❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[NEWS] Park Sanghyuk, the head of tvN channel business, said, “Saturday-Sunday dramas have family-oriented characteristics. We guarantee the highest quality. Queen Of Tears was a work where the best writers, directors, and actors came together with the goal of ‘changing tvN’s history’, and it produced great results.”

https://enews.imbc.com/m/Detail/417191

[NEWS] The Effect of Queen Of Tears, Even Advertisers Are Smiling.

Queen of Tears became a hit, proving tvN’s channel competitiveness and maximizing the success of sponsored advertisements for Queen of Tears. Brands that chose the main actors, Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon, as their models are greatly benefiting from the Queen of Tears effect.

Homeplus, featuring Kim Soohyun, actively ran the ‘Founding Anniversary Super Sale Homeplan’ campaign and aggressively carried out general and virtual advertisements centered on Queen of Tears, which reportedly enhanced Homeplus’s brand image and favorability.

The outdoor brand Eider, also modeled by Kim Soohyun, effectively used the advertising spots right after the airing of Queen of Tears, which significantly raised awareness of their spring-summer season advertisements among consumers.

Brands that ran regular ads also saw maximized results. For example, Kyungdong Navien launched ads for their Navien air purifier during the spring season. On April 21st, when the 14th episode of Queen of Tears aired with a viewership of 21.6%, the air purifier achieved its ‘highest monthly search volume’. Due to this success, Kyungdong Navien also ran additional virtual ads during the ‘Queen of Tears Special’ right after the series ended.

The German No.1 anti-aging brand Eucerin also reported a significant increase in searches and maximized sales for their ‘6-week ampoule serum’ advertised during Queen of Tears.

CJ ENM stated, “Despite the economic downturn and advertisers’ concerns about TV ad execution, Queen of Tears has proven that presenting ‘good IP’ on an ‘influential channel’ can go beyond branding and actually impact sales.”

https://magazine.hankyung.com/business/article/202405097116b

GNBOakLa0AAmk90?format=jpg&name=large

GNBPfxraMAEJh2J?format=jpg&name=large

2024 Kim Soohyun ASIA TOUR in TAIPEI

<EYES ON YOU>
2024 KIM SOO HYUN

Saturday, July 6, 2024 - 6 PM
National Taiwan Sport University (NTSU)

GNJBSfZa0AAIZYU?format=jpg&name=large

2024 Kim Soohyun ASIA TOUR in HONG KONG

<EYES ON YOU>
2024 KIM SOO HYUN

August 10, 2024 (Saturday) - 7 PM
Location Hall 10, AsiaWorld-Expo

GNJAjRjakAA4Yg_?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

*** Kim Soo Hyun‘s adorable moment during the Baeksang Arts Awards recently  is  making news. On this day, the show was split between the first and second acts. As the second act began, the award show’s host, Shin Dong Yup, called out for Kim Soo Hyun. He said,

There are many people who can’t help but feel flustered when watching this person. Thanks to this person, many viewers have laughed and cried.

— Shin Dong Yup

Right at that moment, the camera panned to Kim Soo Hyun, who was walking to his seat after vacating it. Unfortunately, he was captured returning to his seat after using the restroom.   :Megalol:  :kitty:

img_20240508102237_c7148625.jpg

img_20240508102239_11073ef7.jpg

Shin Dong Yup playfully teased him saying,

How adorable, he’s returning from the bathroom.

— Shin Dong Yup

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20240508n05807

• Like 2

Many fans streaming to watch Baeksang just to see him.  He only won male popular award, unfortunately not the male actor award.  I think Baeksang should push the QOT show to next year, so they can included the whole show instead just a few episodes.  I bet there will be more nominated too.  Oh well.

• Like 2

*** After the Baeksang event, many took to their Instagram accounts to share photos taken together with other stars at the event. Like Tang Wei posted this photo with Kim Soo Hyun on her IG.   :blush:

tang-wei-kim-soo-hyun.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun with An Yu Jin

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6tBpRHJ6Ih/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d28849df-bc0b-4872-ad1c-6de5ab2e18ae

[Drama Tour] Romantic trip to ‘Queen of Tears’ filming spots

20240509050798_0.jpg

GOESAN, North Chungcheong Province -- For those who are not yet ready to say goodbye to South Korea’s latest hit romance drama “Queen of Tears” and its leading couple, played by Kim Ji-won and Kim Su-hyun, paying a visit to the series's beautiful filming locations might be a way to recapture some of the show’s iconic moments.

“Queen of Tears” was shot in various cities in South Korea and Germany. For those looking for quieter destinations that are not packed with crowds, try the Yeonpung Martyrdom Shrine and Geonji Village, which are both located in North Chungcheong Province.

Yeonpung Martyrdom Shrine

20240509050799_0.jpg

20240509050800_0.jpg

Located in Goesan, the Yeonpung Martyrdom Shrine is a Catholic cathedral featured in the second episode of “Queen of Tears,” when Hong Beom-ja -- the aunt of Hong Hae-in (Kim Ji-won) -- interrupts her ex-husband’s wedding.

The scene of melee and shouting in the drama actually takes place in a very peaceful location.

The red brick shrine and low “giwa”-themed stone walls are a stunning blend of Eastern and Western designs.

The pine trees that line the walking trail offer shade for visitors to enjoy a peaceful springtime stroll with families and friends.

Spoiler

20240509050801_0.jpg

Classical piano music that plays on the outdoor speakers at the shrine also adds to the serene and mellow atmosphere of the surroundings.

While visitors cannot enter the shrine itself for tour purposes, it is open for Mass at 11 a.m.

The area, free from the noise of traffic, was a place where Catholics sought refuge during the religious persecutions of the 18th and 19th centuries.

The area is covered with beautiful flowers such as royal azaleas, but visitors can also see some of the tools that were used in the execution of Catholics in numerous rounds of persecution, including the Shinhae Persecution (1791), the first crackdown on Catholics, the Shinyu Persecution (1801) and the Byeongin Persecution (1866).

20240509050802_0.jpg

20240509050803_0.jpg

Visitors can freely tour around the area, but, pets, outdoor activities, drinking and cooking are prohibited.

The Yeonpung Martyrdom Shrine is open every day from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Geonji Village

20240509050804_0.jpg

Before driving back home (or heading back to your hotel), why not stop by Geonji Village to watch a glorious sunset?

Located within a 40-minute drive from the Yeonpung Martyrdom Shrine, visitors can reach Geonji Village -- a small town in Chungju, North Chungcheong Province -- where the male lead Baek Hyun-woo (Kim Su-hyun) confesses his feelings to Hong Hae-in in the drama's 12th episode.

As the time for sunset draws near, a number of cars can be spotted near the entrance to the winding road that leads to the village’s iconic sunset spot.

With the seemingly unending sky and the sunset tinting the horizon, travelers can see the landscape of Geonji Village and the water flowing from the Chungjuho, the country’s largest lake formed after the construction of Chungju Dam in 1986.

Though Geonji Village’s sunset was only previously known by locals, the spot became popular after the lead actor Kim Su-hyun uploaded the sunset photo to his social media account.

20240509050805_0.jpg

20240509050806_0.jpg

“I got to know Geonji Village after watching ‘Queen of Tears.’ I find the Geonji Village sunset to be special because it has many things to enjoy, from the view of the village and the mountain to the lake and sky. I came here with my friend, but I want to visit this place again with my family,” a Cheongju-based university graduate surnamed Kim told The Korea Herald on May 2.

credit : Korea Herald

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20240509050840

Kim Soo-hyun ranked 33rd among 420 artists on the Circle Chart for the 18th week of 2024

Kim Soo-hyun's report card on the Circle Chart for the 18th week of 2024 entered a total of 9 charts, including 1 global K-pop song, 1 digital song, 1 streaming song, 2 download songs, 1 BGM song, 1 V-coloring song, 1 ringtone, and 1 call connecting tone, confirming the public's love.

With a chart score of 12,960 points and a chart share of 0.78%, Kim Soo-hyun is ranked 33rd (top 7.9%, new entry) out of 420 artists (teams) who entered the chart, and is an 'untouchable' artist who goes beyond his artistic vision. His popularity, influence, and power are proven.

Fans' interest in Kim Soo-hyun, who ranked 33rd in chart share, is growing as to how far he can go next.

It is known that there are about 16,000 popular music singers, but only around 400 artists (teams) enter the Circle Chart. Entering the Circle Chart with just one song means being in the top 3% among all 16,000 singers.

https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=15493093

GNYA8RnbUAA6aJZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

*** Kim Soo Hyun has been garnering attention after Queen of Tears’. I said this because there are speculations of him being one of the masked singers on the variety show ‘King of Mask Singe due to the perfect physique of said masked singer - hahaha -   :Megalol:  :blush:

1715497645-0001725178-001-20240512084001

10 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Kim Soo Hyun has been garnering attention after Queen of Tears’. I said this because there are speculations of him being one of the masked singers on the variety show ‘King of Mask Singe due to the perfect physique of said masked singer - hahaha -   :Megalol:  :blush:

1715497645-0001725178-001-20240512084001

An article says its the Father of Kim Soo Hyun. Link

1715520158-0003831231-001-20240512200801255.jpg

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Unicaunnisansu said:

An article says its the Father of Kim Soo Hyun. Link

@Unicaunnisansu thanks for the link. I didn't know that he's a singer.  :kitty:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Though it looks like a basic bomber jacket at first glance, it is actually an expensive one from the French luxury brand BERLUTI. It is none other than their “Patina Leather Bomber” that retails for around $7,000 USD.   :heart3:

The bomber jacket that Kim Soo Hyun wore in the 6th episode of "Queen of Tears"

5f34efe4-367b-41f2-9a43-a84407b3d0c1.jpg

x720-1.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@Unicaunnisansu thanks for the link. I didn't know that he's a singer.  :kitty:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Though it looks like a basic bomber jacket at first glance, it is actually an expensive one from the French luxury brand BERLUTI. It is none other than their “Patina Leather Bomber” that retails for around $7,000 USD.   :heart3:

The bomber jacket that Kim Soo Hyun wore in the 6th episode of "Queen of Tears"

You're welcome @willenette, yes his father is a singer. It was talk of the town way back 2012 or 2013 when Soo Hyuns popularity from TMETS spike. 

wow! The jacket is sooo expensive :) 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

I didn't know that he's a singer. 

This man :angry: Who care this guy. People only know him because the title as Kim Soo Hyun's father. 

Producer Na Young-seok's invitation to Kim Soohyun, renowned for his comedic talents, deeply touched the hearts of fans.

Having previously showcased great chemistry with various actors, PD Na Young-seok's potential collaboration with Kim Soo-hyun has sparked enthusiasm among fans, heightening expectations.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/311/0001724924

GNbHxnXbAAAiHoR?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Magician said:
10 hours ago, willenette said:

I didn't know that he's a singer. 

This man :angry: Who care this guy. People only know him because the title as Kim Soo Hyun's father. 

Same, I don't give much respect for his father, he is such an irresponsible man :thumbsdown:.  Grew up with his mom and he loves his mom so much.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** The ticket prices and seat map for Kim Soo-hyun's upcoming fan meet in Manila have been released. These are

priced as follows:  :kaching1:

VIP - P13,500

Patron - P11,500

Lower Box Premium - P8,500

Lower Box Regular - P6,500

Upper Box Premium - P5,000

Upper Box Regular - P3,500

Ticket sales start on May 18 through TicketNet's website and outlets.   :heart1:

17156636905041715663689577.jpeg

Seat map for Kim Soo-hyun's 'Eyes on You' fan meet in Manila. Photo: @WilbrosLive/X 

• Like 1

May be an image of 1 person, makeup, hair, eyeglasses, magazine, poster, turtleneck and text that says 'KIM SOO HYUN Performing Special Songs for PH Fans 2024 KIM soo HYUN ASIA TOUR in MANILA EYES EYESYOU Ω YOU ARANETA ARANETACOLISEUM COLISEUM 2024.06.29(SAT)6PH 2024. 2024.06.2 6.2 29(SAT) (S 6PM @wilbroslive wilbros wilbros Tickets On-Sale: May 18 SAT IOAM TicketNet.com.ph and TicketNet Outlets'

Fan Meeting Update]

Cheer Up Everyone! #KimSooHyun will be performing a special song for All of Us PH Fans at the "Eyes On You" Asia Tour Fan Meeting on June 29, 2014.

Let's all feel how Soo Hyun will serenade us with this #QueenOfTears OST originally sang by him " #wayhome "

Mark your calendar May 18, 2024 10AM Saturday to grab your tickets at TicketNet.com.ph and TicketNet outlets
(𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘴)

#KimSooHyun #김수현 #EyesOnYou
#2024KimSooHyunAsiaTour #QueenofTears
#BaekHyunWoo #WilbrosLive

credit: Wilbros Live instagram update
Note: As Kim Soo Hyun Fan We will not post the Audio Music here with due respect to the music rights.

Post from Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Fan Club

• Like 1

Actress Na Younghee mentioned Kim Soohyun and Queen of Tears on her recent interview

Q. What kind of actor is Kim Soohyun, who appeared as your son-in-law?

Na Younghee: Speaking of him as my son-in-law, yhis is the third project I’ve done with Kim Soohyun. My Love from the Star, The Producers, and Queen of Tears.

Q. You must get attached after working on several projects together.

NYH: Yes, this time it was a bit more special because when we were filming My Love from the Star, he was 26 years old. He hardly spoke. He was very polite and quiet. I thought that was just his character. But then we did the drama The Producers, and his character was very different there. And now, meeting him for the third time, A different Kim Soohyun appeared.

He became brighter and spoke in a fun way, Kim Soohyun led the atmosphere on set. Our Soohyun has changed~ Also, what I felt while watching the drama this time was, he’s an actor with a great gaze.

Q. Right, it’s not easy to have such a clear gaze, and makeup can’t do that.

NYH: Kim Soohyun perfectly embodies various characters. But whenever I see Kim Soohyun, what always catches my eye is Kim Soohyun, the actor with beautiful lips.

Watchig this work, not only is his acting great, but it seems there’s more depth to his inner self. Before, it was about lovers, not a married couple. But this time, it’s a story about a married couple. I think it must have been really hard to portray those emotions. Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon both did a great job with the inner emotions. He's become deeper, and I'm looking forward to seeing him age as an actor.

GNh8ykSbgAAKwHv?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1