❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@jerebtang.... thanks for the translation   :x
 What I like about Kim Soo hyun is how he takes his work so seriously... For Dream High, he went to JYP for training and had to talk in Sam dong accent for the drama..For TMETS, he read the book and watched lots of historical dramas and movies to be more familiar with his role and for the movie Covertness, he went to action school and also practiced being a spy by buying a gun... He got the acting chops and he works hard that is why he is successful in his field. 

jerebtang said:
Kim Soo Hyun's interview with Nikkan Sports magazine
Translated by jerebtang

Q. What did you feel when you received the drama script and deeply read about 'Lee Hwon' character, at the very beginning?

A. I am very excited at that moment. Actually, 'Lee Hwon' is a sharp and an upright person. When I further read about his character, I find his inner side is very painful. That's why I wanted to try out this challenging role.

Q. Did you feel burdened during that very moment?

A. Before filming "The Moon Embracing the Sun", I haven't encountered such important situation. I am lacking of such experience. In addition, this is my first time in challenging myself to be in a historical drama. I am feel pressurized. Besides that, I am filming with other co-stars who are experienced seniors and mentors. I am wondering whether my acting can win out and handle such important character, it's very worrying.

Q. Do you feel any difference when you were filming "Dream High"?

A. When I was filming "Dream High", I was with a group of people who are same age range as me. I was relying on the superiority of the work itself. Furthermore, I was like having fun while I was filming the drama. But this time, it is totally different. I have a tough time in filming the drama.

Q. What is the most painful thing when you were filming your first ever historical drama?

A. 'Lee Hwon' character who is in this drama always revolved around in between the grand empress and the political government, since he is at the very young age. Basically, his physique is not very well. During this time, 'Lee Hwon' loses "Yeon Woo". Fortunately, 'Lee Hwon' is a teenage person. His cold body and mind are revived when he meet "Yeon Woo" again.

As predicted, he can run off again in full determination. (Laugh)

Q. This drama is a sad romance story. Have you tried to feel the sadness and sorrows using your inner heart?

A. It is not only me who has such feelings, but all other actors and actresses as well. We all immersed ourselves in the drama scripts which revolved about a sad romance story. I am only need to stand in front of the camera, and I will think myself as "Lee Hwon".

I just Hope to see Soo Hyun later, If not we'll see Him on the 7th. I'm dying to see him again Live.

Busan International Film Festival(BIFF) STARROAD BLUECARPET -BIFF STARROAD BLUECARPET is the red carpet event with renowned actors and actresses. They will walk the red carpet and interact with fans and the audience. 2012. 10. 05 (Fri), 21:00 ~ (KST,GMT +9)

jerebtang said:

Kim Soo Hyun's interview with Nikkan Sports magazine
Translated by jerebtang

Q. What did you feel when you received the drama script and deeply read about 'Lee Hwon' character, at the very beginning?

A. I am very excited at that moment. Actually, 'Lee Hwon' is a sharp and an upright person. When I further read about his character, I find his inner side is very painful. That's why I wanted to try out this challenging role.

Q. Did you feel burdened during that very moment?

A. Before filming "The Moon Embracing the Sun", I haven't encountered such important situation. I am lacking of such experience. In addition, this is my first time in challenging myself to be in a historical drama. I am feel pressurized. Besides that, I am filming with other co-stars who are experienced seniors and mentors. I am wondering whether my acting can win out and handle such important character, it's very worrying.

Q. Do you feel any difference when you were filming "Dream High"?

A. When I was filming "Dream High", I was with a group of people who are same age range as me. I was relying on the superiority of the work itself. Furthermore, I was like having fun while I was filming the drama. But this time, it is totally different. I have a tough time in filming the drama.

Q. What is the most painful thing when you were filming your first ever historical drama?

A. 'Lee Hwon' character who is in this drama always revolved around in between the grand empress and the political government, since he is at the very young age. Basically, his physique is not very well. During this time, 'Lee Hwon' loses "Yeon Woo". Fortunately, 'Lee Hwon' is a teenage person. His cold body and mind are revived when he meet "Yeon Woo" again.

As predicted, he can run off again in full determination. (Laugh)

Q. This drama is a sad romance story. Have you tried to feel the sadness and sorrows using your inner heart?

A. It is not only me who has such feelings, but all other actors and actresses as well. We all immersed ourselves in the drama scripts which revolved about a sad romance story. I am only need to stand in front of the camera, and I will think myself as "Lee Hwon".