C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Here is the full article about Kwanghee and Yunho asking Yonghwa to compose songs for them :)

"In a recent interview, CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa has revealed that he had received requests from TVXQ's U-Know Yunho and ZE:A's Kwanghee to write songs for their respective groups. Jung Yong Hwa is an extremely talented musician who can sing, play the guitar, and also write and produce songs as well. CNBLUE recently made their comeback and their title song 'I'm Sorry' was a composition that came from the hands of Jung Yong Hwa. The song immediately swept all major music charts in South Korea after it was released. In an interview conducted within their company, Jung Yong Hwa expressed, "While the other members were busy with filming, I kept myself occupied by writing songs. It was a time that I have dreamt of having since I debuted as part of CNBLUE. And I also said to myself that this was the time to show everyone my ambition and talent," revealing his present situation. He continued, "After I devoted all my energies and attention to something that I had interest in which was composing songs, it dawned on me for the first time last year that trying to compose something is so torturous." Besides being active in producing songs for CNBLUE, Jung Yong Hwa also wrote songs for his label mates, Juniel and AOA, and became recognized among his peers in the music industry as a talented musician who can sing and compose songs. Jung Yong Hwa revealed, "I was really elated that my songs can be given to others to sing. Not long ago, I met Kwanghee and he asked me for a song. U-Know Yunho has also said to me that if there is a opportunity, he hopes that I can write a song for them too." When asked if he had any thoughts of giving his songs to other singers, Jung Yong Hwa said, "I am of course happy whenever someone ask me to write a song for them. But to write a song for someone that's not from my company, I would feel some pressure as I would have to write according to their music style. I will have to continue writing songs, until I possess that experience to give songs to people, without affecting their style in any way." Meanwhile, CNBLUE recently made their comeback in South Korea after a 10 month hiatus, with their 4th mini album 'Re:BLUE', and is now in the midst of promoting their title song 'I'm Sorry'."

Cr: CNBLUE4U

Guest luvshin99

Kyaaa..!! Same with we, honestly I miss yonghwa with black hair.. Oh, please..!! :'(

I hope someone can help me, cause I'm newbe..!! Who's Yonghwa's celebrity close friends beside cnblue members?? Boys or girls?? I read somewhere, however Yonghwa is friendly, cheerfull, & talktive type but to be close with him personality is not easy.. So junghyun said, whatever.. whenever.. they'r always together & never saw other group so close like them, they'r just talk necessary with other celebrity..

Guest luvshin99

Kyaaa..!! Same with we, honestly I miss yonghwa with black hair.. Oh, please..!! :'(

I hope someone can help me, cause I'm newbe..!! Who's Yonghwa's celebrity close friends beside cnblue members?? Boys or girls?? I read somewhere, however Yonghwa is friendly, cheerfull, & talktive type but to be close with him personality is not easy.. So junghyun said, whatever.. whenever.. they'r always together & never saw other group so close like them, they'r just talk necessary with other celebrity..

Guest luvshin99

Guest Crystal392

Hi luvshin99! Besides the CNBLUE boys, he is really good friends with Simon D (they lived very close to each in Busan, he was in the same classroom as YongHwa's older brother), Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Park Shin Hye (they filmed together 'Youre Beautiful', 'Heartstrings'), Hongki (FTIsland, actually I believe he is close to all FTIsland members), Hara (KARA).

I think YongHwa's hair is getting darker again (lol), I just saw some pictures of CNBLUE today at Lotte World and his hair seemed a bit dark. (cr: miree1997@twitter)

BBWsiddCUAEcCXc.jpg

Guest bluemoon12

@luvshin99.. Agree with @chrystal392, Simon, Hongki, Shinhye is Yonghwa close friends.. Hara?? I'm not sure yet..!! When I visit cn blue twitter.. Cn blue just follow their same management friends include ftisland, cn blue follow Park Shin Hye twitter too..

@Chrystal392.. Btw, I'm carious what's song when Yonghwa sing in GDA open.. Its payphone-maroon5 or Neyo- because of you?? Really love it..!!

Guest Crystal392

@bluemoon12 Regarding Hara, I remember last year (or was it the year before), sometimes on fancams of shows you would see YongHwa and Hara talking. I think there was even an article wondering if they were dating xD They are friends, but not super close like with Shin Hye. :P He sang Payphone ^^

Yonghwa gets teased for being the only CNBLUE member with bad drama @allkpop

Hehehe YongHwa don't worry, your dramas were big hits internationally (Japan got the YAB fever) :)

Wow...glad this thread is being active again...let's keep it alive... :D
Sorry...those close friends I know of Yong Hwa where already mentioned...Yong hwa's close friends are really hard to see..I think they keep it low when they are with their buddies..Look at Lee Joon and Yong Hwa whenever they appear at Running man they hardly got captured together in film but when you see fancams and behind the scene pics they are always together...

Lovin allkpop recently...lots of Yong Hwa and CNBLUE articles......
class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"CNBLUE’s Yonghwa gets approached by passionate male fan during ‘Guerilla Date’

CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa was approached by a particularly passionate male fan during January 26th’s ‘Entertainment Relay‘.

The band, who made a comeback with the current hit “I’m Sorry“, featured as the guests of the show’s ‘Guerilla Date‘ segment. The members made a surprise appearance at an amusement park, where Yonghwa ran into an overzealous male fan.

The fan was incredibly happy to see CNBLUE. He began singing “I’m a Loner” and chose Yonghwa as the best looking member of the group.

Reporter Kim Tae Jin then stated, “Kiss the CNBLUE member you like the most.” The members responded, “We refuse though.” However, the male fan ignored their comment and went in to kiss Yonghwa, who definitely looked a bit caught off guard.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/cnblues-yonghwa-gets-approached-by-passionate-male-fan-during-guerilla-date

Guest Crystal392

Yes let's keep it active. There are so many news about CNBLUE and YongHwa lately!!

The other day I saw on twitter CNBLUE and YongHwa were one of the most searched words on NATE :P

lol I saw the video of the 'passionate fan' and I think he got to give him a kiss on his neck!! o_o

Guest Crystal392

This is an awesome fancam of uri Emotional boy :x Aigooo he is soo cute like a puppy ^____^ cr: kukai20@youtube , please do not reupload!

Haha.. The fan boy is making history there. Kissing YongHwa for the world to see.

Someone said they wish to see him in a drama. But for me, I wish he continues with his music, polishing his MCing, guest star in variety shows and doing commercial films. And not the dramas. Um.. I'm Park Shin Hye's bias. So I wish whenever people talking about YongHwa's co-star. It will just be Park Shin Hye. Ha!

TRAN said: Haha.. The fan boy is making history there. Kissing YongHwa for the world to see.
Someone said they wish to see him in a drama. But for me, I wish he continues with his music, polishing his MCing, guest star in variety shows and doing commercial films. And not the dramas. Um.. I'm Park Shin Hye's bias. So I wish whenever people talking about YongHwa's co-star. It will just be Park Shin Hye. Ha!

Guest Crystal392

@TRAN & @jjeennyy19 : I also would love to see him in another drama! But I think we will have to wait until maybe the second half of the year because uri CNBLUE boys will soon have world tour (on April I think). If he were to act in a drama, I also would like to see him paired with another actress.

As @jjeennyy19 said, he has appeared with ShinHye and SeoHyun and the support both couples (YongShin and YongSeo) have is really big!! Sometimes I feel people are always looking to pair him with someone: when he was acting, with ShinHye; when he was in WGM, with SeoHyun; even when he MCed for a few hours with Nicole from KARA, I saw some people shipping them together!! As a YongHwa fan, it makes me happy to see hardcore fans of other girls to see so many qualities in uri boy that they see him as a perfect match to their biases. But at the same time, I feel sad because uri boy gets involved in some scandals and then his fans subdivide based on which girl they think suits him more and then they fight and... *sigh*

Anyways, he is soo cute doing cutie player super fast hehehe :x Here is a gif (cr: @HannahCao9989@twitter)

6acb85afgw1e1hhb5uojeg.gif

Crystal392

said: 

As a YongHwa fan, it makes me happy to see hardcore fans of other girls to see so many qualities in uri boy that they see him as a perfect match to their biases. But at the same time, I feel sad because uri boy gets involved in some scandals and then his fans subdivide based on which girl they think suits him more and then they fight and... *sigh*

CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa, Moon Hee Jun, Haha, and Woo Ji Won to Appear on ‘Moonlight Prince’

Adding more princes to the show, KBS’ Moonlight Prince will be inviting CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa, Moon Hee Jun, HaHa, and basketball player, Woo Ji Won to the show.
Having grown up with Slam Dunk, a popular Japanese manga about basketball, Jung Yong Hwa, Moon Hee Jun, HaHa, and Woo Ji Won will give each other trivia questions based on the 24 books.

With Slam Dunk being a symbolic cultural trend of that particular generation, the staff decided that many would be able to relate and understand the topic. 

“Jung Yong Hwa was chosen first, and while researching, we thought it would be possible for other guests from different age groups to participate in the discussion. They all agreed to appear without hesitation,” said the staff. “We believe a lot of good discussion and insight can come from this one manga series, since all guests were once on basketball teams.” 

The episode will be recorded on February 6 and will broadcast on February 12. 

cr: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=28323&idxType=News&trendKeyword=
slam dunk is their topic???

:-?

Guest Crystal392

@jjeennyy19 : That is one of the things that frustrates me the most, when they pay more attention to try to guess who the song was written for than to the song itself...
I watched YAB and thought he was handsome, but didn't pay extra attention to him. Then CNBLUE debuted and I saw him singing 'Y, why'... I totally fell for his voice and then I began listening to other songs and I liked them. Then they were accussed of plagiarism and the amount of hate they received was soo much, it made me sad to see the boys who had worked so hard and gone through a lot of hardships in Japan to be accussed of things like that. The amount of antis they got made me so sad, I remember when MinHyuk cried I began crying too... That made me root more for them and then I realized I had become their fan.

However, I became a hardcore fan because some of their songs helped me go through very very very difficult times. Truthfully, I don't think I would be where I am now if it weren't for them. That is why I love CNBLUE so much.

Thanks for sharing those articles! :x
Can't wait for 'moonlight prince'.

Uri boy so handsome, cr: ribbonchariots@twitter

BCUcGf5CcAAUVcm.jpg