C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest bluemoon12

Yeah keke.. I planing that on my mind to change my avatar. But, my eye's not full adaptation yet. So still searching his picture with best angle for me..!! Hehe

Guest bluemoon12

@jjeennyy19 AGREEEe..!! Oh fangirls..?? Its problem to myself coz I'm happy married now keke..!! JungHyun is my bias but I don't know I like to searching & post bout Yonghwa..keke.. Coz maybe I'm searching bout JungHyun & only post it in my heart..keke.. Aiiishh..!

Anyway, I feel Yonghwa more better now, after he's black hair come back..keke..

I'm so sad when some of thaiboice dissapointed just because the boys not snap of selca & not mention on twit. I think the boys gift full awesome concert already on BMTL, however they're on difficult condition that time. Please understand & respect what their hardworker..!! Fighting..!!

@bluemoon12: I read that too..Regarding the Thaiboices...They must be dissapointed that Yong hwa isn't his usual bubbly self but nonetheless, he performs profesionally no matter what he was going through..The boys are human too..It's difficult trying to be energetic and lively on stage when you are hurting inside..Kudos to them for being professional..I hope the ThaiBoices would understand...

Yong hwa's tweet..
BKIOG6WCUAAj2Nz.jpg:large
여러분 오랜만이에요!ㅋ날 좋은날!! 곡쓰러 작업실 나왔는데 뒤에 이 남자들이 지켜보네요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 곧 한국콘서트인데 완전 기대!!!ㅋㅋ 여러분 콘서트에서 봐요! 재밌게 놀아봅시대이! 그럼 오늘 좋은 하루!!

[Trans] Everyone it's been a while! k It's a fine day!! I came to the studio to write music and these guys are watching me from behind kkkkk The Korean concert is coming up, I'm so hyped!!! kk See you at the concert, everyone. Let's have fun! Have a great day today!!
cr.: CNBLUE4U.com

BMHK_feeling.jpgcr.:klaritia at justjyh.com

World Tour through CNBLUE JYH's Comments

Following Taiwan, Singapore, and Thailand, CNBLUE held their "2013 World Tour- Blue Moon" in Hong Kong. Through their show on 10-11th at the Asia World Expo Arena, they met 14,000 fans in total. The writer of this article visited the scene on the 11th and tried to paint the picture of their world tour through JYH's comments and actions.

◆"Make Some Noise", HOT Stage Manners
On this day, CNBLUE performed hard rock tunes such as "Where you are", "Get away", and "One time", as well as hit songs "Intuition", "I'm a Loner", and "I'm sorry", maximizing their strength as a band. It especially climaxed during their debut track, "I'm a Loner." It was impressive how the fans sang along the Korean lyrics of the song.

When singing fast-tempo songs, JYH yelled "Make some noise!" to heat up the atmosphere. The audience screamed at JYH's words. The fans reacted by going wild to every single comment, facial expression, and body movement of the members.

◆"I love Hong Kong", Incredible fan service
JYH would make eye contacts with fans as he played the guitar and exchanged call and response with them, excelling at his duty as the main vocalist.

As he made appearance on the stage, he shouted, "I love Hong Kong." He continued to say it out loud throughout the show, and sang a song with the lyrics "I love Hong Kong", "Thank you Hong Kong", showing his affection for the fans.

◆"......" (Hand next to ear) Cute way of communicating with fans 
More than anything, CNBLUE seemed to cherish the communication with their fans. JYH would put his hand near the ear to induce fans' response. When JYH sang "Naran namja", the audience sang along with the lyrics "Kyesok, kyesok, kyesok" and "Jigeum, jigeum, jigeum." During "Wake up", they resounded the phrase "Wake up" back and forth in accord.

Instead of Korean, CNBLUE spoke in English and Cantonese that day. They said phrases like "Thank you for waiting," "We're happy to have a concert in Hong Kong," "It'll be an unforgettable show, thank you Hong Kong. We promise to come back again to perform." in English.

CNBLUE introduced themselves in Cantonese, receiving great applause from the fans. They inserted Cantonese phrases here and there to improve their intimacy with them.

An associate at their agency said, "CNBLUE members prepared English and Cantonese phrases to communicate better with the audience. They thought it'd be better to directly talk to the fans rather than relying on a translator."

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=809621

cr.: heich at justjyh.com

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"How Jung Yong Hwa Balances Acting And Singing

Jung Yong Hwa

For Jung Yong Hwa being both a musician and an actor is something of a balancing act, but that doesn't mean it's a difficult one.

Recently, while on the Blue Moon concert tour with his band CNBlue in Hong Kong, he discussed how his pursuit of both careers has been good for him-and for his band.

"There are people who like CNBlue because of the music and there are others who noticed us after they became fans of the dramas," said Jung.

So far, Jung has appeared in three dramas, as Kang Shin Woo in "You're Beautiful," as Lee Shin in "Heartstrings," and then making a cameo appearance as himself in "A Gentleman's Dignity."

While he was the first CNBlue member to try acting, he is not the only one. Bassist Lee Jung Shin, recently signed on for a part in an upcoming drama "Sword and Flower," and appeared in "My Husband Got A Family." Kang Min Hyuk appeared in "Heartstring and "My Husband Got A Family." Lee Jong Hyun had a role in "A Gentleman's Dignity."

"There may be people who see us in the dramas and then come to listen to the band play," said Jung. "Some of those are people who go to a concert for the first time. I am grateful that people become fans of our music through the dramas and I will also try to do my best as an actor."

But his focus will probably always be the music. He recently signed on and then turned down a role in an upcoming drama, "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

One of the reasons that he changed his mind about appearing in "The Heirs" was the band's touring schedule.

"I still make music a priority and believe that people will love us if we work hard," said Jung, who is CNBlue's leader, lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist.

Jung is also a composer, having contributed music and lyrics to all of CNBlue's albums released in Korea and Japan.

He first performed with the band in 2010 and the band's first album, "Bluetory," which contained the single "I'm a loner," became an instant hit. It still holds the record in Korea for reaching the top spots on all the major music charts in the shortest time. His first solo single also topped the charts.

While he will focus on music for now, he does not rule out acting, should he be offered the right role at the right time.

"I feel that performing as an actor definitely improves my on-stage performance," said Jung. "Acting also feeds the emotions I express in music. I also think about going overseas with acting, not just as a musician."

Overseas fans of both his dramas and music will be pleased to hear it.

cr.: kdramastar

Guest IntoSprit

Hii! :) Don't forget it's against soompi rules to quote the pics (just click on 'Edit' on your post and delete the img tags. Also your post has to contain at least 20 words ;)

*Ep 17 of 'Running Man' with eng subs where uri YongHwa was a guest has been released ^_^ (thanks iSubs!). You can find links here: http://cnbluestorm.com/2010/12/07/engsubbed-yonghwa-at-running-man-ep-17-11-07-2010/

Guest bluemoon12

Special YONG CAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LFYNi4l_d54

thanks to @mimalice03

Guest bluemoon12

Yong cute..!! :-) :-*

BKuO9XdCUAAG639.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/336519782079811584/photo/1

cr to owner

Guest bluemoon12

25 PDs Drama Vote TOP Male & Female Acting Idol

-->No. 1 Lee Seung Gie & No. 1 Suzy-miss A

-->Jung Yong Hwa no. 3

cr. @CebuNuna

-->One of PD said that JYH has a good feeling & he is already positioning him self as leading actor. I believe that he wilk be able to show his potential by good role in the drama soon.

Cr. @allboutjyh http://tl.gd/ltb4vc

-

TOP 30 K-Pop Idol's Visual : 

1. 2PM'S Nichkhun 
2. ZE:A's Im siwan 
3. Kim Hyun joong 
4. Super Junior's Choi Siwon 
5. Shinee's Minho 
6. Girl's Generation's Yoona 
7. Miss A's Suzy 
8. Cnblue's Jung Yong Hwa 
9. KARA's Goo Hara 
10. 2ne1's Sandara Park 
11. JYJ's Yoochun 
12. Infinite's L 
13. f(x)'s Sulli 
14. Big Bang 's Top 
15. Beast's lee ki kwang 
16. Dong Bang Shinki's Changmin 
17. Wonder Girl's Sohee 
18. SISTAR's Bora 
19. 2AM's Seulong 
20. Rainbow's Jaekyung 
21. After School's Uee 
22. Tara's Ji yeon 
23. Secret's Shinwa 
24. B1A4's Gongchan 
25. Exo-k's Chanyeol 
26. A-Pink's Son na eun 
27. Ftisland's Lee hong ki 
28. MBLAQ's Lee Joon 
29. 4minute's Hyuna 
30. Teen Top's Ljoe 

SOURCE: soompi.com

Yong hwa's twit..  @CNBLUE_4: 여러분 저용화예요….죄송합니다…ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ 뒈헷, ㅋㅋ 내일은 필리핀으로 떠나는날! ㅋㅋ역시나 기대가 되네요!ㅋ 여러분은 잘지내시나요? ㅋ저희다녀올동안 조금만 기다려유~ ㅋㅋ 소뤠이 질러~ ㅋㅋㅋ 다시한번 죄송하단 말씀드리며!ㅋㅋ 즐거운 밤 되시길!!! Have a good night~  Translation: Everyone, it’s Yonghwa…. I’m sorry… ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ Dwehet,ㅋㅋ Tomorrow’s the day we leave for the Philippines! ㅋㅋ I’m looking forward to it too!ㅋ Has everyone been well? ㅋ Please wait for a little while we go and come back~ ㅋㅋ Make some noise~ ㅋㅋㅋ Once again I want to say I’m sorry!ㅋㅋ Have a good night!!! Have a good night~  Translation © Tina D for CNBRUNEI

@CNBLUE_4: 여러분 저용화예요….죄송합니다…ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ 뒈헷, ㅋㅋ 내일은 필리핀으로 떠나는날! ㅋㅋ역시나 기대가 되네요!ㅋ 여러분은 잘지내시나요? ㅋ저희다녀올동안 조금만 기다려유~ ㅋㅋ 소뤠이 질러~ ㅋㅋㅋ 다시한번 죄송하단 말씀드리며!ㅋㅋ 즐거운 밤 되시길!!! Have a good night~

Translation: Everyone, it’s Yonghwa…. I’m sorry… ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ Dwehet,ㅋㅋ Tomorrow’s the day we leave for the Philippines! ㅋㅋ I’m looking forward to it too!ㅋ Has everyone been well? ㅋ Please wait for a little while we go and come back~ ㅋㅋ Make some noise~ ㅋㅋㅋ Once again I want to say I’m sorry!ㅋㅋ Have a good night!!! Have a good night~

Translation © Tina D for CNBRUNEI
Yep..See you 2moro Yong.. 

Guest yogafan

CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa Shares Message to Fans:'Our Concert in China Is Coming, We'll be there soon!'

77809.jpg

CNBLUE's front man Jung Yonghwa updated the band's Weibo account with a fresh faced, seemingly make-up free selca along with a sweet message for the band's Chinese fans who will soon experience 'BLUE MOON' as several other countries such as Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Korea already have had the privilege of attending.

Here's the message the cheeky 25 year old left for his adoring fans, "Hello everyone!ㅋ Yonghwa here~ I heard there's national exam in China last week. Hope you'll get good results!ㅋㅋ Score the best~~~~ㅋㅋ Ah now our first concert for China has been confirmed and it's coming soon.. We too wanna go there quickly! For concert, also for the yummy food...ㅋㅋ Everyone wait for us! We'll be there soon!ㅋㅋ Please take care of your throat.~ㅋ Save it for syooorijileeooo~ㅋㅋ Let it out that day!ㅋ PS, This selca was taken in Australia~"

full article at http://

bit.ly/11IW4oG