[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

ok, I quit!

So fed up with the scenario where "cutie" princess gets the "hard-working" prince :|

seriously, an independent and strong woman is a woman after all. why do I feel as if almost every K-drama's director concludes that a strong woman don't need to get the man she deserves? :| because they are not used to potray persuasively such a character? :|

that's it!

I quit!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilaznangel5543

Aww. I guess I'll stop watching a bit to see what happens. I thought HR and JH are compatible. DH is okay, but her character isn't that interesting. I thought this drama was different because I thought the main guy would fall for a tough charismatic girl.

Guest ilovecream

I don't know why Haryu's feeling change quickly like that :angry:

The kiss scene is terible, Haryu didn't moves his clip and DH had no emotion. It is a kiss of lovers ???

It's so disappointing.

I'm thinking I will see the next ep or not ???

So sad for Jae Hee, a good character.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

the kiss suck because HR doesnt love DH. He only feel sorry for her and he thinks it's love. He will break up with her once he realize he actually love JH. It's ridiculous if he really change his love that fast. He was interested in JH for 10 eps and now he just need 1 ep to love and kiss DH

the rating of this ep is the worst. The director needs to wake up early. Maybe CJA's fans didnt watch yesterday ep.

Guest celena8899

the ratings were really low today, i think it's because the fans are upset.

i'm kind of in between, i don't really care too much who he's with, as long as the storyline is doing good. but i still like the 2nd girl too.

i'll continue to watch the next ep...i hope people won't give up so easily, we need to support HAE JIN OPPA!

Guest sapphirevip

has anyone watched episode 12 yet?? spoilers anyone?? lol... i just want to know if HR has come to his senses yet... oh how i hope he does soon, since there are only 8 more episodes left

Guest xpianist

somehow i hav a feeling that HR will end up with JH anyways...

cuz if its so far from the ending of the drama

and HR is already with DH...

then theyve gotta break up...

AT LEAST I HOPE

im totally for HR and JH............. :D

Guest ilovecream

Me too.

It's obvious.

Because HR and DH aren't compatible. DH don't believe HR, she was angry when HR forgot their appointment. So, in the future, if HR meet JH for work, how will HD be angry. It may be the reason of break up. I think.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

yeah. HR doesnt love DH and they are not compatible because both of them are childish. They will break up soon.I have the feeling HR will still end up with JH

Guest dionne_wu

And there I was watching partly for a love to happen between JH and HR..oh man.

Is it because the writers dont want a noona-dongsaeng relationship or do they want JH to go back to her ex <_<

Guest mab2007

Guys. I've watched 2 of the episodes of this drama but I don't know what episode were there. Uhmm. I'm wondering if JH will be the love of HR??.. They seem to be compatible to me. :D

Guest sapphirevip

And there I was watching partly for a love to happen between JH and HR..oh man.

Is it because the writers dont want a noona-dongsaeng relationship or do they want JH to go back to her ex <_<

i swear they're the same age... in real life yea but im pretty sure that HR and JH (the characters) are the same age xD... well at least according to dramawiki =D

and i know how you feel, a part of me was watching for them too

Guest irienad

Happy Together Engsub on KBS world ^^ i hope u guys enjoy!!

PS. thx u guys for hard-working on eng sub and all download links. u r so kind!!!!!!

Thanks for the link. But, can someone post the link for part 6?I think the provided link is already broken. Or does anybody know if the video has been uploaded somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Guest rocelitaduzon

I watch Hot Blood mainly because of Park HaeJin. :P Second because i like the story plot. It doesnt matter to me who he ends up with. But if i have to choose, i prefer DaeHae because she has no past like JaeHee. What im concern most is how Haryu will be able to get back to that evil man not the love story. Wanna see how he will succeed amidst all these trials. It's a great pleasure for me to watch Haejin act. So no matter what i will watch this series to the end. ;)

Archived