❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Spoilers Ahead
This is one of my favorite parts in the webtoon... I'm hoping that they would be able to put the scene between Kim Soo hyun's character and Chae Young lee.. haha it's so hilarious... 
Sorry I can't post it but you'd be able to tell what I am talking about when you see it kekeke
Chapter 14http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/8639

Shelove said: @Ihynne he doesn't mention soohyun, but he writes ""Yesterday, I met up with the main characters of Dream High after a long time. Each and every one of them are my friends and colleagues that made one drama. Please refrain from cursing at them and ripping them apart, I hope everyone has a great Chuseok. Thank you."
i think soo hyun came to meet them too because soo hyun says he hasn't plan for chuseok(?) day :)
i hope they met each other yesterday :D

@gukseon thank you :)

Guest jasmine27

Hope KIm Soo HYUn wins the Daesang too.

And thanks for the comparison pics. Ha ha. I could totally picture out KSH being this village idiot-superspy. 

Oh, and the webtoon pictures him to have some good looking abs.  Come on, work out some more Soo Hyun, we want to see some skin in this movie. :))

Dream High Boys in Japanese Glamorous Magazine 2011
16386C4F4E8EDD8E0F5D39.jpg20074B4A4E8EDD6B2E4CB4.jpg1930474F4E8EDE7D266BA0.jpg

Some interesting parts form the magazine interview
Question: Time of your high school like?
 Answer: Because from the primary secondary and higher secondary school we are all men so there is plenty of " hell". Because the school does not have girls so my school life is boring (laughs)
H: How's your reputation? A: Because My main career is an actor, not a singer, so I heard like "You really did a good job singing!" But there are also stricter comments like "You have to try more in the choreography." But for all the comments I appreciate it so much, I have listened. 
H: What is your ideal girlfriend? A: I have not decided for an ideal girlfriend. I think the most important thing is two people find each other. (Looks at the magazine) like this noona I also think she is very pretty. 
H: If you love your girl, will you do the same like in the drama? A: Just like the character Sam Dong, I'm the type of person would think (laugh) I will not give up until the end. 
 H: Please send Message to the readers of the magazine.A: I learned that through this drama, a lot of Japanese fans took notice of me. From now on I will work harder, please continue to support me.

***Kim Soo Hyun's recent film and dramas have all been met with success, many people have set high expectations for his performance again in "Covertness." Filming for the movie is set to begin on October 17th. Although, I haven’t watched yet his last movie I’m already excited for this new film.;))

jasmine27 said:

Hope KIm Soo HYUn wins the Daesang too.

And thanks for the comparison pics. Ha ha. I could totally picture out KSH being this village idiot-superspy. 

Oh, and the webtoon pictures him to have some good looking abs.  Come on, work out some more Soo Hyun, we want to see some skin in this movie. :))

willenette

said:

***Kim Soo Hyun's recent film and dramas have all been met with success, many people have set high expectations for his performance again in "Covertness." Filming for the movie is set to begin on October 17th. Although, I haven’t watched yet his last movie I’m already excited for this new film.;))