C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

@crystal392: Those plagiarism issues are already proven wrong since the court dismisses the case (I know you know this by now..) but through hardship I believe it let them got stronger...Just look at their schedules and proving themselves worthy..I believe in CNBLUE's passion and music so we shouldn't worry much and just believe in them..Every band has their own mountain to climb. Lets just say CNBLUE's has more cliffs because othe stereotyping.Haters are just going to hate. I feel bad for them on missing such a genuine music. What I hope is that CNBLUE would just one day caught them by surprise and realise what a great band they are...

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px;"Jung Yong Hwa's Playful Homer Simpson Impression Selca

CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa does his very best Homer Simpson impression.

nvrzN1n.png

(Isn't he the cutest?? :\">  :\">  :\">)
CNBLUE's front man Jung Yong Hwa tweeted a very adorable selca late Tuesday night of himself imitating the expression the 'Homer Simpson' illustration on his t-shirt was making. In his very cute tweet he stated, "Everyone! kk I look like him, right? kk It’s late, I want you to get a good night's sleep after seeing me! kk Hwaiting tomorrow, too!"
n8ti4lv.jpg

A few months ago, Yonghwa first expressed his love for the Simpsons on Twitter for the first time. Since then, the popular Idol has shared selca after selca showing his growing collection of Simpsons memorabilia. Loving CNBLUE Fans have added to this growing collection by gifting him with Simpsons clothes, toys & stuffed dolls at recent CNBLUE fan meetings and autograph signings. At this point, Yonghwa probably has more Simpsons gifts than he knows what to do with, possibly making him wish he had never mentioned it the public but either way, he has shown his utmost appreciation for his fans.

CNBLUE are currently actively promoting their 4th Mini album 'RE:BLUE' and are making their music show and fan meet rounds to spread the word.

cr.:http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20221/20130206/jung-yonghwa-cnblue-selca.htm

Guest Crystal392

@jjeennyy19: Yes! I believe in them too. I've also grown as a fan. Sometimes I still get too nervous, but I know they are happy playing their music and that makes me happy too :D Thanks for sharing that pic YongHwa tweeted! OMG he looks super cute :x

On other news, uri YongHwa won't be MC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok 2013 anymore; it seems FnC never confirmed and YongHwa won't be able to participate in it due to his schedule. MinHo from Shinnee will replace him :D

Guest Crystal392

So many news about uri YongHwa lately!!

From allkpop by jennywill : http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/yonghwa-reveals-his-dream-was-to-be-a-basketball-player

class="entry-title"Yonghwa reveals his dream was to be a basketball player

20130212_yonghwa_slamdunk.jpg

Yonghwa confessed his love for the sport of basketball.

Yonghwa was a guest on the February 12th edition of ‘Moonlight Prince‘ and on the show, the panel talked about the famous manga series ‘Slam Dunk‘.

He compared his drama characters to Rukawa Kaede from the manga, and boasted, “I was part of the basketball team in middle school. We were even ranked 2nd in Busan.

Yonghwa further revealed that his dream when he was younger was to be a basketball player, and admitted he had read the entire ‘Slam Dunk’ series 4-5 times in all.

Guest Crystal392

Some funny info about uri boy, he was trending today on DAUM : #8 Yonghwa 8)정용화 콤플렉스  (cr:d_lawbreaker@twitter) I think it was regarding what he said on a radio show, that when he is tired it looks like he has double eyelids :P

oe8mjisj:iphone

Guest darkstar257

I'm loving the new RE:Blue album and it seems like they've evolved alot, but it seems the songs have a similar theme of losing someone and lingering feelings he can't get rid of.
Now you and I are not even friends
Why are we dragging this again and again and again
Ambiguous relationship, I don’t like this any more
Oh now now now tell me right now
RE:Blue - Naran Namja

You said you loved me, you said I’m the only one for you oh but they were all lies
Your words of farewell, your bold words were
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) You tell me sorry (you tell me sorry)
You said that though everyone changes, you’ll never change
Oh but those were just typical words that anyone can sayRE:Blue - I'm Sorry

For me Coffee Shop has it unique in lyrics, so must be from his experience. As for others the theme is in general, not necessarily came from his experience. But if they actually came from his experience. Then I'm curious who is the other party?
Funny how YongHwa looks smaller and smaller compare to other members? But you're still my bias!

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Suits his Blonde Hair? 'Best Match'

Band CNBLUE attended the '2nd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards' at the Seoul Olympic Park. 

During the red carpet event, CNBLUE appeared in their sleek outfits.

Leader Jung Yong Hwa revealed his fine looks with his bright blonde hair. The hair and his overall image seemed to match very well.

CNBLUE won the 'Special Hallyu Award' at the ceremony.

The Gaon chart calculates the album sales of the entire year to determine the hottest artists.

This ceremony is unique in that it also recognizes not only the artists but also the stylists, producers, choreographers and other behind-the-scene staff.

cr. : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20708/20130213/cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-suits-his-blonde-hair-best-match.htm

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"CNBLUE, 'Jung Yonghwa's Butt Is the Himalayas'

Group CNBLUE revealed their complexes.

In MBC Radio FM4U "Jung Yeop's Blue Night" yesterday, CNBLUE members came out and talked about each of their parts that they don't like about themselves.

CNBLUE's members YonghwaJungshinJonghyun, and Minhyuk said, "Because we've been busy with our own schedules, it's been a while since we all came out to something together."

When DJ Jung Yeop asked them about their complexes, Minhyuk said his weak butt, Jonghyun his mustache that grows too quickly, Jungshin his wrinkles, and Yonghwa his double-eyelids that appear when he's tired.

But Jungshin and Yonghwa were pointed out for different body parts other than their complexes. Jungshin was pointed out for his nose sweat and Yonghwa his butt. The members called Yonghwa's butt 'the Himalayas,' arousing laughter.

cr. : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/21080/20130219/cnblue-complexes-jung-yonghwa-butt-himalayas.htm

Juniel and Yonghwa’s duet single, “Stupid” ranks #1 on Japan’s Recochoku Chart

Yonghwa and Juniel‘s duet single, “Stupid” ranked #1 on a download chart in Japan.

The song was released as a part of Juniel’s 1st Japanese album ‘Juni‘, and it beat out the competition to rank #1 on Recochoku‘s K-pop Asia chart for March 5th.

The song is written by Yonghwa himself, and the popularity of the song has brought attention to the rest of Juniel’s album, all of which Juniel wrote herself.

cr. allkpop

Juniel Takes Over Download Charts in Japan with CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa and ′Stupid′

Juniel′s duet with CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa has been enjoying a great success in Japan.

According to Recochoku, Japan′s biggest music download site, the duet single Stupid topped the Daily K-Pop Asia Chart on March 5.

Stupid is the 12th track in Juniel′s first Japanese studio album Juni, and was included as a bonus track. The song was previously released with Juniel′s debut in Korea, and was newly sung in Japanese for the album. Stupid was also introduced through the TV program Mezamashi.

Through her recent album, Juniel played her role as singer/songwriter by writing all the tracks for her album except forStupid.

In Korea, she won the rookie award at the 27th Golden Disc Awards.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min, FNC Entertainment

cr. : enewsworld
composer Yong Hwa strikes again... :D

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and SISTAR’s Hyorin the first guests on premiere of ‘I’m Your Substitute Angel’

Viewers will be seeing CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa and SISTAR‘s Hyorin on the premiere of MBC‘s variety show, ‘I’m Your Substitute Angel‘. The two idol stars were invited as the first guests on the pilot episode, and they’ve already wrapped up filming.

The show, MCed by Yoon Do Hyun, Tak Jae Hoon, Eun Ji Won, and KARA‘s Hara, is the replacement of the short-lived ‘Talk Club Actors‘. Each week, the four MCs and the guests relay messages for viewers that they’re unable to say themselves. The concept of the show, “If you don’t say anything, no one will know“, aims to help people speak up about what they’ve been hiding.

The MCs, guests, and crew will also be figuring out how the target moves throughout the day to determine the best plan and place to meet.

On the first episode, Hyorin and Yonghwa helped out a man tell his mother and father-in-law that he actually has four parents. Yonghwa will be the one telling the man’s mother-in-law, and Hyorin did her part by showing off her best aegyo to ask the man’s boss to let him off work early.

The first episode will air on the 11th at 11:15PM KST! How do you think it’ll do?

cr. : allkpop