❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest Shelove

i found this picture . i think it take when DH reunion yesterday cause taec's hair look like his style in reebok :D
so, soo hyun was come yesterday :D

46349_387729067962350_676259270_n.jpg
photo upload

and suzy beside him ! they are really close :D

@Shelove... Thanks for the photo... OMG he actually went to the reunion... is that Eun jung standing near Taec yon? and IU is missing, she must be busy... They are all real close... I hope to see them together again possibly another season for Dream High haha
EDIT: I've been looking at the photo intently and  I see what looks like a hand in Soo hyun's nape, and I think it's Suzy's hand and I don't see Soo hyun's left hand so he must he holding Suzy's back..OMG... I see sparks everywhere

Guest Shelove

Shelove said: i found this picture . i think it take when DH reunion yesterday cause taec's hair look like his style in reebok :D
so, soo hyun was come yesterday :D

46349_387729067962350_676259270_n.jpg

and suzy beside him ! they are really close :D

Guest Shelove

lhynne said: @Shelove... Thanks for the photo... OMG he actually went to the reunion... is that Eun jung standing near Taec yon? and IU is missing, she must be busy... They are all real close... I hope to see them together again possibly another season for Dream High haha
EDIT: I've been looking at the photo intently and  I see what looks like a hand in Soo hyun's nape, and I think it's Suzy's hand and I don't see Soo hyun's left hand so he must he holding Suzy's back..OMG... I see sparks everywhere

@khemkhemm Or IU was the one who took the photo @Shelove has posted and Suzy was the one who took the shot with the photo you were talking about
where can I find the photo you were talking about? I wanna see IU with them... thanks!

Guest Shelove

yeaaah it is IU with him in another photo and there no suzy :D may be suzy who took these photo hehehe
but the photo that i posted before, suzy beside him :)
suzy and IU have diferent hair :)

note : sorry for my bad english :D hehehe

• Story

• Tweet
  • Share on Tumblr

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: -1px; "‘Dream High’ cast members meet up for a reunionby pkdance - 5 mins ago

dream.jpg

At the end of last month, TaecyeonWooyoung, and IU had talked about meeting up with the other cast members of the KBS 2TV drama, ‘Dream High‘. It seems the stars also took some photos to commemorate the occasion, much to the delight of the show’s fans, who have been longing to see interaction between their favorite characters again.

A few photos of the reunion were uploaded online and are quickly gaining attention. The photos show the former cast mates T-ara‘s Eunjung2PM‘s Taecyeon and Wooyoungmiss A‘s SuzyIU, andKim Soo Hyun, enjoying a late night BBQ party outdoors and catching up with one another.

dreamhigh.jpg

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

Allkpop.com