1 hour ago, QSD said:

Awww... NL gang is back.

For me, the apparently unlikely offscreen bond between the real OTP of Night Lights was perhaps the best thing about it. So happy they're still tight - especially if it means LYW can persuade Uee to eat something. :)

4 hours ago, QSD said:

Uee does look skinnier than before.  Maybe Yowon can give her some steaks and cheeseburgers, plus a large fries, in addition to an ice cream cake.  Yummy yummy.

If having meals with LYW, I guess they will go for healthy food (vegetables, juices...), no "junk" food like cheeseburgers or fries, or coke as drink :sweatingbullets:. Steaks and ice cream cake with low sugar are probably ok. In some of LYW's IG posts with food, I usually see salads with a lot of vegetables, lol. Poor the duo (UEE and Lee Ho Jung). Get used to Unnie's "boring" dishes, ok? :lol:

LYW herself said in an interview, which was translated by Avalon, that she's not into greasy or fried food. People who do yoga usually have healthy diet. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, may2429 said:

Watching Bong Dal Hee , Bad love, blue mist  while waiting for her new drama, 8 months to go.

How many times she acted as doc? 2? I heard Korean loves medical genre drama. 

Ps: Bong dal hee has unique hairstyle

3 times, Daemang (the Great Ambition, 2002), Surgeon Bong Dal Hee (2007) and Horse Doctor (2012)

2 hours ago, QSD said:

a76f317ec8f305c9cd5e5e8d4b2ef0d1aeaab7b2f28ce98493e1c84545d015da4ea8351f2977845b

Daepyonim is back!

1 and 2 are from the trailer haha...the 2nd gif is not in the official drama, not in the ep01 nor ep02.

3. from EP14, after SYK threatening Mr. Jang with Collin's Co. documents, she went out of the room, Mr. Nam was waiting outside, SYK turned around and looked at him.

4. EP07, SJ was fired by SYK...one night SYK drove back to Gallery S then she saw SJ was standing there.

2 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

3 times, Daemang (the Great Ambition, 2002), Surgeon Bong Dal Hee (2007) and Horse Doctor (2012)

She played nurse in movie May 18 too :) 

In HD, Kang Ji Nyung is called "nurse", which I refuse to accept, because it's such a huge waste for her talent. 

Btw, Avalon, I might ask already, but how many times you have re-watched NL ? how can you recall the whole scenes by merely seeing the gifs? and you haven't finished QSD yet, lol... 

4 hours ago, may2429 said:

Watching Bong Dal Hee , Bad love, blue mist  while waiting for her new drama, 8 months to go.

How many times she acted as doc? 2? I heard Korean loves medical genre drama. 

Ps: Bong dal hee has unique hairstyle

SBHD is DAE to the BAK. Am I the only one who likes her Dal-hee's hairstyle? :lol:

Can't wait for LYW to do some kick-a$$ surgeries in Different dreams to make her Dal-hee sunbae-nim proud. :lol:

Is there any other casting news for Different Dream? supporting actors? The filming starts in Oct. They should announce full cast and do script-reading in Sep. I'm anticipating... LYW is still in relaxing and playing mood though. :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

1 and 2 are from the trailer haha...the 2nd gif is not in the official drama, not in the ep01 nor ep02.

3. from EP14, after SYK threatening Mr. Jang with Collin's Co. documents, she went out of the room, Mr. Nam was waiting outside, SYK turned around and looked at him.

4. EP07, SJ was fired by SYK...one night SYK drove back to Gallery S then she saw SJ was standing there.

Really?  I haven't checked back the scene but I have always thought it's there in either one of the first 2 episodes or both.  

Vaiduakhu, I just found out filming won't start till mid next month, so probably script reading would take place in early October.  Maybe we will see some casting news here and there in the next few weeks.

14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

She played nurse in movie May 18 too :)

But nurse is not doctor...the question is doctor.

14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Btw, Avalon, I might ask already, but how many times you have re-watched NL ? how can you recall the whole scenes by merely seeing the gifs? and you haven't finished QSD yet, lol... 

SBHD is DAE to the BAK. Am I the only one who likes her Dal-hee's hairstyle? :lol:

I re-watched some scenes I like every night for about one and a half months, that's it. Compared to Ozge, she said she remembered every scene of 49 days, I can't do that for NL.:sweatingbullets: I can recall some of my favorite scenes immediately, but not whole. Some gif I have to check videos again to recall the scenes. I have subscribed netflix, so it's easy for me to check. My trick is judging from SYK's dressing, sometimes plus her ear rings to find out the gif is from which episode.

When I saw the poster image of SBDH first time, I thought did Yo Won offend the hair stylist? :sweatingbullets: But I thought BDH is lovely and pretty after watching some clips. :) 

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Really?  I haven't checked back the scene but I have always thought it's there in either one of the first 2 episodes or both. 

It's a bit different. I thought it is from ep01 or ep02 at first, then I found it's different.

I did some art works for tea-drinking couple.
MqI8eJj.jpg

G1eH4fS.jpg

8KcEeK3.jpg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Maybe if you could remember 118 outfits of Daepyonim in this video, it would help to recall the scenes easier.

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Maybe if you could remember 118 outfits of Daepyonim in this video, it would help to recall the scenes easier.

Yes this video is a good tool for me to recall some scenes.

More tea-drinking couple! :) combined same imges with different filters.
9GzGF5D.jpg

0gggI4e.jpg

4iYdOUt.jpg

dBkrB24.jpg

• Like 4