[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

Guest bLuinkguRLz

kk, so i just saw ep 14 the ending. and although i'm still confused about relationships going on, i'm kind of ehhhh about how hae jin oppa is dating dh, but then he still went to confront the other girl and even seemed shocked. i'm sure he still have some kind of feelings for her...but it's kind of wrong...

i'm don't know which to like, i kind of feel bad right now for dh at the end, cause she looks like she really likes hae jin oppa a lot.

i can't wait until the next two eps!

I want him to be with DH..I dont know why,but I still like him with DH..I will dissapoint if he end up with JH..maybe he just want to comfort JH as a friend..seem she was in bad condition when she was calling for HR...argg!!the storyline is really confusing..

but i want to ask,why during the opening HR with DH in a car..why is not JH?

maybe DH is meant to HR....

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovecream

I'll never feel bad for DH because i know she may end up with the guy who has the brother in HR's group. I believe from the begining that HR doesnt love DH. He just mistook between pity and love. That's why he hugged JH. It's better for HR and DH to break up if he still really care about JH. U know how can a guy totally forget and leave his girlfriend after he got a call from another girl?! It's not like JH came to find him to be confronted. Moreover, DH never believe HR. She's always worried and full of jealous when JH met him for work. Maybe HR didnt realize his felling for JH but DH knew the fact HR may like JH. That's why she was always careful with JH

Can i say i absolutely love the last scene?!

I agree with you, when JH was sad, she called for HR but she didn't say anything, she just called his name and say "nothing". Because JH thought HR&DH are couple, she did that is wrong, so she was silent. It is a reason I like JH, she's always silent like the previous ep when DH said bad things about her

HR has never loved DH, I think. It's a mistake. And DH maybe know it.

Why HR was embarrassing when JH came their party if HR regard JH as his friend.

He always understand JH and treat DH pretty cold.

I'm so happy when watch ep 14.

The hug was so warm and said many thing.

I'll come back this drama :)

Ah, do you realize the cellphone of HR and JH are the same??

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

I want him to be with DH..I dont know why,but I still like him with DH..I will dissapoint if he end up with JH..maybe he just want to comfort JH as a friend..seem she was in bad condition when she was calling for HR...argg!!the storyline is really confusing..

but i want to ask,why during the opening HR with DH in a car..why is not JH?

maybe DH is meant to HR....

Because It would looks ridiculous if DH with KSJ in a car during the opening. So it would be better if DH,HR in a car and JH, KSJ in a car.

OH maybe he wanted to comfort JH as a friend. BUt he's such a bad boyfriend to forget, left his lover behind and hugged the other woman.

Guest worldhascertainabsolutes

I have to say you guys made my day :D just finished secretly watching unsubbed Ep 11 in the office and I was damn depressed at the kiss between HR & DH. I was contemplating not watching anymore...thought I would just google to see if anyone else was disappointed at how the scripting was going then I chanced upon this thread!! Whew I can't wait to see Ep 14 now!!!!

Thanks for the update! I was wondering why the most recent subbed eps didn't make its way onto Tudou yet...

anyone thats wondering where are the c-subs... a heads up: main translator is sick at the moment and the eps will be released once its done...

I'm currently being VERRYYY patient and waiting for my downloads to finish. x]

But anyhow~ I love Jo Yoonhee, I just hate her character. >o< She seems so clingy and sort of demanding from HR all the time. And JH seems cold, but you can tell/feel she likes HR. I will be soooo majorly sad if JH and HR doesn't end together. lol. It would've been like wasting hours on something I could've saved my time to do. lol

Guest sapphirevip

I'm currently being VERRYYY patient and waiting for my downloads to finish. x]

But anyhow~ I love Jo Yoonhee, I just hate her character. >o< She seems so clingy and sort of demanding from HR all the time. And JH seems cold, but you can tell/feel she likes HR. I will be soooo majorly sad if JH and HR doesn't end together. lol. It would've been like wasting hours on something I could've saved my time to do. lol

Lol, i know how you feel. If a drama ends in a way that i don't want (for example, couple i didnt want) then i feel like i completely wasted my time... time in which i could have done something else.

but yea. HRxJH all the way. and from what i'm reading here there may be a chance, yay! i'm still on ep10 lol... i think i might just end up watching these episodes without subs... can't wait til the end of ep14!! =D

thanks guys for all the links and spoilers xD

Guest celena8899

still a very confusing storyline around the relationship part.

still i'm gna to have some hope for HR and DH, her character may be stinky, but then again she's the youngest of all the other characters' age. it seemed as though she never was in love before, whereas, hr and jh both had a past.

that's just my opinion...but i'm gna to keep on watching this show :D

I couldn't help it so I downloaded Part 14 to watch without subs - hmm...as a HR & JH supporter, I have to admit that the hug didn't seem to mean much. He looked like he was just comforting her because she looked sad, no guilty look or even a teeny weeny hint that he might like her...I thought it was going to be more, darn what a disappointment <_<

If they don't end up together, yup I'm going to feel like I wasted my time too. Blah.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

still a very confusing storyline around the relationship part.

still i'm gna to have some hope for HR and DH, her character may be stinky, but then again she's the youngest of all the other characters' age. it seemed as though she never was in love before, whereas, hr and jh both had a past.

that's just my opinion...but i'm gna to keep on watching this show :D

Sorry for my quote. But i cant stand your concept or something about love.

When it comes to love there's no AGE. U sound like JH's an old woman. U mean because DH's youngest one and she was never in love that why she deserves it. Whereas JH is older and was once in love at least that's why she doesnt deserve the new love. That just sounds WEIRD

Moreover, U mean only those who had past dont deserve the new love. Gosh. JH was really hurt because her ex who chose work instead of her. She so much deserve someone who will love her with all his heart.

I dunt against your support to DH HR but the reasons u gave just too WRONG for me.

I couldn't help it so I downloaded Part 14 to watch without subs - hmm...as a HR & JH supporter, I have to admit that the hug didn't seem to mean much. He looked like he was just comforting her because she looked sad, no guilty look or even a teeny weeny hint that he might like her...I thought it was going to be more, darn what a disappointment <_<

If they don't end up together, yup I'm going to feel like I wasted my time too. Blah.

I think the hint of love is not the hug. But that he really care about her. Because JH just said where are you? (what're u doing?) Nothing ! But He could feel that something might happen with her. THe best part -> he totally forgot his lover and left her without telling a word.

Guest celena8899

Sorry for my quote. But i cant stand your concept or something about love.

When it comes to love there's no AGE. U sound like JH's an old woman. U mean because DH's youngest one and she was never in love that why she deserves it. Whereas JH is older and was once in love at least that's why she doesnt deserve the new love. That just sounds WEIRD

Moreover, U mean only those who had past deserve the new love. Gosh. JH was really hurt because her ex who chose work instead of her. She so much deserve someone who will love her with all his heart.

I dunt against your support to DH HR but the reasons u gave just too WRONG for me.

sorry if my quote doesn't make sense...i don't really mean what you meant. i meant that dh's character rather seems stinky right now cause she never really experienced love before. if i understood correctly from this show, without subtitles...hr is prbly her first love right? and she's clingy and jealous because technically they are going out. i mean hr did kiss her whether is was out of pity or out of real feelings. if a guy did that to me and then goes out with me, of course i'm going to take it seriously. and i'm just thinking that dh's character is doing just that.

i of course believe that jh deserve true love too. being hurt in the past is very hard. when i mean that she had a past, i meant she experienced love before. she becomes a stronger woman through her past and what she experience. that's why her character is really lovable towards the audience. cause she shows what a true woman is like even after all those obstacles that she had to cross.

truly, i don't care whether hr ends up with jh or dh, but since we're already this far into the drama, 14 eps...he is with dh right now. if suddenly again, hr shifts gear and starts liking jh again, the storyline will just get more confusing i feel. but if they play it out nicely within these 6 eps, then that'll be cool. i kind of just want everyone to be happy.

it's kind of weird, but we already on 14, seems like the storyline has really progressed a lot.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

sorry if my quote doesn't make sense...i don't really mean what you meant. i meant that dh's character rather seems stinky right now cause she never really experienced love before. if i understood correctly from this show, without subtitles...hr is prbly her first love right? and she's clingy and jealous because technically they are going out. i mean hr did kiss her whether is was out of pity or out of real feelings. if a guy did that to me and then goes out with me, of course i'm going to take it seriously. and i'm just thinking that dh's character is doing just that.

i of course believe that jh deserve true love too. being hurt in the past is very hard. when i mean that she had a past, i meant she experienced love before. she becomes a stronger woman through her past and what she experience. that's why her character is really lovable towards the audience. cause she shows what a true woman is like even after all those obstacles that she had to cross.

truly, i don't care whether hr ends up with jh or dh, but since we're already this far into the drama, 14 eps...he is with dh right now. if suddenly again, hr shifts gear and starts liking jh again, the storyline will just get more confusing i feel. but if they play it out nicely within these 6 eps, then that'll be cool. i kind of just want everyone to be happy.

it's kind of weird, but we already on 14, seems like the storyline has really progressed a lot.

I didnt say DH doesnt deserve HR love or HR didnt love her in my quote of yours. (Even though i said that in my another post) Yeah because you have the right to think HR love DH. U like them and u saw them kiss... hang out. U of coure think it's love.Yes. It's understandable.

Yes. I dunt like DH HR but i cant quote all the posts of everyone who like them. I just expressed my disagreement on what u said like AGE and PAST of the characters.U made these words become too important factors of what i call LOVE. Your last respond didnt make any sense with your first post though in my opinion.In short, If u didnt say anything about LOVE and PAST, i would never against you even though it's HR DH.

As u just said, both of them deserve their love. But too bad until now, they both love HR so 1 lady have to give up. Too bad

KSJ will never deserve JH love. So far, if not HR then nobody deserve her. It's kind of rare if the lead lady end up with nothing.

Anyway, i like this drama because it makes us confuse and fighting not like other drama even though it doesnt focus much about love.

Guest celena8899

I didnt say DH doesnt deserve HR love or HR didnt love her in my quote of yours. (Even though i said that in my another post) Yeah because you have the right to think HR love DH. U like them and u saw them kiss... hang out. U of coure think it's love.Yes. It's understandable.

Yes. I dunt like DH HR but i cant quote all the posts of everyone who like them. I just expressed my disagreement on what u said like AGE and PAST of the characters.U make these factors sounds too important to a what i call LOVE. Your last respond doesnt make any sense with your first post though in my opinion. If u didnt say anything about LOVE and PAST, i would never against you even though it's HR DH.

As u just said, both of them deserve their love. But too bad until now, they both love HR so 1 lady have to give up. Too bad

KSJ will never deserve JH love. So far, if not HR then nobody deserve her. It's kind of rare if the lead lady end up with nothing.

i understand what you mean, i guess sometimes it's just hard to express yourself in a certain way. and again i'm sorry that my latest post didn't make sense with my first one...it should, maybe my wording didn't connect with the first one enough. i guess love and past doesn't connect in the way i word things, lol.

sorry for the confusion. i hope the outcome will be a satisfying one for everyone. i'll be content as long as i see park hae jin oppa's smile :D

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

i understand what you mean, i guess sometimes it's just hard to express yourself in a certain way. and again i'm sorry that my latest post didn't make sense with my first one...it should, maybe my wording didn't connect with the first one enough. i guess love and past doesn't connect in the way i word things, lol.

sorry for the confusion. i hope the outcome will be a satisfying one for everyone. i'll be content as long as i see park hae jin oppa's smile :D

It's ok. Sometimes, this kind of fighting makes the thread becomes lively ;):lol:

Guest celena8899

It's ok. Sometimes, this kind of fighting makes the thread becomes lively ;):lol:

agree!! but really hope that we're not fighting...but getting to know each other viewpoints better :D

Guest ilovecream

Don't mention age or past of the characters, Ok? They aren't the most important thing of the real love.

On the other hand, HR and JH are the same age in this drama. Both HR and JH experienced love before.

Guest sapphirevip

If i was a person who had never seen this drama before, i'd say that the production company is scamming the audience when it comes to who HR is with and confusing them on purpose so that fans who like HRxJH and HRxDH will watch til the end just to see who ends up with who and who was "right". haha. it's arguments like that that increase interest in the drama, in a way xDD

but HRxJH all the freakin way.

The story as of ep 10 (in my opinion) is getting kinda bland... i like it.. but everything's working out for HR... he didnt even go after that Kim Bin guy and he still got him to buy a car from Taepung... thats cool and all, but kinda boring. Everyone on HR's "side" is being way too good, and everyone in Daesun is "bad" or not "morally kind" (except JH and that other guy).

It's the typical fight between good and evil, but no human is all good or all evil... idk. hopefully the story becomes more exciting and interesting... and a little more HRxJH action would be nice as well xD... wait didnt you guys say DH is getting jealous... ooo thats not a very "good" quality to have, Lol

but i have a question for you guys: what do you think Ha Ryu's flaw/tragic flaw is???

because i've been noticing that when it comes to JH he's kinds protective... like "i'll beat you up cuz you keep talking mini cooper about JH" kinda. I havent seen ep 10 with subs so what im saying may be wrong but he started punching Kim Bin after he said something about JH right?? he was mad about what that dude did to the old guy but did he start the physical violence because of JH? lol, i dont even know if that's a flaw

or maybe he's just quick tempered... or if you mess with someone he cares about your dead. lmao, idk... analyzing this too much... i guess that's a flaw too xDD>> thinking too much

dasmall.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Hot Blood

Episode 3 *ENTAL/HAN*

Main Translators: icarus, g!de0n

Spot Translators: Dongsoo, TeddayBear

Timer: starstruck

Editor/QC: Bayard

Special thanks to citrone

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

**THIS PROJECT IS A SIDE PROJECT, MEANING THE PROGRESS WILL

BE MUCH SLOWER BECAUSE OF OUR NEED OF TRANSLATORS**

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

OMG. I think I'm stupid. You're so right, the writers are scamming us so that both sides of the camp will still watch the show. LOL.

I think HR's only 'flaw' if you can call it that is that he's too straight, a little too 'black and white' for me. But that's just my feel for his character. I'm not talking about committing crimes here, but sometimes you have to acknowledge the grey areas, and maybe admit that it's part of life.

As of now, for me, I think that his attitude towards JH is protective ever since he found out that she's essentially a kind person inside but it's more of a good friend/brother attitude whereas he fumbles/worries/smiles when he thinks about DH. That's obviously erm the writers showing who he likes.

As a HR & JH supporter, I think I'm just in denial and continuing to watch the show though HR & DH will end up together, esp since there are only 6 eps left. Help! Like Dramabeans put it, I have a serious case of 2nd lead syndrome!!!

If i was a person who had never seen this drama before, i'd say that the production company is scamming the audience when it comes to who HR is with and confusing them on purpose so that fans who like HRxJH and HRxDH will watch til the end just to see who ends up with who and who was "right". haha. it's arguments like that that increase interest in the drama, in a way xDD

but HRxJH all the freakin way.

The story as of ep 10 (in my opinion) is getting kinda bland... i like it.. but everything's working out for HR... he didnt even go after that Kim Bin guy and he still got him to buy a car from Taepung... thats cool and all, but kinda boring. Everyone on HR's "side" is being way too good, and everyone in Daesun is "bad" or not "morally kind" (except JH and that other guy).

It's the typical fight between good and evil, but no human is all good or all evil... idk. hopefully the story becomes more exciting and interesting... and a little more HRxJH action would be nice as well xD... wait didnt you guys say DH is getting jealous... ooo thats not a very "good" quality to have, Lol

but i have a question for you guys: what do you think Ha Ryu's flaw/tragic flaw is???

because i've been noticing that when it comes to JH he's kinds protective... like "i'll beat you up cuz you keep talking mini cooper about JH" kinda. I havent seen ep 10 with subs so what im saying may be wrong but he started punching Kim Bin after he said something about JH right?? he was mad about what that dude did to the old guy but did he start the physical violence because of JH? lol, i dont even know if that's a flaw

or maybe he's just quick tempered... or if you mess with someone he cares about your dead. lmao, idk... analyzing this too much... i guess that's a flaw too xDD>> thinking too much

Archived