Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well, almost all my friends have answered my 1st poll!!! :o :) :wub: :)

And here are the final results!!!!

What is the hottest color for Choi Daniel..??! 

1. White - @Lawyerh @Pyar @gm4queen @phoenix24 @triplem @Heidi Seow

50779159_2146660742312127_69704060536493

2. Black - @gm4queen @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @averia

53545894_2166665906978277_59328410698960

I like him in black a lot but the winner is WHITE..... :w00t: :o Oh yes, my chingus are so passionate!!!! Now I want a bed scene from him with fully white dressed!!! :D Hah haaa... Is it too much to ask, Daniel..???! :D :love: I am so possessed by you!!!

And thank you all my chingus who voted & I love you all so much!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have a nice day!!!!

• Love 2

15 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear.... I am here! Pretty busy these days but I am so catching up with you guys!! :wub:

And oh yeah... As for an older actor, I would like to see Daniel with Kang JI Hwan again since I enjoyed their (fake) bromance in Big Man!! :D And as for a younger actor, I have no one in my radar dear! :mellow:

Haha, no worries dear. I was thinking Lee Yi Kyung seen they are very close to each other. Of coz I don't mind to see Kang Ji-hwan and him in same screen again. That will very eye-catching to me. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Haha, no worries dear. I was thinking Lee Yi Kyung seen they are very close to each other. Of coz I don't mind to see Kang Ji-hwan and him in same screen again. That will very eye-catching to me. :wub:

Oh God!! I totally forgot about Lee Yi Kyung dear!! Thanks for reminding me... :o :wub: Oh yeah, Daniel & Yi Kyung have only 3 yrs age difference but I think they will rock the screen if they get casted as brothers!!!!! Then fingers crossed for Daniel/ KJH & Daniel/ LYK!!!! :joy:

And dear, I am extremely happy that you are here.... Please stay for a while on Soompi!!!! :kiss_wink: I so love your reactions about Daniel!!!! :wub:

Edited by gm4queen
Adding my emotions....
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pyar said:

He is so manly... :w00t: :wub:

Oh yeah.... He is so manly!! And that's why I am addicted to him this much... :) :D :love: I've never seen a guy so perfect like him!!! And dear @Heidi Seow @Lawyerh chingus, what do you say about his manliness..??!! I guess you have a lot to say! :D :D He he he.... just kidding!!!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Love 1

Looks like Beast has so many versatile actors in it!! I wish the movie will be another great recognition for Choi Daniel!! His short hair style is so cool & he looks more manly than ever... :wub: Fighting, Daniel!!!! You are the best of the best!! :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see you on big screen again!!! :kiss_wink:

• Love 1