❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

lhynne said:

• Story

• Tweet
  • Share on Tumblr

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: -1px; "‘Dream High’ cast members meet up for a reunionby pkdance - 5 mins ago

At the end of last month, TaecyeonWooyoung, and IU had talked about meeting up with the other cast members of the KBS 2TV drama, ‘Dream High‘. It seems the stars also took some photos to commemorate the occasion, much to the delight of the show’s fans, who have been longing to see interaction between their favorite characters again.

A few photos of the reunion were uploaded online and are quickly gaining attention. The photos show the former cast mates T-ara‘s Eunjung2PM‘s Taecyeon and Wooyoungmiss A‘s SuzyIU, andKim Soo Hyun, enjoying a late night BBQ party outdoors and catching up with one another.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

Allkpop.com

***This isn't directly related to KSH but she was his co-star in his last drama, TMTETS so I want to share this with you - if you don't mind. :(

class="content-title" Veteran Actress Fought Cancer while Filming “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” hotshotlover30 October 8, 2012

Veteran Actress Fought Cancer while Filming “The Moon that Embraces the Sun”

It’s been belatedly revealed that veteran actress Kim Young Ae was battling cancer while she was shooting the highly popular MBC series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” starring Kim Soo Hyun, Han Ga In, and Jung Il Woo. In the series, she played Kim Soo Hyun’s grandmother, the Dowager Queen. 

During a recent recording of SBS’s “Good Morning,” the actress opened up on her fight with cancer. Kim Young Ae shared, “I didn’t want t cause any inconvenience to the production team, so I hid the fact that I was in the early stages of pancreatic cancer. For two months, I’ve been secretly getting treatment.” She stated, “I was screaming because I was in pain, and when I couldn’t act and express the emotions [during filming], I would tie a strap around my waist and continue shooting. When I was sent to the hospital after fainting and jaundice, I told people that I was simply hospitalized because I was overworked.”

She continued, “Once the drama was over, I underwent a nine-hour surgery and was at the brink of death. I didn’t tell anyone about it because I was worried that my son who was studying in New York and his wife might come to Korea. Just in case something did happen, the only people I did tell was my daughter-in-law’s parents.”

credit : soompi news

lhynne said: class="at_ttl ml10" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Kim Soo Hyun, Park Ki Woong and Lee Hyun Woo's Movie 'Covertness' Starts Filming In October

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 07, 2012 11:59 AM EDT

The good looking men of Korea are in the upcoming movie 'Covertness.'

The movie is based on the popular cartoon that was on the 2010 portal website 'Daum.' It is about the North Korean sply Won Ryu Hwan(Kim Soo Hyun) who is confused about his identity, and his relationship with the village people. It is a heart warming story with dynamic action and a moving narrative. Also, Park Ki Woong from 'Bridal Mask' and Lee Hyun Woo from 'To The Beautiful You' are in it. 

Kim Soo Hyun was casted for the role of Won Ryu Hwan who is a member of the North Korean elite troop. Kim Soo Hyun's acting skills were shown through the movie 'Thieves,' and in this movie, he is to show a cute village person who lacks intelligence, as well as a charismatic and cold spy. 

Like Us on Facebook  

Actor Park Ki Woong, who was known for his charisma in 'Bridal Mask,' is to act as Ri Hae Rang, who is Won Ryu Hwan's rival. His character is very playful and has free charms. Lee Hyun Woo who showed cute acting on 'To The Beautiful You,' is to act as Ri Hae Jin, who is a good looking high school student who always follows the rules. 

Also, the actor Son Hyun Joo who was known for his great acting skills in the drama 'The Chaser' is to act as Won Ryu Hwan and Ri Hae Rang's chief instructor for the special forces. He is to show great charisma and action, and is making audiences more curious to see it. The new actor Kim Sung Kyun from the movies 'Nameless Gangster' 'Neighbors,' '557 Project,' is to act as the NIS North Korea Leader named Seo Soo Hyuk. He is cold and sharp, which creates a nervous tension. 

The movie 'Covertness' is led by the director Jang Chul Soo that directed the film 'Bedevilled' that was invited for the 63rd Cannes Film Festival.

They plan to start filming on the 17th of next month. After 4 months of filming, they are going to release the movie in 2013. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5896/20121007/kim-soo-hyun-park-ki-woong-lee-hyun-woo-covertness-filming.htm

@willenette... Yes he does, as the story progresses he became close to the people in the village and so he was torn between doing things for his country and protecting the people in the village and so his superior took the initiative to kill them by sending the youngest spy played by LHW...the plot is so interesting I can't wait to watch it

Turns out my worries for Soo hyun's health is for nothing
Park Ki woong tweeted this yesterday
스턴트팀과 운동이 끝나면... 정말 다리가 없어지는것같다ㅜㅜ 너무아파...
"After some stunts and exercise ..legs really hurt so bad."
and so the DC galls are worried about Soo hyun who will do a lot of action stunts for the movie and I thought Park Ki woong's tweet is saying about Kim Soo hyun being hurt
By the way... PKW with blond hair... he really looks like the webtoon character already haha
2bSDciXM

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; "The Original Cast of Dream High Gather for a Nostalgic Reunion
http://koalasplayground.com/2012/10/07/the-original-cast-of-dream-high-gather-for-a-nostalgic-reunion/

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "All the cast of Dream High 1 got together!

October 06, 2012 6:00 pm hannacha

20121006_1349498356_76237400_1.jpg

The photos of Dream High 1 reunion was revealed online.

Recently, some pictures titled “Dream High reunion” were posted on an online community board.

Just as the title refers to, the main cast of KBS 2’s Dream High 1 (written by Park Hye Ryun, directed by Lee Eung Bok) appears in the posting.

Having Kim Soo Hyun at the center, 2PM’s Taec Yeon and Woo Young, T-ara’s Eunjung, Miss A’s Suzy, and IU got together in a friendly manner. Each actor poses in his or her unique way, revealing individual character with a bright smile. They attract attention because they appear to be keeping a good, close relationship despite the hectic schedule each of them has.

Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “It’s good to see all the cast of Dream High 1 again after a long time.” “They seem to get along well.” “Suzy looks pretty even in the track suit.” “Kim Soo Hyun’s face is so small that it seems to be disappearing.”

The TV series Dream High 1 was about some students from different backgrounds and environment enter a star-training academy, the Girin Art School, and the process of them becoming world stars. It was dearly loved by many fans.