❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

khemkhemm said: Oh... I just have chance to watch this interview again with Eng Sub... http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=zDT_VHyncIQ Both SooHyun-SuZy are so cute... I really want to see them both together in drama serie or movie^^

@jerebtang... I know but my patience is running thin since I so basly want to see it already hehe
@Shelove... It's too bad that we can't watch it on the big screen but let's just be content knowing that we will see the movie online soon just like jerebtang said

Guest Shelove

lhynne said: @jerebtang... I know but my patience is running thin since I so basly want to see it already hehe
@Shelove... It's too bad that we can't watch it on the big screen but let's just be content knowing that we will see the movie online soon just like jerebtang said

@Shelove... No Kim Soo hyun news today except for a news which compares him with Song Joong ki...The articles says that they have a lot of similarities... both good looking, in their mid 20's and has good acting abilities with Soo hyun in the Moon Embraces the Sun and the Thieves and Song Joong ki in Nice Guy and The Wolf... anyways I'd like to dub them as "The Nice Guy (although there's nothing nice about him in the drama at all) and The Thief" hehe... Love Song Joong ki too and the fact that I saw both of them for the first time in Will It Snow For Christmas makes me love them more... I love their roles there so much I was hating the the adult cast when they had to appear.
Not much news and photos of Soo hyun today and I don't know either if he'll be there tomorrow at the Seoul Drama Awards... Anyways I hope he wins the Daesang Award and nothing is impossible since he won the Best Actor Awards at Baeksang against veterans... I'll go find some clues if he's attend tomorrow

As for the Cass Event, I think there was one but Soo hyun did not attend since it's a holiday he was probably resting at home or having badminton game with his friends but there's no sightings of him anywhere last Saturday

An article before the confirmation of the two other leads for the movie... Just like to share some character descriptions from it.

Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Hyun Woo, And Now Park Ki Woong Starring In ’Covertness’: "Three Flower Boys K 

e

e

d

Kim Soo hyun, Park Ki woong and Lee Hyun woo are starring in the movie 'Covertness.' The three flower boys will be working together for this movie.

The movie representatives revealed that Park Ki Woong will be playing one of the three flower boys named Lee Hae Rang. The other details are still in the process of fine-tuning. No contracts have been signed yet but he has been reviewing the scripts.

'Covertness' is about a North Korean spy named Won Ryu Hwan (played by Kim Soo Hyun) who disguises himself as an unemployed idiot.

Park Ki Woong will play the character of Lee Hae Rang, who is not required to become a spy because his father is a high-ranking general, but decides to anyways. Therefore, he goes around as a guitarist looking for auditions.

Park Ki Woong had recently starred in the KBS drama 'Bridal Mask' and played the role of Kimura Shunji.

In addition, actor Kim Soo Hyun will be playing Won Ryu Hwang, who will show a cute, idiotic side and also a very charismatic side as a cold spy. Lee Hyun Woo will play a skilled spy Lee Hae Jin who, even at his young age, takes care of special investigations,.

On the other hand, filming for 'Covertness' is planned to officially start in October.

Kdramastars