo hyun said, "Now the drama left only 2 episodes , but I will also try my best," and he smiled and said that he's very fortunate to be able to play such a good role of Lee Hwon

He also said in the interview, "Although only one last week left, but it still does not have sense of reality. all actors and staff crews have been suffering filming under cold condition. I think it's because of such a hard work that made us close to each other, and also achieved a good effect. I am very glad to meet such a good senior colleagues and staff crews."

Lastly, Kim Soo hyun did not forget to tank the viewers.

Asian-drama

A banner of Lee Hwon is seen in an episode of NBC's Today Show... They held a live sho on the streets of Manhattan and we're talking about the US Presidential election and the Lee Hwon banner is attracting attentions of netizens...

Talk about the popularity of TMETS and of course our King :D

from DC

D120309_001.jpg

In an interview after the shoot has ended Kim Soo hyun said that Song Jae rim Jung Eun pyo and himself hugged each other and shed tears as they bade farewell... I think I'm gonna cry too when they'll show that BTS... I'll definitely miss them

W Prospecs

Cr: DC

viewimage-26.jpg

In an interview after the shoot has ended Kim Soo hyun said that Song Jae rim Jung Eun pyo and himself hugged each other and shed tears as they bade farewell... I think I'm gonna cry too when they'll show that BTS... I'll definitely miss them

Awwwwwwwww, the three musketeers. They really did become close. I hope they keep in touch with each other.

Guest simplyallysa

They are photoshopped? Nooooo. What? Is there a statement by MBC saying that?

Oh what they are photoshopped but the photos were believable! ...I just wanna know..if they are really getting married...?"" I'm sure they will I guess,,..

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyuns-heart-condition-shocks-fans

Kim Soo Hyun's Heart Condition Shocks Fans

by: hotshotlover30 on Mar 8, 2012

4c02801e98d2f2531eba818833821e44_large.jpg

It’s been belatedly revealed that Kim Soo Hyun suffered from a cardiac disorder. During an interview on March 2010, the young actor brought up the topic of his heart condition. At the time, the interview was supposed to take place on a Monday but had to be pushed back to Friday because of Kim Soo Hyun's surgery. Kim Soo Hyun arrived to the interview looking pale and exhausted. However, he stated, “I’m so sorry. It wasn’t a big operation. If it were the past, they [doctors] would have opened my heart, but now, that wasn’t the case. I’m ok. I’m healthy now.”

In the past, Kim Soo Hyun also left posts about his heart disease on his Cyworld mini homepage, writing ‘I used to get sick quite frequently. I also have arrhythmia and supraventricular tachycardia, so I need surgery.” Kim Soo Hyun had problems with his heart since middle school and has gone through surgery. Representatives stated that he is healthy now and that with medications and treatments, he should be fine.

Netizens commented, “I’m glad he’s ok now,” “Don’t work yourself too hard that your condition deteriorates,” “He looks so healthy, though. Don’t stress too much Kim Soo Hyun!” and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun stars in the popular series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” with Han Ga In and Jung Il Woo. His role as King Lee Hwon made him a household name, garnering him numerous CFs and becoming the next blue chip in the advertisement industry. 

df71e36d853b31bfaf8e7addcc3d5eda_large.png