• Created
  • Last Reply

hot blooooooooood!!!!!

love this drama..

am waiting for it to air later on kbs..

and the rating is below 10%?

o.o

seriously?wo.

yes, pls refer to the thread about ratings on Kdramas. This drama is not included in the top20, that's why I feel so sad.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

OMG. I'm so happy that my wish's coming true. JH and HR will be back together. JH was drunk because KSJ seemed to lie he didnt love her (Because they got conflict) JH called HR while he was with DH and others. JH didnt say much but HR leaved and ran to her house. JH came back and see HR. She just didnt say anything, step forward and hugged HR. HR was in shock for a moment then hugged her back. That was too sweet and warm. DH saw them too. hehe

OMG. I'm so happy that my wish's coming true. JH and HR will be back together. JH was drunk because KSJ seemed to lie he didnt love her (Because they got conflict) JH called HR while he was with DH and others. JH didnt say much but HR leaved and ran to her house. JH came back and see HR. She just didnt say anything, step forward and hugged HR. HR was in shock for a moment then hugged her back. That was too sweet and warm. DH saw them too. hehe

really?? that makes 2 of us .... yay... :D

kbs world is so far behind ...

Guest sapphirevip

omg, really?! *squeal* you made my day =D so so so so so happy... and best part: DH saw. lmao!

Guest celena8899

kk, so i just saw ep 14 the ending. and although i'm still confused about relationships going on, i'm kind of ehhhh about how hae jin oppa is dating dh, but then he still went to confront the other girl and even seemed shocked. i'm sure he still have some kind of feelings for her...but it's kind of wrong...

i'm don't know which to like, i kind of feel bad right now for dh at the end, cause she looks like she really likes hae jin oppa a lot.

i can't wait until the next two eps!

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

I'll never feel bad for DH because i know she may end up with the guy who has the brother in HR's group. I believe from the begining that HR doesnt love DH. He just mistook between pity and love. That's why he hugged JH. It's better for HR and DH to break up if he still really care about JH. U know how can a guy totally forget and leave his girlfriend after he got a call from another girl?! It's not like JH came to find him to be confronted. Moreover, DH never believe HR. She's always worried and full of jealous when JH met him for work. Maybe HR didnt realize his felling for JH but DH knew the fact HR may like JH. That's why she was always careful with JH

Can i say i absolutely love the last scene?!

Archived