[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nguahoanglaisoi

it seems like Da Hae -> Ha Ryu -> Jae Hee after episode 8

support Jae Hee and Ha Ryu!

and Jae Hee will work for Kang Seung Joo ?

I can't understand what they are talking but seems like Haryu thinks he's falling in love w/ Jae-hee. poor me, i love HR-DH couple more <_<. But does anyone notice the change of Haryu's face when he has a call while sitting next to Dae-hee?? What does it mean :(.

I still hope that HR will be together w/ DH, pls pls pls, Mr.PD pls :(

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

If they dont change the script, Jae hee and Ha Ryu will end up toghether bc i reed somewhere park chun ah revealed her character would start love story with Ha Ryu later

Until now, although HR get shy and awkward with DH. He looks like he get more interested in JH. He called her when he drank with the 2 boys at night He came to find her when he was so happy to sell his first car.... I like the fact that Jae Hee havent get interested in him but she touched him here and there. It 's so cute when she touched his chin.

dasmall.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Hot Blood

Episode 1 *ENTAL/HAN*

Main Translator: TeddayBear

Spot Translators: dw4p, icarus

Timer: luthien

Editor/QC: sayroo

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

**THIS PROJECT IS A SIDE PROJECT, MEANING THE PROGRESS WILL

BE MUCH SLOWER BECAUSE OF OUR NEED OF TRANSLATORS**

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

Guest symphonee.

yay. i've got one episode to watch. I haven't been keeping track with the progression of this drama since I've been waiting for soft subs to be released (and I've been busy with other committments). Can anyone who has been following the drama tell me whether it's got a strong storyline or not? And how are the relationships/interactions amongst the characters?

thanks for the sub Haru <3

Guest Smelly Tofu

thank you so much haru haru subs for episode one of the seies...i just hope people would appreciate this drama for all its quality in acting...I think it still hold one of the best plot line and most of the time left me hanging on my chair...

Guest luthien

Thanks to Haru2subs for picking up this drama! We can finally enjoy watching Hot Blood in HQ. :D

Like what Sayroo mentioned before, we need more Chinese/Korean translators for the drama. For those interested, please email haru2subs@gmail.com or PM sayroo here at soompi.

I'm only on episode one, but so far so good... it's too early to tell. Those who have been posting here seem to like it so far... makes me glad and I look forward to the remaining episodes.

Meggy, I'm actually on episode 1 only.. that's why I'm so inactive here. You can find me at Hae-ven though. I'm always there.

Thanks everyone for all the download links, caps and discussion. Hope this drama receives more attention and love. :D

BTS

middleofacrowd20091104.jpg

BTSdaum1104.jpg

P091031001.jpg

20091101203734_40185935.jpg

source: cafe.daum.net/niceHJ + as tagged + gall.dcinside.com

other credits: Hae-ven.com

Archived