[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

Guest m_pitiya

Happy Together Engsub on KBS world ^^ i hope u guys enjoy!!

after watching this w/ sub, i really fall in love w/ HJ&YH couple!!! they're so cute together. thx to grasshopper MC who created scandal 5555 'Do u love one another?' Woahhhhhh,, i really hope HR&DH will end up together too ^^ i didn't watch the lastest episode, but from ur comments, it seems like HR is falling in love to JH, right? poor me like trangngan too. i think the same as u that HR&DH are cute together. at first, i think HR is interested in DH. from the previous episode, the scene HR hesitated to call DH really make me have a huge smile ^______^ but now, HR really care abt JH. his expression when he saw KSJ w/ JH is really clear that he has feeling to JH, poor me again!! anyways, i think the storyline is very good. the relationships btw each character are quite clear and have all background. i really look forward for the rating. i hope it will be higher and higher ^^

PS. thx u guys for hard-working on eng sub and all download links. u r so kind!!!!!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Smelly Tofu

thank you so much for the happy together

I just hope viikii problem can be fixxed im still waiting for this to be subbed

dasmall.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Hot Blood

Episode 2 *ENTAL/HAN*

Main Translators: rukusachan, g!de0n

Spot Translators: icarus, DongSoo

Timer: hitomi83

Editor/QC: citrone

Final QC: sayroo

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

**THIS PROJECT IS A SIDE PROJECT, MEANING THE PROGRESS WILL

BE MUCH SLOWER BECAUSE OF OUR NEED OF TRANSLATORS**

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

Guest sapphirevip

ever since i started watching this drama i've wanted HR and JH together... but ahhhh DH is cute and all but idk why i really really really really x100 want HR and JH to be together... in my opinion they're soooo cute! and amazing!

i guess we'll see what happens xD

Guest luthien

Thanks Haru2subs for the E-subs! Thanks everyone for allt he goodies here..

Spoiler Alert![

Ep 14

19120F174AFD2CD65F8883.jpg

19120F174AFD2CD760D5E0.jpg

credits: newsen + cafe.daum.net + hae-ven.com

Actor Park Hae Jin and Jo Yoon Hee have just shared a sweet kiss.

We were at the set of the KBS weekend drama, 'Hot Blood' with the actors. Slowly falling in love with one another, Ha Ryu (Park Hae Jin) and Dahae (Jo Yoon Hee) share a scene - did the two manage to be successful filming the kiss?

On set, Park Hae Jin showed unlike the typical nervous expression an anxious face while the crew said things like, 'like there's any other way to practice for a kiss scene.' Showing a nervous smile Park Hae Jin said, "Before a kiss scene, you're ridiculously shy and you're also trembling. But I still have to prepare what I have to do."

Jo Yoon Hee, instead of answering the question said, "Please support and anticipate the sweet budding relationship between Ha Ryu and Dahae from now on."

The kiss scene should be broadcasted on the 14th.

source: Newsen

translations by mixedplay. at hae-ven.com

m_pitiya, thanks for the upload! will be downloading this.. I'm so glad it has subs since I still haven't gotten around to downloading the raw.

more photos:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Credits: 김대희 at cafe.daum.net/niceHJ // phj.tworz.com // hae-ven.com

Video: Ha Ryu in a Street Fight? Or a Dance? [Fan-Capture]

Credits: 김수창 at Nate + hae-ven.com

Video: NGs

http://club.cyworld.com/common/club_hub.as...tem_seq=3594512

Video: BTS

http://club.cyworld.com/common/club_hub.as...tem_seq=3594805

Credits: KBSDRAMAYH + gall.dcinside.com + hae-ven.com

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

sorry but i have to say this.

richard simmons the director if he's changing the script following fans for ending up with HR and DH. Yeah they are cute but i only fell the warmness between JH and HR. I dunt want both the childish characters end up together. And JH is a great character. I'm not a fan of anyone in this drama

edit: The kiss was more than bad. It's disappointing . I just couldnt see the sweet here. They were like freezing and DH didnt show any emotion like she was enjoying it. HR just stuck to her lips and didnt move . lol THe drama've been spoilt how they suddenly change the script. HR was just jealous because of JH and didnt showed that he cared about DH the last ep . He even just said he would be responsible for JH but now he leaved her and kiss DH . The way he changed his lover was just so sudden and ridiculous.

Guest sapphirevip

k-k-kiss scene?.... what?!! are you serious!!!???! wth... ahh why??? so then why is Jae Hee listed as the second character on dramawiki... that usually would mean that she's the one he ends up with.... and then why the hell is she the only one with a poster like Ha Ryu's?? (well at least i think she's the only one..) and why the hell was he looking at her lips in episode 8?!?!?!? he even carried her, he protects her from a-holes, and he gets teased by his mentor and by JH about the two of them together! ahhh PD-nim.... why?

seriously they're like the typical k-drama couple... why would Ha Ryu have met her when she was changing her clothes in her car otherwise???

hopefully DH and HR will break up... and he'll get together with JH or something before the end of the drama (sorry HRxDH fans)

Archived