On 9/6/2018 at 3:07 AM, avalon2046 said:

I re-watched some scenes I like every night for about one and a half months, that's it. Compared to Ozge, she said she remembered every scene of 49 days, I can't do that for NL.:sweatingbullets: I can recall some of my favorite scenes immediately, but not whole. Some gif I have to check videos again to recall the scenes. I have subscribed netflix, so it's easy for me to check. My trick is judging from SYK's dressing, sometimes plus her ear rings to find out the gif is from which episode.

On 9/6/2018 at 9:44 AM, QSD said:

Maybe if you could remember 118 outfits of Daepyonim in this video, it would help to recall the scenes easier.

No, I can't... thanks QSD:sweatingbullets:

OMG, you guys are really awesome... looking at Avalon, Ozge, Yanki and QSD (I don't know if May is at this "master" level. Guess she is...), I think I'm aging and become forgetful. 

8 hours ago, QSD said:

The first video is intense while the second one is funny.  I miss 49 Days, planning to re-watch it.  Maybe I can compete with Ozge by memorizing the scenes in reverse order.  About how many times have you seen 49 Days,  @ozge?  I think I’ve revisited 3 times already throughout the years.

Oh, my hot-and-cold couple. :lol: 

Besides BDH and QSD, 49 days is the drama I re-watched the most. I usually re-wached SYK's miserable scenes, my couple's scenes and some of SYK/SJH-scheduler scenes. Sorry Han-Kang ah... :sweatingbullets: 

I think I remember 49 days better than NL and QSD, haha.

QSD, when you re-watch 49 days, if you can, make some gifs (like NL), and I will try to scratch my head to guess the scenes. Ozge would recall the whole scenes: actors' outfit & expression, and exactly what they said, even how many breathes they took... in 1 blink :lol:

• LOL 2

From the IG of Yo Won's friend, 

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Thanks for your hard work in subbing and to Vaiduakhu's editing.  That's too bad the videos couldn't be posted in public.  They are quite humorous.

I try to ask her one more time, hopefully she will change mind. Another videos maker, I am still waiting her reply. (maker of Chairman Choi's headache and Love Process of Tea-Drinking Couple - Daepyonim's Version)

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Besides BDH and QSD, 49 days is the drama I re-watched the most. I usually re-wached SYK's miserable scenes, my couple's scenes and some of SYK/SJH-scheduler scenes. Sorry Han-Kang ah... :sweatingbullets: 

QSD, when you re-watch 49 days, if you can, make some gifs (like NL), and I will try to scratch my head to guess the scenes. Ozge would recall the whole scenes: actors' outfit & expression, and exactly what they said, how many breathes they took... in 1 blink :lol:

LYW x Han-Kang is my least favor couple in 49 days.

But you even forgot that Yo Won ever played scheduler, this is unqualfied, not OK for guessing scenes game. :D

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, QSD said:

About how many times have you seen 49 Days,  @ozge?  I think I’ve revisited 3 times already throughout the years.

Haha. I'm not sure. I have all eps in my computer. From beginning to end i re-watched about 7-8 times throughout the years. I still replay my fave scenes at some nights.  :D
For the first time i watched 49 days in 2012 and finished 20 episodes in 2 and half days then i became so obsessed. Immediately afterwards the final episode i wanted re-watch from the beginning. Then i watched all the fan made videos that i found on youtube, still watching. :sweatingbullets:
Also for a few months I couldn't watch any other k-drama. Because for me none of them wasn't that good like 49 days. I love all characters SO much including Min Ho and In Jung. (Except the Dr. No :lol:

And i firstly loved LYW in QSD. But after 49 days i fell for her and she become my favourite K-actress. :wub:

6 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

QSD, when you re-watch 49 days, if you can, make some gifs (like NL), and I will try to scratch my head to guess the scenes. Ozge would recall the whole scenes: actors' outfit & expression, and exactly what they said, how many breathes they took... in 1 blink :lol:

I love Han Kang a little bit more than Yi Soo. But Song couple scenes so good.
Haha, thanks. Yes, i'm very confident about this kind of game. :joy:
The outfits and expressions are more similar in NL. So, it's not easy to guess compared to 49 days, i think.

6 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

But you even forgot that Yo Won ever played scheduler, this is unqualfied, not OK for guessing scenes game. :D

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

LYW x Han-Kang is my least favor couple in 49 days.

You are so mean :P Then, both QSD and Yanki are also unqualified as 49 days' hardcore fan as they didn't remember LYW also playing scheduler either. 

I don't even ship LYW x Han-Kang, so I rarely re-watched HK's scenes. My ultimate ship in 49 days is BSB x LYW.

19 minutes ago, ozge said:

Haha. I'm not sure. I have all eps in my computer. From beginning to end i re-watched about 7-8 times throughout the years. I still replay my fave scenes at some nights.  :D
For the first time i watched 49 days in 2012 and finished 20 episodes in 2 and half days then i became so obsessed. Immediately afterwards the final episode i wanted re-watch from the beginning. Then i watched all the fan made videos that i found on youtube, still watching. :sweatingbullets:

Haha, thanks. Yes, i'm very confident about this kind of game. :joy:

Haha, your speed of finishing 49 days is quite close to my record of marathon-ing QSD unstoppably. 

Your 7-8 times re-watching 49 days is not quite close to QSD's record of re-watching QSD. She has re-watched that drama tens of time.

Ok, QSD, bring 49 days game on! I accept the challenge (which I know very likely I will lose) :lol:

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, ozge said:

For the first time i watched 49 days in 2012 and finished 20 episodes in 2 and half days then i became so obsessed. Immediately afterwards the final episode i wanted re-watch from the beginning.

I have never watched any of Yo Won's dramas more than one time from beginning to end, even NL.:sweatingbullets: I only re-watched some parts I like, but not from beginning to end. And I think only NL I didn't skip some parts or increase the playing speed for some parts..:sweatingbullets:

After finishing EOG, I stop watching Yo Won's dramas...I am thinking to watch MT...but I keep waiting and waiting...and SBDH, Fashion 70's are still on my list.

3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

You are so mean :P Then, both QSD and Yanki are also unqualified as 49 days' hardcore fan as they didn't remember LYW also playing scheduler either.

But did QSD and Yanki are 49 days' hardcore fan? I only know they are QSD's big fan.

Here I did gif of 49 days for the warming up of the game. I think these are easy for @ozge
I did these from fan made clips, so I don't know the answers either :sweatingbullets: .
Am6sbXz.gif

uxeQNDY.gif

MQ0jata.gif

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, avalon2046 said:

Here I did gif of 49 days for the warming up of the game. I think these are easy for @ozge
I did these from fan made clips, so I don't know the answers either :sweatingbullets: .
Am6sbXz.gif

uxeQNDY.gif

MQ0jata.gif

Yeah. The guessing is easy part. For me the hard thing about answers is translate to English. Poor me, it's like torture. So I will try to answer with the simplest expressions.

1. from ep5, before they cleaned Heaven(Kang's place) together. 
2. from ep6, after Kang give his rice to Yi Kyung.
3. from ep5,  after she found her seal and left her home.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, avalon2046 said:

After fininshing EOG, I stop watching Yo Won's dramas...I am thinking to watch MT...but I keep waiting and waiting...and SBDH, Fashion 70's are still on my list.

They all very good dramas. I am sure you will love my Wook-ssi. I re-watched Ms. Temper few times, i only watched one time SBDH because there is no Turkish subtitle. Now, i start to re-watch Fashion 70's for third times. I'm on ep6 now. And also few times QSD and Bad Love, two times ASC. I just did not re-watch EOG and NL. 
And unfortunately, i left Daemang after ep. 3 because Tr subtitle was very annoying.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ozge said:

Yeah. The guessing is easy part. For me the hard thing about answers is translate to English. Poor me, it's like torture. So I will try to answer with the simplest expressions.

1. from ep5, before they cleaned Heaven(Kang's place) together. 
2. from ep6, after Kang give his rice to Yi Kyung.
3. from ep5,  after she found her seal and left her home.

My goodness :o I foresaw this but still... 

I could only recall 2nd gif at first look... `1st one was a bit hard (for me), but I somehow managed to recall the scene by staring at it for good 1 minute. And last one, lol... I wondered if there is really a scene like this in 49 days? :sweatingbullets:

Ok, but at least I could recall sth from 49 days. For NL, I had no clue abt the gifs QSD posted here. 

Another warm-up round, girls ! I'm not fully prepared yet... :lol:

• Like 1

From the IG of Yo Won's another friend

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnjEzkugZlG/
Rsfpo2a.jpg

vWyqBtn.jpg

@ozge You are so fast!!! :thumbsup: Every time I play NL gif game, usually I have to check videos again. :D
I only have whole NL episodes in my computer, other dramas I just downloaded some parts. Mostly I re-watched NL with netflix app. I still hope to find the netflix version CHN and ENG sub. Initially I wanted to buy QSD DVD, but I prefer HD quality so I didn't buy it. Now I ask my younger brother to download QSD (1080p version) for me.

42 minutes ago, ozge said:

They all very good dramas. I am sure you will love my Wook-ssi. I re-watched Ms. Temper few times, i only watched one time SBDH because there is no Turkish subtitle. Now, i start to re-watch Fashion 70's for third times. I'm on ep6 now. And also few times QSD and Bad Love, two times ASC. I just did not re-watch EOG and NL. 
And unfortunately, i left Daemang after ep. 3 because Tr subtitle was very annoying.

Actually I have watched some clips of MT, SBDH and Fashion 70's. Anyway I will watch all of them eventually. but don't know when haha.

I watched Daemang only Yo Won's parts. I don't have the motivation to watch whole, because Yo Won only appeared a little in it. And "Bad Love" probably is the 2nd most I re-watched, but I didn't watch the whole drama, also only Yo Won's parts. :D ASC I only watched one time. 

For me, Daepyonim is the most beautiful among Yo Won's roles that I have watched. Daemang's Yoon Yeo Jin is very beautiful too.   

• Like 3

An interesting fan made video about Soon Yi Kyung, by the maker of family series.

The title is "Soon Yi Kyung Looks for Love"
She doesn't give me the permission to re-upload to youtube. I just share with you because it's funny.
Here's the video

Spoiler

password: 1100

Short translation:
Song Yi Kyung saw Daepyonim, driving a sport car and wearing sun glass coolly, she is attracted by Daepyonim.
0:13 Song: I like you, will you date with me?
SYK just shows cold face then leave. SYK's body guards beat Song. :sweatingbullets::D
0:27 Song: This is out of line.
0:28 Song: are those people gansters? 

Then Song saw CSY, 
0:35 Song: I like you, will you date with me?
Daepyonim appears, then she beats Song. :sweatingbullets::D
Song runs away and hides in her house...
0:59 Song: She doesn't catch up, does she?
Ok Da Jeong shows up.
1:06 Song: I like you, will you date with me?
Miss temper ODJ gives her a suplex. :sweatingbullets:
Then here comes Jung Hye. she is eating instant noodle.
1:23 JH: Will you buy instant noodle for me?
1:26 Song: No. This meal is on you.
1:33 Song: I like you, will you date with me? (on cell phone)
1:38 Oh Soo Kyung: Okay.
1:41 Song: It turned out that someone loves me.
1:42 Song: I thought no one loves me.
1:47 Song: Thanks God!

2:00 Song: You pay for it.
2:01 OSK: Do you have a death wish? (are you looking for a trouble?)

@ozge I am not familiar with 49 days, so this game I pass. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I don't even ship LYW x Han-Kang, so I rarely re-watched HK's scenes. My ultimate ship in 49 days is BSB x LYW.

Haha, your speed of finishing 49 days is quite close to my record of marathon-ing QSD unstoppably. 

Your 7-8 times re-watching 49 days is not quite close to QSD's record of re-watching QSD. She has re-watched that drama tens of time.

Ok, QSD, bring 49 days game on! I accept the challenge (which I know very likely I will lose) :lol:

Perhaps you do need to take some ginkgo or spice to boost up/maintain your memory, chingu.  I didn’t forget Yowon played as a scheduler in 49 Days.  I believe it was Yanki, besides you.  Actually I’m trying taking ginger tea every day now to helping with my memory.  It doesn’t have to be tea, you can mix with hot water is good enough.  Ginger is very good for you, not just for the brain function.   

• LOL 1

A fan made MV: 【Seo Yi Kyung x Song Yi Kyung】 "Playful Kiss" Korean Female Version
"Playful Kiss" originally is a popular Japanese Manga, Itazura na Kiss It was made TV series in Japan, Taiwan and Korea.
This MV is very good making, 2 SYK are perfectly match! (Young SYK and Song).

Playful Kiss is talking about a stupid, straightforward girl falls in love with an intelligent, cold, gifted student. These are really like the character of Seo Yi Kyung and Song. (actually it's Shin Ji Hyun the stupid one...Song is smart.)

I can ship this couple for one minute. :D Tea-drinking couple is still my favorite. :wub:

Here you are the MV (I didn't ask the MV maker for the permission)

Spoiler

password: 1100

Translation:

0:06 Song: Because I am too pretty?
Then young SYK smile.
Song is lying in the bed, she is dreaming. The alarm clock wakes her up.
SYK is walking on the street.
Song is wrting a letter.
Song is waiting for Seo Yi Kyung.

0:43 Song: Seo Yi Kyung, I like you.
0:45 SYK: This joke is not funny at all.
0:49 Song: Because the weather is very good,
0:50 Song: I lost my mind a little bit.
SYK looks at Song with cold face.
Song runs away in a hurry.
1:03 Song: I am almost scared out of my wits.
Song stalks SYK.
SYK fights with gansters.
Song saw the whole process and she shows with hand gestures she won't tell anyone.
1:22 Song: I can make a promise.
1:23 SYK: I don't need it.
SYK goes to a room and she sees Song is signing.
1:55 Song: Only 32 days left.
2:02 Song: Why is math so difficult?
2:05 Song: I can't figure it out.
2:08 Song: Why should I take the exam?
2:09 Song: That doesn't make sense.
2:10 Song: I have to find other ways.
2:12 Song shouts and waves her hand: Seo Yi Kyung!
2:16 SYK: I am not intersted in the troubles of others.
2:19 Song: You are really unkind.
2:26 Song: I brings you something you love to eat.
SYK is eating the meal that Song brought. Then she calculates for Song.
2:43 SYK: Forget it!
2:44 SYK: I saw your capability.
2:46 Song: I got it.
2:47 Song: Ask me to use my brain.
2:49 Song: Use my brain.
2:52 Song: What are...
2:55 Song: things
2:57 Song: in my head?
3:00 Song: What are they?
SYK is thinking of Song...
Song is eating bread then she sees SYK is waiting for her.
3:22 SYK: Is your homework done?
Song shaking her head.
3:26 SYK: I hate stupid people.
Song cries...
SYK saw a male student giving Song a flower.
3:41 SYK gives Song a coin.
3:42 Song: What does this mean?
3:45 SYK: It's not just one Won.
Seo Yi Kyung and Song Yi Kyung hand in hand.

Happy ending~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2018 at 9:26 AM, ozge said:

I made these from random fan made videos.
Your turn chingus.

7xzXDlb.gifvmTIoWW.gif3bPFhlt.gife4OyZRA.gif

sVojuHT.gif

Looking at these gifs, I think I'm only positive for one right out of 5.  Maybe Vaiduakhu or someone else can dig out the others.  So my guess for the following:

1)  After hearing what Han Kang saying about her father/parents, she shaking her head.

2) Yisoo talking to her, not sure what it is.  Something about people changing?  The minds of people are fickle?

3) After seeing dire situation of her parents at the hospital, she stared at Min Ho when bumping into him there.

4) Is it Yisoo seeing her at the coffee shop?

5) She's crying for hasn't gotten someone she met for real tears about what happened to Ji Huyn (herself).

OK, grade me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Looking at these gifs, I think I'm only positive for one right out of 5.  Maybe Vaiduakhu or someone else can dig out the others.  So my guess for the following:

1)  After hearing what Han Kang saying about her father/parents, she shaking her head.

2) Yisoo talking to her, not sure what it is.  Something about people changing?  The minds of people are fickle?

3) After seeing dire situation of her parents at the hospital, she stared at Min Ho when bumping into him there.

5) She's crying for haven't gotten someone she met for real tears about what happened to Ji Huyn (herself).

OK, grade me.

LOL... girls, I seriously need to re-watch 49 days before I play this game :lol:

I'm not sure abt any of above gifs, but before 49 days's expert Ozge comes to check the answers, I try my luck: 

1. It's SJH's reaction when hearing HK talking abt her dad's serious illness. After this scene, she rushed to the hospital, much to HK's surprise. 

2. I don't know (IDK) here, but I guess SJH was disappointed that she hadn't gotten any tear drop, so Scheduler comforted her, lol :sweatingbullets:

3. Same answer as QSD's. 

4. Minho (BSB) came to the coffee shop to check SYK's identity

5. Another IDK :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Perhaps you do need to take some ginkgo or spice to boost up/maintain your memory, chingu.  I didn’t forget Yowon played as a scheduler in 49 Days.  I believe it was Yanki, besides you.  Actually I’m trying taking ginger tea every day now to helping with my memory.  It doesn’t have to be tea, you can mix with hot water is good enough.  Ginger is very good for you, not just for the brain function.   

Haha, thanks for your advice. :) 

I drink ginger tea occasionally, but it's for my rhinitis.  Heard drinking too much ginger tea is not good for stomach. I will consider fresh ginger & hot water i/o ready-to-drink ginger tea. Ppl advise that sleeping early at night tremendously helps to improve the memory too (but with my work, I can't...). I become this forgetful partly because I'm stuck with too many stuffs at work (and study) which I need to memorize, especially the numbers... I even dream of them. -_-

• Like 1

12 hours ago, QSD said:

5) She's crying for haven't gotten someone she met for real tears about what happened to Ji Huyn (herself).

1) After Seo Woo says to Kang that Ji Hyun's dad will give his company to Min Ho.

4) The guy at the coffee shop is Han Kang. When he mets real Song. 
2, 3 and 5 are correct. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

1. It's SJH's reaction when hearing HK talking abt her dad's serious illness. After this scene, she rushed to the hospital, much to HK's surprise. 

2. I don't know (IDK) here, but I guess SJH was disappointed that she hadn't gotten any tear drop, so Scheduler comforted her, lol :sweatingbullets:

3. Same answer as QSD's. 

4. Minho (BSB) came to the coffee shop to check SYK's identity

5. Another IDK :sweatingbullets:

1) She didn't yet know of his father's illness at that time. She learned that one episode later.
2) Yes, she disappointed for it but Scheduler comforted her? Hahahah. No. :lol:
4) It's Kang.
3 is right answer. 

• Like 3