[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

@Trangngan ok. I dunt get wat were u talking about? trangngan? Ihavent writen even 1 single word in CJA thread. But u said i was bashing someone there? I just dunt get wat did u mean? Anyway, I wont argue anymore

After ep tonight, I'm not disappointed in JH HR couple anymore. I just feel so bad for JH or CJA. She wont be with anyone. She has a great chance to be alone. She rarely appear with HR or KSJ....Her scenes were just so little, short...

For HR DH fans, i also dunt think you guys are pleased with their scenes except the fact they have a great chance to end up toghether. But now, they also dont have any individual love scene like before. All their scenes are regarding of work

In short, JH fans would be just totally disappointed how she's being treated. Even if end up with KSJ or HR, no convince at all. HR DH fans also dunt like how their characters being together for sure.

I'm not only disappointed with the couples, I hate the script more...... THIS DRAMA SUCK A BIG TIME. NO DOUBT!

This drama deserves that rating because how the story flows just waste the viewers' s time, not only base on their favourite couples... the story's just too unbelievable

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sapphirevip

sapphirevip, oh no. I guess u misundertood me. I didn't write that anyone who support HR_JH are CJA's fans. I just guessed nguahoanglaisoi was a CJA's fan because i saw her/him bashing me in CJA's thread. But she/he said the she/he is not CJA's fan. So i don't talk about it anymore. It's nguahoanglaisoi's thought that i said all the guys who support this couple are CJA's fans (though i didn't say anything related to it). I said she/he had an awesome delusion.

Maybe the posts were really smt so you read fast and lost those words of mine. In Hae-jin's thread, we have the guys who support HR-JH too. But we didn't fight because we shared our thought in a fair and polite way, we DO NOT call us are bullshi.. t like smo.

U r right that ppl have their own feelings and opinions. But sharing them with courtesy is better than bashing other's opinions, right? Not only in soompi but also in other 4rums, nguahoanglaisoi uses the words that are really... about DH-HR couple/ DH/ HR/ HR's fans/ DH's fans. And reading her/his comments made me want to talk back. Because soompi is an English-speaking forum, so she/he can't use her rich vulgar Vietnamese (but i have to say that her/his vulgar English is not bad either haha). I really don't want to see those words, the real life makes me stress enough, i don't want to have more.

And again, i would really sorry if i made u guys feel awkward. I promise that this post will be the last post of me in this fight. I will just support HR/DH-HR couple/ the drama no matter what will happen.

About the couple, i think that this link can help us.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2009award/best/index.html

^

a poll vote. I guess for the KBS drama award. The best couple of the year, and they don't have HR-JH couple but DH-HR. Ah, they made my day. I was sad a lot when knowing about the hug of JH, but now i can smile happily.

ehh w/e, lol. everyone gets heated when they're trying to defend their opinion, doesnt matter, lmaoo.

but lmaoo, i have to admit, i really could not care less about HR's career, lmaoo, the way i watch dramas and read stories always ends up like that.... i stop caring about the plot/story and only focus on the couple haha

but yea.... i have to admit, this drama lost its charm for me...

Guest celena8899

sadly to say...i too don't think this drama was all too good...but i'm still with it till the end just because i never give up a drama, whether how bad it gets. i already watched ep 19 w/o subbs....and HR and JH met and shook hands...not sure what that meant.

now wait till tomorrow and the ending will be over with.

Guest nothing_enless

I finally watched ep 19. My feeling about this drama... Uhm... It's so boring, failing. Though, I love every actor/actress in this drama. Maybe because of storyline

JH will end up alone. It's ỌK. Because SJ didn't deserve and I don't know she actually loved HR.

The main problem, HR&DH was dating, but I didn't see the love scences of them. During 67 minutes, I waited waited and waited, but nothing happened. They looked like co-workers or friends than lovers.

Guest celena8899

I finally watched ep 19. My feeling about this drama... Uhm... It's so boring, failing. Though, I love every actor/actress in this drama. Maybe because of storyline

JH will end up alone. It's ỌK. Because SJ didn't deserve and I don't know she actually loved HR.

The main problem, HR&DH was dating, but I didn't see the love scences of them. During 67 minutes, I waited waited and waited, but nothing happened. They looked like co-workers or friends than lovers.

what?? HR and DH went back to dating each other? omg...what's going on.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

I agree JH sometimes thought about HR.I thought JH alr liked HR. But until now, i'm still not sure if JH actually likes HR. So it's ok she would be alone. Just like in the first half , HR was interested in JH but turned out later he liked DH.

The progress of drama doesnt connect with the plots, details....

I expected a love triangle like other dramas. PHJ said that by himself too. But it's not clear there is actually a triangle love. Very boring drama. Waste of my time. However, i alr have watched till ep 19 so i still watch the last episode to see how bad the plot gonna be and how suck the ending.

I'm not annoyed by the HR DH couple anymore b/c this drama's just lame overall.

It was a lie that KBS informed there would be romance scenes for HR DH in the last 4 eps but ... nothing at all.

Ep 19 broke the lowest rating (<7.8) . No wonder.

Guest nothing_enless

what?? HR and DH went back to dating each other? omg...what's going on.

I'm not sure, too. Generally, I just guess, 'cause HR said that "I missed u, Dae Hee shi", then DH came back the HR's company, they were happy again, liked friend more, not kiss, not hug, not fist... just said about work.

But in ep 16, when SJ picked up JH, HR looked at her until the car disappeared.

The relationship in this drama isn't clear.

Now, it just mention about work work and work.

In ep 20, SJ will hurt HR, maybe it a car accident.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

ok. The ending is expected but boring. JH is alone . KSJ apologized JH for what he had done after he got out of prison. Then she left ......

There was no accident though.

I can confirm that JH didn like or love HR now. I doesnt feel very bad for JH HR cp now.

HR DH fans at least have 2 last mins to enjoy the happy ending for DH HR. I dunt think 2 mins can make them very happy though.

Their friends's couples even got longer scenes than them and at least they said Sarang He to each other

The worst korea drama i ever watch this year or even in my life.

This is my first time watching Korea drama without saying saranghe of a happy ending couple. The lead lady end up with nobody for the first time. Totally ridiculous drama.

ok. The ending is expected but boring. JH is alone . KSJ apologized JH for what he had done after he got out of prison. Then she left ......

There was no accident though.

I can confirm that JH didn like or love HR now. I doesnt feel very bad for JH HR cp now.

HR DH fans at least have 2 last mins to enjoy the happy ending for DH HR. I dunt think 2 mins can make them very happy though.

Their friends's couples even got longer scenes than them and at least they said Sarang He to each other

The worst korea drama i ever watch this year or even in my life.

This is my first time watching Korean without saying saranghe of a happy ending couple. The lead lady end up with nobody for the first time. Totally ridiculous drama.

I gave up on the drama three weeks ago when i noticed that JH & HR are not ending up together....

Jeez....i wonder why they used both of them for the promo... :angry:

The drama was just rubbish and nonsense!! :angry:

For the first time the main actress end up with no one...so dissapointed cuz the role of CJA was really charismatic and it'd be better if HR ended up with HJ.

I've watched 5 eps and decided not to continue.

This drama is so strange.

Guest nothing_enless

Thanks you Cute girl, though I has already watched this drama online :)

When I determine watching a film, I must see until the end.

But I'm very dissapointed, the solving problem in this drama is so easy than my image.

Congratulattion, HR&DH cp.

So sad for JH, my favorite character. If JH were real, I would propose her for my brother :)

Ok, this drama is pretty strange. HR never said sharanghe with DH, I don't know why.

Archived