Jump to content

C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa


Guest uka
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Idols Who Are Blood Type A

WHO ARE THE A-TYPES?


In America, we ask people what their horoscope signs are. In Korea, horoscope signs are not important, the first thing people ask you is what blood type you are. In Korean culture and stereotypes, you can tell a whole lot about a person just by knowing their blood type. There are four types of blood: A, B, AB, and O. Today we're going to dissect blood type A and see the K-pop stars that fall within the type A category.

People with blood type are usually characterized as being perfectionists, serious, introverted and patient. They are meticulous with detail, ambitious, and in pursuing their goals. They are cautious and stubborn to ensure everything is perfect which is often perceived by others as being obsessive and uptight. They are also sensible, creative, eager, but can be too earnest. They can get quite timid in awkward situations and are sensitive and sentimental.

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa earned the nickname "timid boy" when he appeared on "We Got Married" with SNSD's Seo Hyun. The first months together, Yong Hwa was so shy and awkward around his make-believe wife that Seo Hyun admitted that she almost broke out in tears because of the awkwardness surrounding the two. Can we all say "aww" together?

full article athttp://bit.ly/1aKl5Xb


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Jung Yong Hwa Considers New Drama Role As Broadcast DirectorTHE CNBLUE SINGER'S AGENCY CONFIRMED HE IS CONSIDERING A NEW DRAMA ROLE.
86301-jung-yong-hwa.jpgJung Yong Hwa

 

Jung Yong Hwa's fans got excited a few months ago when the CNBlue lead singer was considering a role in "The Heirs" with two-time co-star Park Shin Hye and popular leading man Lee Min Ho.

He was asked to play Lee Min Ho's "perfect" older brother and a possible third wheel in a love triangle with Park Shin Hye.

full article at http://bit.ly/18xNpv2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm happy to read he's getting the lead role. i was exited when he joined "Heirs" but the more i read about the role i was happy he said no to it.  it'd have been weird to NOT have him as a lead and loose the girl after "Heartstrings". he deserves more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Mixtape: A Drive To The Beach

A COLLECTION OF AWESOME K-POP SONGS PERFECT FOR YOUR SUMMER AFTERNOON DRIVE TO THE BEACH

What's better on a hot summer day than grabbing a few friends and heading over to the beach?

With the right music, getting there can be just as fun as actually sitting in sun with the sand between your toes.

That's why this installment of K-Pop Mixtape gives you all the best tunes for your trip to the beach.

Juniel (ft. Jung Yong Hwa) - "Fool" (2012) My First June


full article athttp://bit.ly/14nqbyV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Reveals Snowboarding Skills

CNBLUE MEMBER JUNG YONG HWA REVEALED HIS SNOWBOARDING SKILLS THROUGH A VIDEO.


89188-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-reveals-snowbCNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Reveals Snowboarding Skills

CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa revealed his snowboarding skills through a video.

On July 29, he posted on their official fan cafe, "I am here in Japan. It's hot these days isn't it? That's why I decided to go snowboarding here with my manager. I hope this video helps wash away the heat," along with a video.

full article athttp://bit.ly/1c6JBBt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Band CNBLUE-Jung Yong Hwa Top Japan July Ringtone Chart

BAND CNBLUE'S "LADY" AND JUNG YONG HWA'S "YOU'VE FALLEN FOR ME" HAVE BOTH RANKED NUMBER 1 ON THE JAPAN RING TONE WEEKLY CHART.

91484-band-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-top-japaBand CNBLUE-Jung Yong Hwa Top Japan July Ringtone Chart

Band CNBLUE's "Lady" and Jung Yong Hwa's "You've Fallen for Me" have both ranked number 1 on the Japan Ring Tone Weekly chart.

As of August 7, CNBLUE's 6th Japan single title song, "Lady" was seen at the number 1 spot on the K-Pop ring tone highlight category.

full article at http://

bit.ly/15POCJA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Will Yoon Eun Hye and Jung Yong Hwa Time Travel Together?

BOTH YOON EUN HYE AND JUNG YONG HWA ARE CONSIDERING ROLES IN "FUTURE CHOICE."


92929-jung-yong-hwa.jpgJung Yong Hwa

Fans were disappointed when CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa turned down the chance to star in the drama "The Heirs" with Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho. The singer-actor withdrew from the drama saying he was going to focus on his music. Choi Jun Hyuk, who played a mountain spirit in "Gu Family Book," replaced him in the role of Lee Min Ho's older brother.

full article at http://

bit.ly/18wjvTN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Guest YukiAgne

Yonghwa being handsome and perfect
tumblr_muiamjeuO41snsg9go2_250.giftumblr_muibthK3in1s7vpl4o10_250.gif


Fans' reactionJean_64bf42_590420.gif

=========================================
Yonghwa busy being cutetumblr_muibthK3in1s7vpl4o6_250.gif

Fans' reactiontumblr_lqvv2edYuC1qiyw5w.giffreaking-out-2.gif
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ_ku1qqBI-W0pxSkhVVv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder why this page is not being updated where are you guys, the solid Yonghwa fans and friends? Yonghwa's (two)  threads in couples/shippers paradise are fast-moving but his individual thread is so silent?!  I am a Yonghwa fan, I became his fan when I watch Heartstring, later I learned he is part of CNBLUE, and I love cnblue too ( though i'm not a BOICE yet). I also watch his WGM series and had fun watching it ( though I got to know it much later).

I hope to read more exchanges from fellow yonghwa fans. not just from couple shippers but really from those who admire yonghwa, his singing style, his songwriting skills and even his acting stints (hehe). Hope to meet you here, cheers!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pen said:

I wonder why this page is not being updated where are you guys, the solid Yonghwa fans and friends? Yonghwa's (two)  threads in couples/shippers paradise are fast-moving but his individual thread is so silent?!  I am a Yonghwa fan, I became his fan when I watch Heartstring, later I learned he is part of CNBLUE, and I love cnblue too ( though i'm not a BOICE yet). I also watch his WGM series and had fun watching it ( though I got to know it much later).

I hope to read more exchanges from fellow yonghwa fans. not just from couple shippers but really from those who admire yonghwa, his singing style, his songwriting skills and even his acting stints (hehe). Hope to meet you here, cheers!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest spazztastic06

littlelynn said: pen said:

I wonder why this page is not being updated where are you guys, the solid Yonghwa fans and friends? Yonghwa's (two)  threads in couples/shippers paradise are fast-moving but his individual thread is so silent?!  I am a Yonghwa fan, I became his fan when I watch Heartstring, later I learned he is part of CNBLUE, and I love cnblue too ( though i'm not a BOICE yet). I also watch his WGM series and had fun watching it ( though I got to know it much later).

I hope to read more exchanges from fellow yonghwa fans. not just from couple shippers but really from those who admire yonghwa, his singing style, his songwriting skills and even his acting stints (hehe). Hope to meet you here, cheers!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh yes, lets go Chingus, lets spazz about Yonghwa here. though there is a thread for CNBLUE, and he's got 2 threads for couples/shippers, but I prefer to discuss and spazz on just Yonghwa, ehehehe.. so luv, luv him, hahaha..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest spazztastic06

lol.. yes lets spazz @pen ! i'm curious, where are you from? if you don't mind me asking.. which concerts did you see them at? XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi, i'm from Philippines. I watch his concert in Japan, though. I didn't know him yet when CNBLUE had their concert here, that was July 2013. I got to know him much later, when I accidentally watched Heartstring dvd. I backtracked all his activities and his shows, and got to watch him when they did his concert in Japan. that's a first for me. I'm not into Kpop really, but CNBLUE is more than just kpop for me, i'm crazy, right? hahaha...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest spazztastic06

OMG! So lucky! I would love to see their overseas concert!! One of these days! I'm not too into kpop either.. there are only a few groups I really follow. Lol.. CNBLUE & Shinee really. Lol.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

its really awesome, I tell you. I don't care if I don't understand what they're saying in between singing, but you can really feel the love from the crowd, and we really have a blast, Yonghwa never fail to impress me whenever he sings. He is really, really good, and so cute, hahaha..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pen said: hi, i'm from Philippines. I watch his concert in Japan, though. I didn't know him yet when CNBLUE had their concert here, that was July 2013. I got to know him much later, when I accidentally watched Heartstring dvd. I backtracked all his activities and his shows, and got to watch him when they did his concert in Japan. that's a first for me. I'm not into Kpop really, but CNBLUE is more than just kpop for me, i'm crazy, right? hahaha...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @littlelynn, yes we are on the same boat, for me its only cnblue that I follow in kpop music, hehehe, better late than never, right?  hope we can share more stories here about our Yonghwa :)

I don't have twitter account so I just get my updates here (and browse the net regulary for updates :))

Happy valentines to all fellow Yong-yong lovers :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..