C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

TVXQ′s U-know Yunho Voted Most Trustworthy Leader by Japanese Fans

TVXQ′s U-know Yunho was chosen as the most trustworthy leader by Japanese fans in a poll.

The no. 2 spot went to Super Junior′s Leeteuk, no. 3 went to CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa, no. 4 Big Bang′s G-Dragon and no. 5 SHINee′s Onew.

cr. : enewsworld

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"TVXQ Yunho Chosen as Number 1 for 'Trustworthy Leaders'

In a survey conducted on a website, fans chose TVXQ member Yunho as number 1 for 'most trustworthy leader'.

Yunho, who has been in the music industry for 10 years now, seemed to have shown his leadership skills throughout the years to have been chosen as number 1.

On a survey conducted on a K-Pop new site called 'KpopStarz', they held a survey on their Japan version webpage and asked fans to choose who they thought was the leader that most people would follow.

The results showed that TVXQ Yunho won 70% of the votes. Fans that voted commented, "Yunho is a well-respected senior artist in SM Entertainment and can be seen as a leader of K-Pop" and "He is a man who is determined and has great leadership."

Super Junior leader Leeteuk took number 2, CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa at number 3, Big Bang G-Dragon at number 4 and SHINee Onew at number 5.

On the other hand, TVXQ released their new Japan album, TIME, on March 6 and sold 200,000 copies, showing their unwavering popularity. Also, on April 27, they will be holding their 5 dome tour in Japan, starting at the Saitama Super Arena.

This 5 dome tour will make them the first Korean artist and 4th international artist to hold such a big tour.

TVXQ commented, "We have dreamt about this moment since our debut. We hope to work hard and prepare a lot for this tour in order to show our fans a great performance."

This tour will start in Saitama and continue on to the Tokyo Dome, Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome, Osaka Kyocera Dome, Nagoya Dome and Sapporo Dome.

With only major stars having performed a tour as big as this, TVXQ has stepped up their game and has risen to the level of internationally famous stars.

cr. : kpopstarz

Guest moon strut

^ /flailsYay, yay, Yonghwa AND Onew in the top 5? /wow i'm so proud(Of course Yunho and Teukie have to be up there.)Yonghwa is too precious and I am currently obsessing over him lately. 

@moon strut: keke..Don't worry, you arent alone in that obsession... :\">
Yong Hwa's tweet\gift for Boices on White day.. :xjyh26_zpsf47caf2f.png
@CNBLUE_4: Hello everyone, Yonghwa here! ㅋㅋ We prepared this for all of you. How was it? Thehet;..;. Make good memories on White Day and enjoy your day! Please support CNBLUE World Tour a lot! Thank you! pic.twitter.com/wul8PYc8qc

cr.: cnbluestorm

Guest luvshin99

she is such lucky girl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z27q8Hz8imI

cr. @elankham PSHIC.com

I think this's long video but I really like love light's song..!! when I know Jung Yong Hwa self composed song "Love Light" has first love as its theme. Cute..!!

cr. @seelvy PSHIC.com

class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 19px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: rgb(238, 238, 238) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Weekly Idol- class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 19px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: rgb(238, 238, 238) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"
class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 19px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: rgb(238, 238, 238) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;""The World-Dol Who Will Be the Next Psy" class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Meiryo, '나눔고딕 ExtraBold', 'NanumGothic ExtraBold', ngeb, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, ng, 'Trebuchet MS'; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 19px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: rgb(238, 238, 238) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"

Coworkers, inside and out, acknowledge Jung Yong Hwa as a potential world star (From the top: CNBLUE Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, Hello Venus Alice, Speed Jung Woo)

reason)

CNBLUE JS:  Not because he's in our team, but he's excellent at composing music and overflows with good sense of humor and talent
CNBLUE MH: He continues to work hard on top of the talent he's born with. It's a matter of time before he becomes a world star.
Hello Venus Alice: His self-compositions are really good, it'd be awesome if he goes abroad with his members.
Speed Jung Woo: I'm close to Yong Hwa hyung, and from the viewpoint of a dongsaeng he's so cool and is such a good singer too. I think he'll progress into a great musician!

Inside the mind of one Lee Jong Hyun, a coworker who wholeheartedly wishes Yong Hwa to become a world star
reason) That way I can become a world star too.

Ah...world star... just the thought itself makes him happy. (Yong Hwa voted for Yong Hwa himself)
reason) Dehet..^^;;

cr.: justjyh.com

Keke..I laugh out loud at Jong Hyun's answer...keke..this boy is adorkable..."That way I can be a world star too.."keke
CNBLUE members really think highly of their hyung and Yong Hwa takes care of his dongsaengs well..Love their brotherly love..CNBLUE's teamwork is so awesome...keke at Yong Hwa's answer..:)

‎[130319] [iNTERVIEW|TRANS] Standing on the boundary of sneakers and suits, a 25 year old youth Jung Yonghwa.

Among the influx of idol dance groups during year 2010, here comes a boy band that can perform and sing well. Other than the good looks, CNBLUE also has the potential in performing. Although all four of them have different charms but there's one who attracted more attention. He is the one who would stand on stage and shout "everyone make some noise! (소리 질러)", the band leader and vocalist, Jung Yong Hwa. Guitar-vocalist Yonghwa is like a shoelace that would loosen the shoe, in fact, Yonghwa is actually a man who is similar to a carefree and comfortable pair of sneaker. 

No longer giving out the feel of rebel and tough look in past music shows, he has the refreshing youth look just with grey tee and casual jeans. 

He exceptionally likes running sneakers and would gladly spend any amount on it. "I would buy a lot of sneakers with many different designs. I must go to the store and try it personally before buying, just like buying clothes. I haven't tried buying things online before." Lately, he kept wearing huge diamond shaped earrings or the one with rolling stone symbol on it. "For accessories, I only wear earrings now. I used to like wearing rings and bracelets but now I think it’s a hassle to wear so many of it. It would be inconvenient for me to play the guitar if i wear rings, so i seldom wear it. But I think watches are worth collecting so I wear it sometimes.” 

Although he is like normal youngsters who pay attention to fashion, he would not dress up himself because he felt that there is no event/not a need for him to do so. Therefore he often wears simple tees and jeans. This might be the reason why he looks forward to the days where he can wear formal suits to award ceremony. He smiled and said: “I think I look good the most when I wear suits.”

Looks like Jung Yong Hwa has a body and height suitable for wearing suits. “I don’t work out on purpose. I go to the gym occasionally but it’s just to maintain my body shape. I like to eat a lot, so unlike other idols, I wouldn’t go on any special diets.” Yonghwa has a great body without having to restrict himself from eating and has a clean complexion too. Even with the trend of plastic surgery nowadays, he did not undergo any of it. His indistinct double eyelid makes his pair of eyes more charming. 

“I’m most satisfied with my eyes, especially the mole under my eyes because it’s unique and I’m the only one having it. I am not satisfied with my high cheekbones the most. Whenever I see myself smiling on screen/tv, the cheekbones become very outstanding.” Because make up is compulsory whenever he goes on shows, pimples will grow on skin easily but Yonghwa has clear and bronzed skin. “Although I go for skincare treatment, I wouldn't specially take care of my skin complexion at home. I’m the type that will only apply the cream when the lotion and cream are being placed in front of me. 

As compared to people of his age, he has stepped into the social world, has gained experiences more than others and he is only 25 years old. He is at the age where he can throw tantrum whenever he wants, spend and enjoy fun time with his friends. However, just like the idol we see on tv that would always smile happily, he would show his genuine smile unconsciously. He said just sometimes he has blissful moments when he really feels like smiling.

“Most happy moment will be during the concert. Being able to sing and interact with fans and at the same time hearing applause is the most blissful moment.” CNBLUE who is busy preparing for world tour has garnered attention from their home country and even internationally. “Ultimate dream is to get first place in Billboard Chart. Just like Psy sunbaenim, let Korea music be known and recognized by the world.” When Yonghwa is saying this, he is firm and shows no hesitation. As compared to other questions during the interview, he answered this with confidence. After finish answering this, he said “See you in our concert on May” with a naughty expression. He is really a pure passionate person but full of professionalism. 

Yonghwa, sometimes using slight informal language conducting this interview, is very different from the one we saw on stage. He did not show any hypocrisy and silently walks his own route to success with rookies thought and clear goals in mind. He is looking forward to one day when CNBLUE’s music will be played in New York Time Square, and let everyone in the world goes wild with their music.

Source: http://media.daum.net/breakingnews/newsview?newsid=20130318181118336
Translation: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lbg383 from @ribbonchariots 
Edit: CNBLUE4U

Such a compasionate and sincere person..... ^:)^

Guest luvshin99

Its already post?? I'm so touch reading Kim's writer bout our boy..!! But also really sad regarding bout plaggiarrise issue & incident with Crying Nut.. I gues many people so envious bout succesfull CNBLUE but they're must be respect & fairplay bout it, cause CNBLUE really hard worker to be succes..!! http://justjyh.com/xe/acting/75172

Guest luvshin99

Its already post?? http://justjyh.com/xe/acting/75172 I'm so touch reading Kim's writer bout our boy..!! But also really sad regarding bout plaggiarrise issue & incident with Crying Nut.. I gues many people so envious bout succesfull CNBLUE but they're must be respect & fairplay bout it, cause CNBLUE really hard worker to be succes..!!

/\ /\ tnx for the tip... :)

(Intro of the article: discusses drama productions, remarks that some dramas do well and others fall; but the lead actors definitely determine the atmosphere of the set and the afterparty.)

The Idol Who Keeps His Promise, Jung Yong Hwa

Two summers ago, I went to an afterparty of a drama that wasn't my firsthand project. "Heartstrings," starring Jung Yong Hwa and PSH. In Korea, the average ratings were 6%, but in 2012 Japan, it ranked 1st place in the DVD rentals and even a cafe (not an online cafe, but a real one) opened. It was also the first Korean drama to be sold on iTunes. It's not something that I could imagine when it was being broadcasted.

The director was replaced early on and even the scriptwright changed in the middle, yet it didn't help the ratings. One episode was a make-up special broadcast, and it rained throughout the shoot so that outdoor scenes had to be quickly revised to shoot indoors. The drama went through so much trouble. 

If just one person was pissed off, it would have brought it all down. It was CNBLUE's JYH and KMH who kept up the atmosphere until the end. (I'll praise PSH again elsewhere. PSH indeed is an angel w/o wings.)

It was a music drama to begin with, so they were supposed to sing and perform instruments for one song every week. It looks easy on TV, but it needs practice beforehand as well as recording. On top of that, the performance scene must be filmed separately, demanding a lot of time. In the drama, JYH and KMH were members of a band called "The Stupid", and it took so much time to shoot the band's instrumental scenes. So after the midpoint, we couldn't shoot them at all and only used if we already had the recorded songs. 

Nonetheless, JYH created a very nice scene. Originally, the musical team went on a camping trip and was supposed to hold a talent show, put on a camp fire, and have fun on the beach. But a typhoon hit the coast that day. We couldn't even get to the beach and had to rent a retreat resort, changing all the outdoor scenes to indoor ones. There was a part that JYH plays the guitar to PSH and indirectly expresses his heart. The lines were "Lee Shin, lighten up the mood." My directions were "Choose something suitable."

That's when JYH sang Jason Mraz' "Lucky." The director was surprised, the actors on set fell in love, and of course received well among the viewers. JYH had experience through "YAB," but KMH must have went through a lot of hardship as a complete rookie. I still remember how JYH hugged him during the afterparty and patted him on the back. Watching their appearance in tvN "Taxi" a while ago, I realized why he did that.

CNBLUE's guitarist LJH said this. 
"There's a reason we can't help being close to one another. It looks more so now because in the beginning, YH hyung did all the work to publicize our names. He could have been frustrated at us and complain, but he never showed any signs of that. That's why we're always thankful, think that we should do better, and work together in happiness."

If I was to cast CNBLUE in "The Three Musketeers"
The CEO of CNBLUE's agency is quite greedy (in a good way), so I suggest he produce the musical "The Three Musketeers" with the CNBLUE members.
(Explains the brief summary of The Three Musketeers)
In many adaptations, d'Artagnan tends to be the lead role but when you rewatch it as a grownup, your favorite character changes.
If I produce "The Three Musketeers" with CNBLUe members, I'll cast them this way. Serious, loyal, calm, and brainy Athos will be LJH; MH as the man of intelligence, sensitivity, and aethestic tastes, Aramis; JYH as Porthos, the lover of wine and women but a passionate charmer, the one I can depend on to come and save me whenever I send SOS; JS as the hot-blooded, childlike boy d'Artagnan. In fact, JYH can suit either Athos or d'Artagnan, but since he's gone through so much in "Heartstrings," I want him to do a role that he can just relax. 

They say the good comes with the bad. They were fearlessly doing well until recently getting involved in a regrettable incident with Crying Nut, issuing an officially apology. As a fan of both CNBLUE and Crying Nut, it's such a pity. By the time the magazines goes to press, I hope we'll see reports of their guest apperances in each other's concerts.

cr.: justjyh.com

Guest bluemoon12

Standing on the boundary of sneakers and suits, a 25 year old youth Jung Yonghwa. Nice post!!

Woow, Mr. bolmae jung everything about you is suits...!!lol Just remember in one interview during last 2011, YongHwa ever said he's really hate wearing ring now..!! but its ok, he's still handsome without ring..!!

@jjeennyy19 its not permanent tattoo right??

@bluemoon12: I don't think it's permanent. Jonghyun and the rest had it during one of their concert...Actually the above photo is originally with Jong Hyun (See it on my post on CNBLUE's thread)..Both are sooo hot that I can't resist posting it..keke

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"campus, handsome guy idol~LS_zps9fd8e052.png
LS1_zps69d6ef04.png

if he is in university, i will be very happy.

credit: nate pann

I already graduated but I'd gladly take my masterals only to see this awesome boy..keke