C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

[scans|Trans] The FNC Magazine – Jung Yonghwa’s Interview

005_zpsb156d50c.jpg

Journey

A place I want to visit the most for holiday is Fiji, Guam. Sometimes ago my family went for holiday and they kept shown me off about how beautiful it is. But why they had gone without me? (laugh) Because I have never been visit Guam, I am so envy. If only there is a chance, I want to go with my whole family. I am rarely spending time with my family so I want family holiday.

Youth

During my childhood, my elder brother had English and Korean course while I had drawing, clarinet and piano. Even though I learn a little English but my focus on art and sport, I even went for vocal training. These should be my mum did not see “academic interest” in me so she picked those kind of courses for me.

History

When I was a trainee, the hardest time for me was the moment I have to stay independently and separate from my family. There was a time I thought about giving up. Every time that thought occurs my parents will come from Busan to Seoul to reassurance me. Asked me to thinking back and carefully before made a decision.  When I am playing around with my friends, my parents always said to me not to forget to prepare my future well, those times were over in my twenties. If only I do whatever I want to without thinking properly maybe I become a loser right now.

004_zps8c5a4ce9.jpg

Singer

“I want to keep playing music even I get older”

CNBLUE is groove pop rock band. Of course we are not stick with this kind of style but in 2013, I hope we can proof our colour more than previous years. Despite I, myself who likes many genres so I keen on to make a different colours (many genres of songs), we need a clear style tough (one dominant style so that when people listen to the song they immediately recognize it was CNBLUE’s song even tough the song probably has different style). I think find our true colour is a main CNBLUE’s vision in playing music. For the long-term plan, I want to be vocalist who able to sing a song for a long time. Also, I want to keep perform on the stage along with the other CNBLUE’s members. I keep thinking positive, it gives a big help in my musical industry. With the power of positive thinking, I will show the better CNBLUE’s image.

017-1_zps331de9b1.jpg

cr.: cnbluestorm

f6292b5f8162a6baad44c99729913987_zps3aa3

여러분 공연끝났습니다. 용화예요! 저희를 위해서 열심히 놀아주신 대만팬분들 진심으로 감사드립니다! 잊지못할것 같아요. 한국팬분들도 궁금하셨을텐데, 5월달에 잘 준비해서 멋진 공연 보여드리겠습니다! 뱌뱌 국밥!

[Trans] Everyone, our concert just ended. This is Yonghwa! Thank you Taiwan fans from the bottom of my heart, for rocking hard with us! It was an unforgettable experience. I'm sure the Korean fans are curious too, we'll prepare it well and show you a great performance in May! Byabya Kookbap!

cr.: @heich/justjyh

class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(238, 238, 238) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Radio Star (04.10.2013) Kim Tae Woo talks about Yong Hwa

MC: Among the idol hubaes, Taewoo has praised Jung Yonghwa saying that his attitude toward music is serious and genuine. 

KTW: I think that singers nowadays are required to be entertainers in all fields. caption: (In that regard, he's doing very well...)

...In fact, Yonghwa is someone who has so many different branches to grow further. He's good at acting, and also good at writing music. 

MC: Jung Yonghwa vs Kyuhyun, if you're to scout one person, who would it be? 
Under your management.

KTW: It's Jung Yonghwa (caption: why do you bother to ask?)

MC: We'll wrap it up here.

Kyuhyun: So there's absolutely no second thoughts?

MC: Isn't it a courtesy to at least give it a thought?
You don't ponder about it at all!

KTW: I'll choose Jung Yonghwa. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SOwmeWYfL5k

cr.: @heich/justjyh

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"[Photos] CNBLUE BLUEMOON in Taipei
114_zps6304cdea.jpg
162_zps44946987.jpg152_zpsf82b2466.jpg
142_zpsb4368c55.jpg
82_zpsbb3bd566.jpg
cr.: en.korea

Guest tong13

19918175.jpg?w=594&h=334

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa cast in ‘The Heirs’ with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

On April 15, FNC Entertainment announced that Jung Yong Hwa will be acting in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama (A Gentleman's Dignity, Secret Garden). Jung Yong Hwa has previously appeared in A Gentleman’s Dignity, one of Kim Eun Sook’s hit dramas, as a cameo appearance as Kim Ha Neul’s student, who had a crush on her.

Already cast in the drama is Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho.

Jung Yong Hwa’s recent addition means that this will be his third drama with Park Shin Hye after You’re Beautiful and Heartstrings.

Famous for Midas and Tazza, director Kang Shin Hyo will be leading the drama.

The drama will air later in 2013.

Cr: cnbluestorm, enewsWorld

Oh...Yonghwa in Heirs. My Dooley's heart is happy. But my sensible heart feels other way. Why must he pick this one? The last two dramas with Shinhye didn't get much rating. What will happen to them if this one same?

Yonghwa sure is one of a kind. Just have a feeling he likes Shinhye too much. He already saw her as a boy in YAB. As a lovely lively girl in HS. He must now want to see her as sexy bitchy in Heirs (I'm just hoping that gonna be her character) ?

He sure like to make noises.

Wonder if he have the energy for both world tour and drama? What boices think of his decision?

Still prefer him as MC or doing variety shows. That's his nature talent too.

Guest tong13

@TRAN: I haven't seen YAB, but in my opinion the problem with Heartstrings wasn't the actors but the story itself. For me it lacked a real storyline and it was a bit difficult to follow without being a bit bored. However the drama "Heirs" will be written by the same person who wrote successful dramas such as "Secret Garden" and "A gentleman's dignity", so I have good hopes about this one. However, I was wondering the same about the world tour and the drama, isn't it too much?.... I'm just hoping that his character in the drama will be different from his previous two dramas, as he said himself that he wanted to play something different.

Guest moon strut

I'm so excited to see Heirs now :D (I mean, I was before, but come on now that Yong's in it...)
I enjoyed You're Beautiful. It was his first drama, even before he debuted, and I think he did a great job. Honestly, I was less biased back then, and I still wanted him to end up with Shin Hye. Heartstrings was enjoyable also, actually. Sure it wasn't as attention-grabbing as other dramas, but I felt it was really sweet, the way Lee Shin treated Gyu Won. 
It's already known that these two are really close in reality; I mean, just watch the BTS cuts, and you'll see the bff-meter hit the roof. They're really cute together, but I'd like to see Yonghwa act with different female leads, just so we can all see how great of an actor he is.  He's comfortable with Shin Hye, since she was the lead in both his past dramas, but there is an awkward air about them when they have to be really intimate. Just a little.I look forward to their performance in Heirs along with Lee Minho. I really, really love Secret Garden, so I'm extremely pleased that Yonghwa was casted in a drama by the same writer <3
OMFG, he's going to be one of the three main characters, which means... LOVE TRIANGLE? AGAIN. THEY'RE GOING TO BREAK HIS HEART AGAIN I JUST KNOW IT 'COZ LEE MINHO DOES NOT FALL IN UNREQUITED LOVE. Plus Yong was casted later, so... yeah, will it be something similar to YB?I wonder what kind of character he plays this time. We've already seen him aloof, the caring "hyung," cold, distant. Ah, I'm seriously 10x more excited for this drama now.

love triangle?! again? just please no.before i read the news i was just thinking about how Yong isn't in anymore dramas lol ! & then this news was announced ! :3
i didn't find a problem with Heartstings, i thought it was goooood! & i can watch it again and again lol.but idk why YAB wasn't a big hit either, even though JGS was in it too xD

Guest Crystal392

Hiii my Emotional Angels!

I hope all of you are fine :D

Regarding the drama, I LOVE Shin Hye and Lee MinHo, but wished YongHwa would act with other actress now. Also, it was very likely he will be part of a love triangle and I already saw that on  YAB so I was like :/ BUT I read some rumours that there isn't going to be a love triangle. Besides, the drama is a very well-know writer so I am really anticipating the drama.

I was also worried about his health, will he have time for a drama? But he and FnC already made the decision and there is nothing I can do about it. So I guess the only thing I can do is support him.

YongHwa fighting!

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Choi Jonghoon-Jung Yonghwa-Jimin, FNC Leaders? "Not a Unit Group"

64333-fnc-entertainment-leaders-photo-shfnc entertainment leaders photo shoot

Groups FTISLANDCNBLUE, and AOA's 3 leaders together filmed a photo shoot together, but their agency revealed that they will not be working as a unit group.

Agency FNC Entertainment revealed today a photo shoot of each team's leaders, Choi Jonghoon,Jung Yonghwa, and Jimin in uniforms.

In the revealed photo shoot pictures, FTISLAND's Choi Jonghoon revealed his smooth yet bold manliness, and CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa showed off his charisma. AOA's Jimin was shown in a side view, where her thin body line was revealed.

This photo shoot can be seen in FNC Entertainment's magazine 'the FNC.'

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment

cr.: kpopstarz.com

Guest yuriyong

jjeennyy19 said: class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Choi Jonghoon-Jung Yonghwa-Jimin, FNC Leaders? "Not a Unit Group"

64333-fnc-entertainment-leaders-photo-shfnc entertainment leaders photo shoot

Groups FTISLANDCNBLUE, and AOA's 3 leaders together filmed a photo shoot together, but their agency revealed that they will not be working as a unit group.

Agency FNC Entertainment revealed today a photo shoot of each team's leaders, Choi Jonghoon,Jung Yonghwa, and Jimin in uniforms.

In the revealed photo shoot pictures, FTISLAND's Choi Jonghoon revealed his smooth yet bold manliness, and CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa showed off his charisma. AOA's Jimin was shown in a side view, where her thin body line was revealed.

This photo shoot can be seen in FNC Entertainment's magazine 'the FNC.'

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment

cr.: kpopstarz.com