[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

I haven't watched the drama from ep 13 back then. Seems like HR will hurt DH, it means he's killing me too. I hope that he'll end up with DH a lot but now... I don't know why i'm a crazy fan of HJ and, well, i'm in the vietnamese subteam of HB but...

Ok, i'll watch it till the end because of HJ, because of my idol. But.. there is no reason else.

But.. I can't stop hating HR. How can he do that to DH? He knows she loves him so much. He knows that she did many things for him. He gave her the hopes and now he left her because of smo else. How can he is so rude? Based on the comments, seems like HR didn't even feel sorry for the pain he gave DH.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest m_pitiya

I haven't watched the drama from ep 13 back then. Seems like HR will hurt DH, it means he's killing me too. I hope that he'll end up with DH a lot but now... I don't know why i'm a crazy fan of HJ and, well, i'm in the vietnamese subteam of HB but...

Ok, i'll watch it till the end because of HJ, because of my idol. But.. there is no reason else.

But.. I can't stop hating HR. How can he do that to DH? He knows she loves him so much. He knows that she did many things for him. He gave her the hopes and now he left her because of smo else. How can he is so rude? Based on the comments, seems like HR didn't even feel sorry for the pain he gave DH.

we have the same thought hehe^^ i'm really want HR end up with DH, but it seems like there're only two of us cheer for them T_T however, the lastest episode make me so HAPPY. when HR went to DH's room and say sth that i only understand "DH ssi, i miss you. i miss you DH ssi" hehe^^ how sweet!!! i think the story is hard to tell what's going on. HR seems conflict w/ JH, but JH still helps HR. i'm so confused @_@ i really want to watch it w/ sub so much, but viikii is attacked every week!!! poor us that we have to wait eng sub for longer T_T anyways, it's good that HR and DH can reconcile and are together again ^_______^

Guest celena8899

we have the same thought hehe^^ i'm really want HR end up with DH, but it seems like there're only two of us cheer for them T_T however, the lastest episode make me so HAPPY. when HR went to DH's room and say sth that i only understand "DH ssi, i miss you. i miss you DH ssi" hehe^^ how sweet!!! i think the story is hard to tell what's going on. HR seems conflict w/ JH, but JH still helps HR. i'm so confused @_@ i really want to watch it w/ sub so much, but viikii is attacked every week!!! poor us that we have to wait eng sub for longer T_T anyways, it's good that HR and DH can reconcile and are together again ^_______^

so wait up, what's going on then? did HR really break up with DH, or are they still together?

i need subssssssssssss

we have the same thought hehe^^ i'm really want HR end up with DH, but it seems like there're only two of us cheer for them ......

There are 3 of us :)

Guest galesan

Me as well,I don't think it's going to be realistic or maybe the right word is believable as a human being if HR will end up with JH. It's only a matter of 2 weeks and this drama ends. JH still with unresolved conflict with her ex-boyfriend and it seems like she is not over with it. The 4 remaining episodes is not enough for that and there's no way for extension as the rating is not doing well but because of Hae jin from EOE I am watching it.By the way, I am trying to watch ep 16 from the links but still failed,so I am hoping that I can watch it soon even without subtitles,although I don't understand korean much.

Luthien, thank you very very much for your hardwork and melyssa, sorry if I don't spell your name correctly and to all.

As you know I am a silent reader and once in a while I do write a reply if I can...

Guest celena8899

i'm watching ep 16 right now...and i saw the part where HR was outside DH's room and he said that he really misses her...what's going on? i haven't actually watched 15...but have they not seen each other for a while now?

what about JH? how's she doing? i really need subs :P

Guest sapphirevip

wait so.... HR and DH are getting back together?! wth.... ahhh i was so damn happy... and now T_T

and celena8899, i know eh xD we have no idea what's going on, seriouusly can't wait for subs....

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

oh. They broke up . DH seemed to work at HR's company. She didnt go to work after they broke up. Afterwards, HR came to apology her. Now they become friend. If not they gonna be soon.

If the director has no intention to ship JH HR toghether. Why JH HR have to be so awkward after the hug and ignore to each other at nearly end of the drama? If they though it was just the huge of friendship, they had no reason to treat each other like that. If they not gonna end up together, it would be pointless as u know JH would never admit or reveal her feeling. IT wouldnt be triangle love anymore.

Whatever u guys said, I ensure JH HR will end up tog. Somebody said it's unrealistic if JH HR could be together for just 4 episodes. Actually HR DH were happy tog for about 3 eps. This drama doesnt focus on love so 4 episode for a love development which is possible.

HR could change his target from JH to DH during several mins in 1 episode. Why is it unrealistic for changing back to JH for 4 episodes?

Guest nothing_enless

oh, discussing?

I want to say something too.

Ah, I'm not fan of anyone, I just watch and feel

Through 16 eps, I think HR always falls in love with JH, the reason as nguahoanglaisoi had said; though, he coupled with DH . As soon as the ep 6, DH knew that too.

But JH never give HR a chance, she built a invisible wall between them. And HR thought JH just regarded him as a friend. While he could feel DH's love, so he accepted it. I hate it.

At the eps 15 and 16, why HR looked so sad, because DH broke with him or JH didn't share her sadness with him???JH hid her real emotion, and HR couldn't help or protect her, so he felt unable. And why HR couldn wait JH but with his lover he couldn't???

JH love HR too, but she didn't dare to love again, and she wanted to keep fighting with KSJ alone, no help.

I hope HR and JH end up together.

Whatever u guys said, I ensure JH HR will end up tog. Somebody said it's unrealistic if JH HR could be together for just 4 episodes. Actually HR DH were happy tog for about 3 eps. This drama doesnt focus on love so 4 episode for a love development which is possible.

HR could change his target from JH to DH during several mins in 1 episode. Why is it unrealistic for changing back to JH for 4 episodes?

thats sum very wishful thinking :) it could happen but if it did, i wonder what approach the director will take. to rush it or not, thats the question.

storywise, no offense but i feel its becomin less attractive than when it first debuted irregardless of the 'match-making'. i rly thought i was seeing some chemistry and likeability in this. i wonder whats the ratings for the show after the recent ep

Guest sapphirevip

oh. They broke up . DH seemed to work at HR's company. She didnt go to work after they broke up. Afterwards, HR came to apology her. Now they become friend. If not they gonna be soon.

If the director has no intention to ship JH HR toghether. Why JH HR have to be so awkward after the hug and ignore to each other at nearly end of the drama? If they though it was just the huge of friendship, they had no reason to treat each other like that. If they not gonna end up together, it would be pointless as u know JH would never admit or reveal her feeling. IT wouldnt be triangle love anymore.

thanks sooo much. we finally know what's going on =D and yea. it is possible because HR has had a thing for JH since the beginning of the drama, so it's comepletely possible. the question is, will the people making the drama pair them up?

HRxJH!

dasmall.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Hot Blood

Episode 4 *ENTAL/HAN*

Main Translator: rukusachan

Spot Translators: icarus, Dongsoo

Timer: KumoYami

Editor/QC: Bayard

Special Thanks to jpopasia.com & citrone

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

**THIS PROJECT IS A SIDE PROJECT, MEANING THE PROGRESS WILL

BE MUCH SLOWER BECAUSE OF OUR NEED OF TRANSLATORS**

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

Guest kei_suke

After read some discussion from others my opinion for the end Director will make the story HR doesn't couple with anyone ..He'll meant for his carrer as top hot blood salesman...cmiw.. :rolleyes:

Archived