❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Found this in Baidu and I htink its another CF for him... It's called R & B Rhythm

b151f8198618367a5f01c2652e738bd4b21ce5fa.jpg

His agency is not kidding when they said that KSH's schedule will be jam-packed this coming months

So here's a list of KSH's CF for this year.. feel free can correct me if I'm wrong

His current CFs contracts are renewed but I'm not sure with SPRIS though

SKT, Domino's Pizza, Canon

New CFs for 2012

Bean Pole, Prospecs W, Petizel Dessert, LG's Beyond, R&B Rhythm, Lotte's coffee and Ice cream brand, Samsung Smart TV

Why PD Kim Do Hoon Returned to Shooting (Exclusive Interview)

Other questions are unrelated so I'll just skip it

Reporter: There is saying that you returned to shooting because of the problems on schedule of actors.

KDH: One of the actor in leading role even hs a schedule of 2 CF shootings in a day. Once I heard that the actor has to pay compensation for the damage in the case of violation of the advertising contract, I was thinking ‘have to quickly done the shooting.’”

Asian-drama

I guess he's talking about Soo hyun... So even if KSH want to open up his schedule for the shooting he can't do that because of the contract and he'd be forced to pay the compensation

Guest simplyallysa

Why PD Kim Do Hoon Returned to Shooting (Exclusive Interview)

Other questions are unrelated so I'll just skip it

Reporter: There is saying that you returned to shooting because of the problems on schedule of actors.

KDH: One of the actor in leading role even hs a schedule of 2 CF shootings in a day. Once I heard that the actor has to pay compensation for the damage in the case of violation of the advertising contract, I was thinking ‘have to quickly done the shooting.’”

Asian-drama

I guess he's talking about Soo hyun... So even if KSH want to open up his schedule for the shooting he can't do that because of the contract and he'd be forced to pay the compensation

Yeah I have read this I was going to post it so i guess he have to pay the compensation....in TMETS thread I was reading some posts criticizing Kim Soo Hyun that he won't be able to finish the drama....of course he will because he loves the drama, the casts & crew im sure he'll do anything to finish the filming... Our boy is so kind & good that's why we love him...

Yeah I have read this I was going to post it so i guess he have to pay compensation....in TMETS thread I was reading some posts criticizing Kim Soo Hyun that he won't be able to finish the drama....of course he will because he loves the drama, the casts & crew im sure he'll do anything to finish the filming... Our boy is so kind & good that's why we love him...

I know... So sad that they criticize him for not trying to open his schedule so he can have more shooting days... it's not like he's taking a break or going on a vacation...

Guest simplyallysa

I know... So sad that they criticize him for not trying to open his schedule so he can have more shooting days... it's not like he's taking a break or going on a vacation...

They just doesn't know the contracts he & his agency have made that he can't really backing out with those legal documents he signed for his Cfs...

oh well .. I just don't like when they criticize him especially his honesty...il try to defend our boy all the time..

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-to-lend-his-singing-voice-to-mbc-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-ost

Kim Soo Hyun to Lend His Singing Voice to MBC “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” OST

9cf9a5e9007696ca3ce39ec32bc487ce_large.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun will release an OST track for his mega hit MBC drama “The Moon That Embraces the Sun,” TV Daily reported today. According to the report, the drama series’ lead character Kim Soo Hyun will join the show’s sixth OST album under the title, “The Moon That Embraces the Sun OST Part 6.”

The title of his single is reported to be “The One and Only You.” The release date is tentatively set on March 13. However, the recording of the song has not been completed yet as Kim Soo Hyun has been busy with the show’s final filming.

In fact, this is not the first time for Kim Soo Hyun to participate in his own drama’s OST album. Last year, he released an OST single titled, “Dreaming,” for the popular KBS drama “Dream High.”

Meanwhile, despite being the top drama of this year so far, “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” has not been able to air its final two episodes. They were cancelled due to the strike of its main broadcaster, MBC, this week, and are scheduled to air next week on March 14 and 15. Stay tuned for more updates!

Kim Soo Hyun: Cry Scene Hurts Even If It’s Just Acting

sunnmoon-kimsoohyun-cry-scene-painful.jpg

The heart of Kim Soo Hyun is really painful when shooting cry scene.

On the afternoon of March 7th, 2012, the official website of MBC sageuk The Moon that Embraces the Sun published the interview of Kim Soo Hyun who plays the role of Lee Hwon in the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun who was praised for performing well in the cry scenes of The Moon that Embraces the Sun especially in the scene when meeting with Princess Min Hwa (Nam Bo Ra) to find out the true story behind the death of Yeon Woo (Kim Yoo Jung) said, “Although it’s just an acting, the heart is really hurt during the shooting.”

He continued, “Recently there are a tearful scenes with Princess Min Hwa in the drama, it’s hard, have to suppress the feelings in the heart during acting, really very painful and suffering.”

Watch video clip of the interview and behind the scene of the filming of the cry scene:

Guest simplyallysa

^^^

Thanks for sharing the pics with us...I can't wait for the finale...Just look @ them, the blanket must have bee so lucky with the three hot men...I just wished the blanket was me..lol..

hQrX9.jpg

KIM SOO HYUN with some of the staff..

Guest simplyallysa

MBC ' " the moon embraces the sun" Kim Soo Hyun ' dream high ' former side continuous KBS broadcasting

20120308_1331216096_25362100_1.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is MBC TV drama ‘ the moon embraces the sun" to be at syndrome in popular drama KBS get Dream High. he is again broadcasting on ‘. ’ At the request of his fans.

KBS Drama side, "specialize in the drama channel at 10: 40 pm September through 20 hours of ’ ‘ dream high 2 throughout 16 films (I) have organized a special."

‘ ‘ Dream High 1 ’ recently that this dream is Soo Hyun Kim caused this colic syndrome ’ and Suzy, IU, taek Yeon, Jang Woo young's greatest Idol appearances topped with thawed timezone and topic collected ratings of popular drama. KBS 2TV, currently driving the popularity he currently ‘ ’ dream high 2 aired.

In the recent "the moon embraces the sun" chiseled looks charismatic King take and Kim Soo Hyun is acting for the past year and more from this "DREAM HIGH 1" as SONG SAMDONG, a bumpkin country boy with burlap sacks, Greenhaven sings a lively outgoing and popular high school students smoke. At that time, Kim Soo Hyun looks of this delayed-this is another majestic King of the now look and appeal to many fans ’ ‘-colic and fall in.

KBS Drama dream high 1 ’ ‘ official "reruns have resulted in a" dream-like "and is constantly request ‘ ’ viewers watched the former deals during that two people or not-this is delaying the ’ ‘ Kim's look back at the day for eager viewers ‘ 1 ’, watch this dream can be made".

KBS Drama ‘ DREAM HIGH 1 ’ 16th of this dream and this week as a continuous broadcast viewers may see again in another appeal, Kim. 20 hour special 1 ’ ‘ dream high organized 9th, 10: 40 pm and is broadcast from KBS Drama channel.

It seems they're having a rerun for KBS DREAM HIGH 1 for KIM SOO HYUN's fans requests

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun Immersion Into His Role Garners Praise

2012-03-08 14:56 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju

Source : http://www.enewsworl...m/enews/conte..

Translation Credit : Stewart Ho

http://www.enews24.net/ne..

While Kim Soo Hyun may have earned praised for his acting before, his current role as Lee Hwon is quite possibly, the most iconic role of his career thus far.

Recently, fans have been showering Kim with praise for his acting in the climactic scene where he, the fictional Joseon Dynasty king, Lee Hwon, faces Princess Min Hwa (played by Nam Bo Ra) in MBC’s The Sun and the Moon.

In the scene, Hwon goes to question Princess Min Hwa after he learns she was involved in the conspiracy to kill Crown Princess Yeon Woo and after hearing the full-account from her, is unable to hold back his sobs.

It was a climactic scene, highlighted by the terrified, confessing Princess Min Hwa, and of Kim’s Hwon, who could not hold back his cries after learning the ugly truth.

Though Kim received praise early on in the series for his steady acting ability, it was not an easy role. And the scene with Princess Min Hwa highlighted Kim’s actings.

In Kim’s interview for The Sun and the Moon on the drama’s official homepage Kim shared, “It was difficult shooting the scenes where I cried with Princess Min Hwa. Though I was acting, my chest ached as though it was being pressed down on.”

The Sun and the Moon now has two episodes left in its series. After being delayed by the MBC labor union strikes and having special episodes aired in its place this week, the final 20th episode will air on March 15 to conclude the series.

2eatstt.jpg

from TMETS thread

http://asian-drama.org/kim-soo-hyun-sings-6th-ost-of-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun/

Kim Soo Hyun is lending his voice for the OST of The Moon Embracing the Sun.

Kim Soo Hyun will sing a new song for the OST of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun. This is the second time he sang an OST after KBS 2TV’s Dream High.

The song sang by Kim Soo Hyung has the title “One Person You” (also translated as The One and Only You) is expected to release on March 13th, 2012, a day before the final broadcast of The Moon that Embraces the Sun.

sunnmoon-press14-kim-soo-hyun.jpg

You’re reading article from asian-drama.org

In a telephone interview with reporter on March 8th, 2012, an official said, “Kim Soo Hyun is confirmed to sing the 6th OST for The Moon Embracing the Sun. The digital sound source will be unveiled on March 13th, 2012. It has the heart-wrenching ballad style genre.”

As the final shooting for The Moon that Embraces the Sun is in full swing, Kim Soo Hyun is yet to record the song, but it will done later.

The official website of Korea Music Copyright Association has also explicitly confirmed that Kim Soo Hyun is personally singing the OST for The Moon that Embracing the Sun.

sunnmoon-kimsoohyun-ost-part-6.jpg

Prior to this, Kim Soo Hyun has won recognition for his singing skill by singing OST for KBS 2TV drama series Dream High in 2011, with the song title of Dreaming. Because of his excellent singing skill, early in The Moon Embracing the Sun, there was allegation that Kim Soo Hyun to sing an OST, but it turned out to be rumor.

via Donga

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-to-lend-his-singing-voice-to-mbc-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-ost

Kim Soo Hyun to Lend His Singing Voice to MBC “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” OST

Finally!!!! Can't wait for his song to come out!!