[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

^

If HR doesn't end up with DH, i hope that he won't love anyone kakaka. Or maybe SaeYeon'll come back jkjkjkjk. But i'm sure i can't accept the finish that HR will love JH. It'll mean smt terrible to me because i'm a huge fan of DH-HR couple.

m_pitiya, i guess i'm younger than u. may i call u unnie ;)). Poor u and me, seems like our cute couple won't be together. Now i'm watching HB on KBS W, my hopes are getting back. And i really really don;t want to watch the new eps, i'm scared that i'll be dissapointed again .

But yesterday, i wacthed ep 9. And it's so sweet that when HR was taliking with JH, he said that thinking about DH make he shy and can't stop smiling hehe. If he loves/likes/smt with JH, how can he say that but didn't realize the sadness in her voice? Or it means that his heart is for smo else named DH kakaka.

Anyway, i'll pray every ep that DH will be with HR.

edit: seems like my wish will come true. I read the news on KBS GLOBAL : http://english.kbs.co.kr/TVRadio/Behindthe...ge=2&No=200

the last lines: expectations are running high for their romance.. Do i need to say anything else? kakaka, m_pitiya unnie, a friend (sr, my poor memory) who supports DH-HR couple, i guess we should have a small online-party kkkk. Our lovable couple will be together.

tHaT's GrEaT yAyAyAyyyyyyyy ^____^

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nguahoanglaisoi

haha. Even though there are only 2 eps left. But everything about KSJ was done today. HR got a happy ending with the official director placement. KSJ secrets were all revealed in the press and president expelled him. He was really depressed but JH didnt even pity. His love of work is way bigger than his love for JH.

After all KSH still got a chance to come back his work again. Nothing happened with JH.

So There are 2 more episodes with most of problems solved. IF HR DH will still be tog. The director should just let them go travel tog to fill these 2 eps Everyone got happy ending now but the lead female got nothing. So unfair..Let JH meet Kim Bin again at least. (I love them in ep 10,11)

Otherwise, JH HR still have a high chance in my opinion. If the director want to impove their current rating so far. They need ship this pair at the end. hahaha. The rating was just lower and lower day by day. The only ep got the rating higher than 10 from ep 11 was the one when HR JH hugged each other. lolol. No doubt!

oh yeah. The last line "expectations are running high for their romance" havent prove anything but only bad ratings so far. Lmaoo Ep 17 got the lowest rating again 8.2% lmaoooo.

nguahoanglaisoi, kkk, i don't want to be mean but i guess u can check the ratings again, again, again, again and... again. Did i wrong or you just didn't want to accept the truth that the eps that u think interesting was even worse??.

Guy, i remembered that i was dissapointed with the ratings of ep 13 so i stopped watching the drama, and then i read the comments about the hug between HR and JH, i did hope that if it can bring the high rating to the drama, i'll accept their lovestory. And when i checked the ratings, i kept loving and supporting Dh-HR couple again.

You can say wev you want. But don't u think that mentioning the rating is not rational? The drama is good, not bad but its ratings is smt that makes us feel sad. Almost eps had bad ratings. And the worst was...? So i think it'll be better if we don't evaluate based on the ratings. But if u still want, i'm dare to say that the truth doesn't stand on your side.

Anyway, keep supporting my DH-HR couple. And JH, i think she'll be better w. smo else. I don't know exactly what happened to KSJ but i guess maybe he'll become better after being unmasked, and he can have a happy ending w/ JH, they'll live in her country- where both of them love. Or well, she can be tog w/ Kim Bin. A sexy salewoman w/ a sexy actor, sexy couple tog w/ the cute couple DH-HR... Everything'll be ok except HR-JH couple.

Guest celena8899

ok, so in the before posts, it was said that HR and DH broke up right? well, i'm watching ep 17 right now and half way through...they're getting along like before and probably even better than before. which is quite weird, considering that in general when couples break up they don't tend to become friends so fast...but yeah this is a drama so...

but back to the halfway scene, i saw that both were in the car while HR was driving..and they started talking about DH's father, but that's all I know, and then DH put her hand onto HR's hand and he looked really shy?!?! so what's going on between these two? are they like on the verge of getting back together?

i also so JH looking from her car at them, and it was sad. you could tell that she was sad.

hmm...i wonder how the last two eps will end.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

@Trangngan haha. Before telling me to check rating again again... i think u should look into mirror also. lol I dunt know who is the one dont eccpet the truth. I accept my mistake for the rating of ep 17.

1 9.4

2 10.2 ---> Sunday

3 (<8.7)

4 11.6 ----> Sunday

5 9.0

6 10.9 ------> Sunday

7 (<8.6)

8 10.7 ------> Sunday

9 9.7 (16th)

10 11.5 (14th) ------> Sunday

U have to admit before the ep 11 when HR DH kiss the overall ratings were OK. At least all the Sunday eps were higher than 10. And the rest werent that bad

11 (<8.2) ->>>>>>>> the ep when HR DH kissed

12 (<10.0) -----> Sunday

13 (<8.7)

14 10.9 (10th) ->>>>>>> The ep when HR JH hugged

15 (<8.3)

16 9.2 (20th)------>Sunday

17 (<9.6)

18 (<9.3) ------> Sunday

OK. Overrall rating were worse. Only the ep with higher than 10 rating was ep 14. All the rest even Sunday eps were under 10 except ep 12. It's funny how the rating of ep 11 still the worst one.

The rating doesnt mean anything to u but it mean so much to your dear PHJ. lmaoooo. Everyone had hoped the rating would raised later especially u . BUt see now u said u dont care lolllllllllll

^

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hot_Blood/Episode_Ratings

I don't know where did you get the result. I know only dramawiki so i check on them. And sr because i didn't watch the new eps from ep 13. And yep, sr i had a mistake. I thought the sweet that melt my heart was in ep 13, but it was in ep 11. A low rating ep :(.That's a little sad.

But can i ask you a question? I guess u say that the drama is better if Hr will be tog w/ JH, right? But i can't understand why the rating can't be higher. It's just higher than HR-Dh's ep.

But pls, look back to the board. I'm sure u can realize that the rating always higher on Sunday(HR-JH's ep) because.. uhm, maybe Korean are busy dating on Saturday( HR-Dh's ep) or smt else idk. And you can see from the board, you can see that after the sweet kiss, the rating of the next ep got higher? What does that mean? With me, i think because Korean didn't know about the kiss and on Sat, ppl often busy. But after the ep, they would think that the drama was getting more interesting so they watched it. And now, look at the rating of ep 14 . It's alright because it was aired on Sunday, the higher rating day. But after the hug, what happened??? The lowest rating? The epi after HR-JH's hug? What does it mean? I think you can understand what i'm trying to say right?

You are right, rating means nothing to me. But to my dear Hae-jin?? I guess it'll be ok. It's not a dailydrama, not a for-teen-drama. It's a drama that focuses on the work, the job, the spirit of the youngers... And this style of drama often gets low rating. HB is even higher than the drama of Kim Bum- a famous actor after the drama BOF. And HB didn't have a good promotion. But it still has this rating, it's not bad at all.

And do you know what? This rating is good to me!

Because?- three old dramas of HJ had high rating. And HB's rating will be an alert to him. It'll say that he has to work harder and much more to raise his popular and to be known more. So he'll have to act more, accept more projects... So i'll have many thing to follow. Didn't it great?

And sorry. Did i say that i don't care about the rating?? OR you are day-dreaming? I really really worried about the rating. I hope it'll get higher too. And because this hope, i support DH-HR couple.

The last one. I guess you should watch National's ratings. Don't look at Seoul's Rating.

I tried my best to be friendly. But these days i kept reading the comments which are so... And sr God, i can't calm down anymore.

I guess we know each other :)). So cute. From what i read, i guess u r a fan of Chae Jung Ahn, right? And bashing me just because i don't have the same opinion w/ you :)). U made me lol a lot limited. But i think i should say smt: you should read carefully before write smt. Don't say your thoughts but call them my thoughts like that. It's so stupid. How can you misunderstand my thought and say about me like that??? Is it fair? Or it's the way you guys in 2pic CJA act? So childish

I know i should send nguahoanglaisoi a pm. But sorry, i'm dissapointed w/ the CJA's fans i've met. And i can't keep it in secret. I don't hate CJA, but sr, your fans made me have a bad impression w/ you. I have one more reason to support Dh-HR couple

luthien unnie, you are right. The focus of this drama is the job car-saler. Maybe i should say about smt else, not only love. It's not the theme of this drama

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

humm I dunt understand why u're trying to fool around. OHm before the kiss of DH HR they released their kiss pics before 1 day. Why did u know but Korean didnt know?

Even though ep with JH HR were not very high but still managed to be more than 10 which is acceptable and at least higher then HR DH eps.

It's good that u understand eps on Sat were mostly under 10. But after ep 15, 16 when HR and DH reconnected again all the ratings of eps on Sunday were all under 10 again which hadnt happened in the first half of drama.

OH trangngan Did u really focus on the rating part of korean dramas before ?? They counted Seoul rating only

Oh so u care about rating but u're stillfeeling goodwhen the rating were going downhill so far.

PHJ was not even lead in his ex projects. So u counted that his old dramasgot high rating. Funny lah u. blal bla I hope the best rating for the last ep to PHJ.

Mannnnn i'm not that CJA fans It's just that i like CJA acting and JaeHee especially in this drama. U think all the one who dislike DH HR are all CJA fans??? Last but not least,the reason i like to bash this couple is that DH HR just totally bullshi T for me.

fool around?? bwahaha. Ok, we can't really know did Korean know it or not. Because as we both know, the dramas often being watched by the ahjumas, the number of teens and young ppl watch dramas is not as high as the housewives. And maybe because i've never been in Korea so i just thought the ahjumas don't use Internet as in my country (esp, when i watched FO, the ppl who love HJ almost are the old ladies who i will call grandmother). But maybe i was wrong. So they did know the kiss scene but they didn't watch it. But then after watching the hug, the rating was even...

I said that i don't want to talk about the rating. But if u still want, i advice u can pm me. i don't want my unnies or anyone who supports DH-HR couple or Hr-JH couple but not scurrilous like u feel awkward. But it's just my suggestion. If you want, we can still talk here.

I haven't watched many K-dramas before. I started to watch them after "Infamous Chil sisters? drama. But from the news i read, i'm dare to say that they evaluate the National' ratings. But if u like, u can still focus on Seoul's ratings. U can do wev u like ^^

"h so u care about rating but u're stillfeeling goodwhen the rating were going downhill so far".

How can you say things like that. I told you many times before that think carefully before doing anything, didn't i? Of course i love HJ's dramas and i'll support them. But in HB, till now, i'll support it no matter what will happen, even the rating''l be low or not. But as i told, because i want the drama to get the higher ratings, i'll support DH-HR till the end, the reasons u can read on my old posts.

But if not, I WILL SUPPORT IT. Even when Hr'll end up w/ JH (the thing that never happens), i'll watch it till the end and but won't love it as much as right now. Does it clear? Or i should spell loudly so you can understand?

"PHJ was not even lead in his ex projects. So u counted that his old dramasgot high rating. Funny lah u. blal bla I hope the best rating for the last ep to PHJ."

I have to say that you were fooled by the communication. The first drama in which HJ was the male lead is As much as heaven and earth/By land and sky/High as the sky, wide as the earth. Hot Blood is just the first serial drama in which HJ is male lead. OK?

And even the drama East of Eden, i don't deny that HJ wasn't the male lead. But if you have eyes, u can realize that the highest eps were SHIN MYUNG HOON' eps. Do you understand. It means in those eps, the appearance of the male lead was almost the zero but all the eps were Shin Myung Hoon's scenes. And other eps, when the male lead- a hallyu star- appeared almost ep, the rating was a shame.

Oh, you aren't CJA's fan. Just bashing me in her thread. I can understand hahaha ;). I don't think everyones who supports HR-JH couple are CJA's fans because we have many girls in HJ's thread support HR-JH. But they don't say the... things like u. They commented friendly and fair. And the IMPORTANT thing, they don't bash the guys who don't have the same opinions with them in CJA's thread.

As i read in another 4rum, u said the bad things about DH-HR couple. And then bash the guys who support them but not support HR-JH. It's the way u act, like a.. Ok, right now i can understand what kind you are. The guys in CJA's thread, are they the same as you? I hope not, but if yes...

Chae Jung Ahn, poor her.

Other ppl who support HR-JH, it's ok if you still love your couple. It's your feelings. But i guess you guys are not mean like nguahoanglaisoi. I really really hope we can be friends and share our thoughts... on a friendly way but not bashing, ok ^^.

Guest sapphirevip

whaoo relax... everyone has their own opinions, so dont worry. and ratings may not matter to fans, but they do actually matter to the people making the drama... btw.

and you can't really assume everyone who supports the HRxJH couple are CJA fans.. thats really... immature? because i happen to like the HRxJH couple and i've never even heard of CJA before.

honestly, the reason most people support them is because they like how they act/interact/look together.

and it's a fact that the ratings seem to be going down after the HRxDH couple were first introduced... even for nationwide hun.

and celena8899 really?! ahh wth's going on!! my heart seriously breaks for JH... come on HR! he doesn't have a clue that JH seems to have a thing for him does he?

2 more episodes to go...

Guest celena8899

and celena8899 really?! ahh wth's going on!! my heart seriously breaks for JH... come on HR! he doesn't have a clue that JH seems to have a thing for him does he?

2 more episodes to go...

sorry i cut your most of your post, but yea, i watched the latest two eps and I'm not sure what's going on. I watched it w/o chinese and english subs and I am just not sure if HR is getting back with DH, or that they're just getting more friendly/brotherly-sister?? it was kind of sad seeing JH watch from afar, but she was the one that took DH back to the HR's care sales' place.

at this point, i really just want to see how the drama will end. whether HR ends up with anyone or not, I just want the ending showing HR's career turning for the better and that his hard work has paid off.

sapphirevip, oh no. I guess u misundertood me. I didn't write that anyone who support HR_JH are CJA's fans. I just guessed nguahoanglaisoi was a CJA's fan because i saw her/him bashing me in CJA's thread. But she/he said the she/he is not CJA's fan. So i don't talk about it anymore. It's nguahoanglaisoi's thought that i said all the guys who support this couple are CJA's fans (though i didn't say anything related to it). I said she/he had an awesome delusion.

Maybe the posts were really smt so you read fast and lost those words of mine. In Hae-jin's thread, we have the guys who support HR-JH too. But we didn't fight because we shared our thought in a fair and polite way, we DO NOT call us are bullshi.. t like smo.

U r right that ppl have their own feelings and opinions. But sharing them with courtesy is better than bashing other's opinions, right? Not only in soompi but also in other 4rums, nguahoanglaisoi uses the words that are really... about DH-HR couple/ DH/ HR/ HR's fans/ DH's fans. And reading her/his comments made me want to talk back. Because soompi is an English-speaking forum, so she/he can't use her rich vulgar Vietnamese (but i have to say that her/his vulgar English is not bad either haha). I really don't want to see those words, the real life makes me stress enough, i don't want to have more.

And again, i would really sorry if i made u guys feel awkward. I promise that this post will be the last post of me in this fight. I will just support HR/DH-HR couple/ the drama no matter what will happen.

About the couple, i think that this link can help us.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2009award/best/index.html

^

a poll vote. I guess for the KBS drama award. The best couple of the year, and they don't have HR-JH couple but DH-HR. Ah, they made my day. I was sad a lot when knowing about the hug of JH, but now i can smile happily.

Guest b00kw0rm

sorry i cut your most of your post, but yea, i watched the latest two eps and I'm not sure what's going on. I watched it w/o chinese and english subs and I am just not sure if HR is getting back with DH, or that they're just getting more friendly/brotherly-sister?? it was kind of sad seeing JH watch from afar, but she was the one that took DH back to the HR's care sales' place.

at this point, i really just want to see how the drama will end. whether HR ends up with anyone or not, I just want the ending showing HR's career turning for the better and that his hard work has paid off.

For me, I always felt that JH is more like a big sister to HR. Or a mentor. He looks very green when he is with her and like a very eager rookie trying to impress a senior. With DH, they are equals. I can't see him on an equal footing with JH. That's how I see HR with the 2 women. I would rather he end up with DH or alone. Like you say, focusing on his career.

^

i think so. Especially after watching the drama w/ sub on KBS World. Almost conversations between HR and JH are about their jobs or... the relationship of DH-HR.

I can feel that JH is slowly falling in love w/ HR but HR... he thinks about DH with a smile, and the song background is "What love is". I smile everytime i watch this scene.

Archived