[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

Guest Smelly Tofu

agree i like haryu and jae hee together too..they are odd right now but i think they are capable to grow into lovers...dahae is good too no doubt...I don't have a problem with her but she a the moment doesn't really shine to me yet...though i think she might end up with ha ryu judging by the progress of the story so far...I do hope ha ryu and jae hee to end up though

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

^lol, well. anything is possible at this point, really. I don't have much to say on the matter since I haven't watched all the episodes, but considering CJA is the main female lead your wish may come true. ;)

So underrated popularity. Maybe because the drama too focus on business story Honestly, I'm so hungry for the love storyline.

I really think it may have been the drama synopsis that threw people off? I remember reading through the synopsis and going, "Oh wow, how fun. A person who wants to become the number one car seller. Amazing." - mind you, that was sarcasm. xD

I'm in the midst of watching episode 1 right now. So far so good.

Guest Smelly Tofu

I really agree to that...the synopis was blah to me too..but I watched it cause of hae jin and I'm glad I did cause the drama is really good...do watch it

I think the ratings are overall ok its not like in the 5-6 range so I'm pretty sure overall it is a quality drama since it is still able to attract that amount of viewers and the ratings did increase lately too

'Hot Blood' Another touching production for this year?

In all these dramas airing around Korean TV channels you got a special choice which is KBS weekend drama <Hot Blood>. Different from other dramas which all try to show the best and the most funniest aspect of the society drama <Hot Blood> gives you a better image of realistic Korean society and a better understanding of humanity in daily life.

Drama <Hot Blood> is based on same name cartoon written by the same writer of famous drama/cartoon <Money’s Warfare>. Characters and stories are all original from the cartoon production. Focusing on the problems between people and money drama <Hot Blood> is expected to be as popular as <Money’s Warfare> if not more popular than it.

The drama is talking about what is the real value of a successful businessmen and what is real business moral. In modern society where people only focus on wealth drama <Hot Blood> makes you think about the relationship between money and love.

Characters in the drama are all worried about their wealth and try their best to make more money but really touching stories happen during the process of pursuing the wealth which makes audiences think a lot about themselves in daily life as well.

The story starts between car salesmen who are fighting for business. Ha Loo (Park Hae-jin) and Mae-wang (Lee Won-jong) are one side and their competitor Seong-ju (Choi Cheol-ho) is another side. The value of family love, friendship and lovers are all been tested during the fight for money.

Drama <Hot Blood> will become the next hot issue soon as airing on KBS telling the story of professional car salesmen with love and tears.

credit: korean movie

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

I am on episode 2 and I think it's really good so far! :D

Park Hae Jin is hot and Chae Jung An is sooooo pretty in this drama *___*

I have to say though, I'm disappointed with their choice of the second main actress, Jo Yoon Hee, because I'm sad to say, to me she really doesn't have the "image" to act as one of the main casts :(

I just don't feel right when I see her in this drama as the 2nd main actress, everytime I see her I keep imagining her as another "office assistant that works for the main actor" or just a "not so important friend" of the main actress, if you guys know what I mean....sigh....sorry if I offended anyone, but that's just what I feel about her :(

Guest Smelly Tofu

I know what you mean...but at this rate I gotta admit she might end up with the main guy...oh well maybe the plot does not revovle around the love story part that much so we should not care too much about his choices

Archived