C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE To Release Their 6th Japanese Single Album, 'Lady' in Time for Summer

78661.jpg

Korean Rock Band, CNBLUE are preparing to release yet another single album in Japan, 'Lady' will hit stores in July.

CNBLUE are on a roll this year with having already released two successful albums, 'RE: BLUE' in Korea in January and 'Blind Love' in Japan just two months ago in April. Just yesterday, it was announced by FNC Japan, that the highly popular quartet will have a new single album available by July 31st, 2013. 'Lady' will be the band's sixth major release since their first album, 'In My Head' in October 2011 and their third album released so far this year.

full article at http://

bit.ly/13ONH9V

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa In Selfie, 'Sorry For Being Handsome'

78709.jpg

CNBLUE leader Jung Yong Hwa has been Korea's hearthrob since their group's debut and continue to attract the hearts of many girls while doing their 2013 Blue Moon World Tour.

Recently, Jung Yong Hwa uploaded a cute photo of himself that really trended on online forums.  It made netizens happy. Jung Yong Hwa wrote on CNBLUE's official twitter account saying " Everyone, this is Yong Hwa. I'm Sorry. We leave for the Philippines tomorrow! We're definitely looking forward to it! Everyone is doing well right? Please wait a little while we go and return-everyone scream- I apologize once again! Have a good night!".

full article at http://bit.ly/11gptai

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE Finally Meets Filipino Fans For First Time In Blue Moon Manila Press Conference

Rock band, CNBLUE arrived in Manila Philippines last June 14 for their Blue Moon World Tour 2013.  Just as quickly as they arrived, they held their Open Press Conference in one of Manila's biggest malls, at the SM Megamall Event Center.

The place was filled with a lot of fans  up to the 4th level of the mall (the mall has five stories).  Many Filipino fans showed their love for the band. While the fans are waiting for CNBLUE, video greetings were being played and fans were also singing to CNBLUE's more recent released track "I'm Sorry".  Also,  games & ticket giveaways were held as the fans were waiting.

79103.jpg

more photos and articles at http://

bit.ly/19cArj1

CN Blue to Act as Global Models for ′K-Food′

2013-06-17 16:23  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam
Translation Credit : Erika Kim

CN Blue will be spreading the goodness of Korean food to the world.

On June 17, CN Blue′s agency FNC Entertainment revealed that "CN Blue has been chosen to be the new honorary ambassador for the Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation′s global brand ′K-Food.′"

89024605.jpg

In the recent commercial shoot for K-Food, the four CN Blue members displayed a wide assortment of Korean agricultural foods such as paprikas, mushrooms, red ginseng and milk.

Jung Yong Hwa commented, "I heard that Korean foods are often exported overseas, so I think I′ll feel more proud when I see K-Food outside of Korea."

The commercial will start airing in China, Hong Kong and Vietnam, as well as CNN, BBC and the National Geographic Channel, from mid-August.

The full clip will be made available through the official YouTube channel and Facebook page.

CN Blue will next perform for its world tour in Beijing, China on June 29.

Photo credit: FNC Entertainment

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38652

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE Finally Bring Their 'BLUE MOON' World Tour to Manila For 1st Concert Everby Joanna Ramosby Joanna Ramos

CNBLUE kicked off their eighth stop on their 'BLUE MOON' World tour on Saturday, June 15th 2013 to a passionate audience of over 5,000 fans. Filipino BOICE (CNBLUE Fans) have been waiting a very long time for CNBLUE to set foot in their country and now they have brought their world tour to the Smart Araneta Coliseum for their 'Live in Manila' concert.

A visibly tired yet motivated CNBLUE first arrived to Ninoy Aquino International airport where they were greeted by a frenzied crowd of overjoyed fans, all dying to catch a glimpse of the band and to get a chance to deliver their personal gifts to them. The band cleaned up handsomely when they later attended their special Press Conference where they met with yet another crowd of screaming fans whom were all to eager to find out what CNBLUE thought of their lovely country so far.

bit.ly/11HLVEE

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa Celebrates His 25th Birthday With Special Gifts From Fans

80175.png

CNBLUE's Leader and main vocalist turns 25 and shares his gifts from fans on Twitter and Weibo.

Jung Yonghwa, CNBLUE's frontman turned 25 years old on June 22nd 2013 and generously shared a few pictures and some short messages to his fans to help celebrate his special day. He posted a couple of images surrounded by lots of delicious treats sent to him by his fans from all around the world with this message on Twitter: "Guys!!! It's today, right!!!!! Yong day! ㅋㅋ kyaa!!!ㅋ ㅋ Haet haet daehaet... It's my 3rd birthday after our debut and I was awash with the birthday wishes because of you! Thank you for always cheering me. It's my birthday today, so I hope it's a party for you guys! I'm sorry for not being able to say hello to every single one of you, but I hope my heart reaches you!"

bit.ly/109m7Vz

Daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It still charts up to now!!!
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Makes an All-Kill on Japan Ringtone Chart with Drama OST
June 27, 2013 9:35 AM

201306271708776413_51cbf4267f55f_59_2013

Group CNBLUE leader Jung Yong Hwa's drama OST songs have been ranked number 1 on the Japan Ringtone chart.

Both songs are a part of the drama, "You've Fallen for Me," in which he played the lead male role. Both of his songs ranked number 1 on the Japan ringtone charts.

He played the role of "Lee Shin" in the drama and the song, "Longing" was a song that he had written for his dad in the drama. This song was also actually written by Jung Yong Hwa himself.

This drama was popular last summer and aired in Japan from July to November 2012. This drama has still not died down in Japan as the OST songs are still popular 7 months after the show has ended.

This song also ranked number 1 this past March on the K-Pop OST category as well as the DVD category.

On the other hand, CNBLUE is currently on their '2013 World Tour-BLUE MOON' and will be performing in Beijing on June 29.

cr.: kpopstarz/naver

[News] Yonghwa’s OST for ‘Heartstrings’ suddenly ranks #1 on Japanese ringtone charts again

CNBLUE-Yonghwa_1372342845_af_org

Yonghwa‘s OST songs for his previous drama ‘Heartstrings‘ has suddenly made its way back up to the #1 spot in Japan.

Both “You’ve Fallen For Me” and “Because I Miss You” ranked #1 on Japanese ringtone charts, with “You’ve Fallen For Me” ranking #1 weekly and “Because I Miss You” ranking #1 daily. “BecauseI Miss You” is a song Yonghwa composed and wrote himself.

His drama hasn’t aired in Japan after his conclusion in November 2012, so it’s a surprise that his songs are suddenly hitting their way forward again 7 months after. However, it’s not the first time something like this has happened as the song had suddenly ranked #1 in March as well.

Article credit: allkpop
Re-posted by: Camille @cnbluestorm

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Makes an All-Kill on Japan Ringtone Chart with Drama OST81303-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-makes-an-all-CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Makes an All-Kill on Japan Ringtone Chart with Drama OST

Group CNBLUE leader Jung Yong Hwa's drama OST songs have been ranked number 1 on the Japan Ringtone chart.

Both songs are a part of the drama, "You've Fallen for Me," in which he played the lead male role. Both of his songs ranked number 1 on the Japan ringtone charts.

He played the role of "Lee Shin" in the drama and the song, "Longing" was a song that he had written for his dad in the drama. This song was also actually written by Jung Yong Hwa himself.

full article at http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/32630/20130627/cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-makes-an-all-kill-on-japan-ringtone-chart-with-drama-ost.htm

Guest yogafan

K-Pop Hairstyles: Who's Banging with Bangs and Who Should Leave Their Hair Alone?

HAIRSTYLES: WHO'S BANGING WITH BANGS AND WHO SHOULD LEAVE THEIR HAIR ALONE?

To some people hair is just hair and to some other people it can make or break someone's image. I personally am not a huge fan of bangs and it really takes a certain type of face structure and look to rock them. Let's take a peek at some male and female idols who know how to rock the bang out of bangs and who should never go there again!

82846.jpg

CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa is one of the few idols that looks great any kind of look, especially the bangs hairstyle. Perhaps it's his gorgeous face that brings it all together but Yong Hwa is definitely a banging hairy winner in my book!

full article at http://bit.ly/13nm0J5

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa is Obsessed with Helicopters?83517-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-is-obsessed-wCNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa is Obsessed with Helicopters?

CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa revealed his love for toy helicopters.

He revealed on their official fan cafe, "Jung Yong Hwa playing with his helicopter," and posted a picture of him having fun with his toys like a little kid.

full article at http://bit.ly/14PUmRK

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Who Are The Sexiest Idols? 'Dinosaur Face' Stars Top The List

DINOSAUR FACES ARE SEXY? CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!TOP, Big Bang, SHINee, Jonghyun, Super Junior, Donghae, Yonghwa, CNBLUE, Donghyun,Boyfriend, Gong Yoo, Lee Min-ki, Kim Woo Bin

Maybe it is just me, but recently it was suggested by a friend of mine that the sexiest men in the Korean entertainment industry are those with 'gong-ryong sang' or 'dinosaur faces.'

When I first heard this, I wasn't exactly sure what it meant, but after being given several examples, it makes total sense.

The below list of idols and actors are those whose appearances resemble dinosaurs, for lack of a better explanation.  While it is hard to describe what that means exactly, take a look at the images and see for yourselves.

And enjoy the eye-candy!

Yonghwa (CNBLUE)

83282.jpg

more at http://bit.ly/10zSmO6

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE - 2PM Chansung Attend Movie 'Mister Go' VIP Press Conference [PHOTOS]CNBLUEmore photos at http://bit.ly/135UvO1

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"VOTE NOW! Which Artist Best Represents K-pop During First Half of 2013?Vote for Jung Yong Hwahttp://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/34481/20130715/which-artist-best-represents-k-pop-during-first-half-of-2013.htm