C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest Crystal392

Uri YongHwa was AMAZING on the last 'Running Man' episode!! :D You can watch it here with eng subs: http://www.kshownow.net/2013/01/running-man-episode-127-english-subs.html

And guess what? A few hours ago he was recording for 'Running Man' AGAIN!! ♥ Here is a pic shared by the awesome GoldenJYH, please do NOT edit it. You can find more on Twitter ;) :

h0y35gp:iphone

Also, Simon D updated this cute selca on his twitter account ( babospmc @ twitter ):

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

The best part in RM 127 is watching YongHwa having fun with his mates laughing on his knees. And of courses, the final elimination. Good job!

The disappointed part is that there wasn't much of JongHyun himself and his interaction with YongHwa.

Guest Crystal392

TRAN: I was hoping for some JongHwa too. I love their bromance. But SimonD & YongHwa's bromance was epic too!! I laughed so much while watching RM :D

Azez: Thanks for sharing the teaser! So proud that uri YongHwa composed that song. Fingers crossed that it will be a success!!

Some news about uri boy:

Netizens vote CNBLUE’s Yonghwa as #1 anticipated male star born in the year of the snake

Recently, FnC has been releasing some old selcas of CNBLUE boys. This is one of them. Aiigoo this puppy soo cute, his eyes :x

BAQL0etCYAAmysd.png

Guest Crystal392

OMG YongHwa dyed his hair! He is now blond!! :o I am shocked right now, I think he looks good but I LOVE his black hair (like the picture I posted before) T____________T I'll get used to eventually I think....

(cr: Yhga_Jota@twitter and as tagged)

6eada448jw1e0phubkwdcj.jpgBATOg6PCAAA4n3z.jpg

Guest Crystal392

Soo did you like 'I'm sorry' composed by uri YongHwa? He arrived in Malaysia for GDA, he will be MC and perform with CNBLUE boys :D YongHwa fighting!

YongHwa is bringing sexy back! hahaha cr: cnblue622aki @ twitter

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

EDIT:

Maelodyy@twitter: YongHwa was so happy when he saw so many fans outside.

Guest Crystal392

YongHwa tweeted something through CNBLUE's official account:

"@CNBLUE_4: Good morning everyone! We have safely arrived in Malaysia! Extremely happy so we arrived well. It’s because of all of you… Please support and love this album! ㅋㅋ Also to commemorate, here’s a photo in London!!! Take care not to catch cold! ㅋㅋ" (cr: translated by: Fizzy @cnbluestorm & posted by: Camille @cnbluestorm )

BAnG7tCCQAAGan5.jpg

Guest Crystal392

Hi jjeny!! *waves*

Let's make it super active! I don't know where all the Emotional Boices went xD I think to twitter... hehehe

I am super proud of him too! He did such a good job as an MC @GDA!!! Lots of positive comments... can't wait for more fancams of him dancing.

Here is a fancam of CNBLUE arriving to Malaysia-YongHwa focused, please do not edit nor reupload:

The new album is awesome :)
Hey guys here is Yonghwa's making of part of I'm sorry though I have no idea of what he's saying lol...
Any one has a rough translation?

Yonghwa's I'm Sorry Making Of
"

"

cr:cnblue4, klaritia

I also want to see fancam of Yonghwa dancing hehe :)

Guest Crystal392

unfer:  It's not just you! The first time I saw a pic of him with blond hair I was like "What did you do YongHwa?? NOOOO" hahaha but I think I already got used to it. :P

tong: I think around the 1 minute he was talking about the cellphone scene, which is what he recorded next... but I'm not entirely sure. I should learn Korean!

Soo.... there are LOTS of fancams, I will just share three, you can find them on youtube, just put 'YongHwa' and limit your search to Today or This week, please do not reupload!:

[FANCAM]20130115-Collections of Dancing King MC Yonghwa in GDA Malaysia 

130115 [Fancam] GDA : YongHwa asks audience to do wave and DJ-ing

[Fancam] 1080p - GDA Yonghwa can't stop dancing while Kara full performance 7mins 

Guest Crystal392

One of the things I love the most about being a fan is to see my fave idol grow. This a fancam from YongHwa @the opening of GDA singing 'Payphone'. His english pronunciation has improved so much! Is such a good cover :x

Guest Crystal392

hahahaha I think I love him so much I would still love him even if he shaves his head like Bart Simpson! :P

Here is a fancam of uri YongHwa @ fansign event today, he looks so tired (actually, all the boys do :( ) cr: mrotaik2@youtube Please do not reupload!

Guest Crystal392

Dear Emotional Angels, there are soo many videos about uri boys:

YongHwa singing 'Payphone', I'm so proud of him! He did such good job :x

He also was part of RM this week (with JongHyun), here is a clip of him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrH-gwI3pI4

Also, he became the 2nd Idol Star @ StarKin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNEodMlRJ78