[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest teeny-dork

HI GUUYSSS! Hhaha, so I just got done watching Ep. 11.

ARGGGHHH! Dong Ho...Is always getting hurt now days. Aishhh..

BUT! I'm so loving how Haebin wore the shoes Bong Gun bought for her.

Oh the BongHae moments, haha. Their so freakin' adorable, and

when Oh Gamja confessed to Bong Gun. ..I so hope there

isn't a twist or anything like that, that causes him to

turn into her direction. BLEH!

Another thing, it seems as if Dong Ho gets hurt and yet Oh Gamja

doesn't even notice him. I feel super bad for him. ;-;

Aside that, I'm seriously looking forward to the next seven episodes.

Ughhhhh...It's going to end soon. -cries-

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyu: Thanks so much for translating that!! So meaningful... Wonder what BG thinks and how he'll respond. <3 *lol at BH moment* The booklet is sooo adorable. Can't wait to get my copy. It just shipped out on Thursday, so I hope to get it this coming week. :lol:

yoyo_yoyo: Thanks for the Yunnie pics. I love the one with the V signs. Haha... So boyish and cute!! :wub: I love him and Maxim together. I wonder if they chat in English offscreen. Heehee~

I have to say even though I was really happy BG got two goals in, I felt bad that HD hurt his knee once again. =X Wonder if that's why BG was kneeling in the hospital in the preview...to apologize.

Guest thasaranaki

^.

There has been a rumor saying that Heading to the Ground can even be shortened to 14 episodes. I really hope that MBC does not shorten HTTG. >=(

OMG.. I hope this is not true.. if its shorten to 14 episodes, so it mean there only 3 more episodes left?? NOOOO.. How can that be?? Because the drama has not get anywhere yet.. I mean its too short and less meaning if its only 14 episodes.. Is this because of the rating drop so low in the previous episode? I dont mind if its 16 episodes.. but 14 just too short..

teeny-dork: OH Gosh.. I loveee your avie and sig.. Gahhh.. if you have time.. please made some icons/sig for us please? I am so looking forward for the rest episodes too esp the ep12 where BongHae gonna kiss..

Guest teeny-dork

^

Hhaha, oh don't worry! I will surely make some! It's just I

don't have a computer AND whenever I'm

at someone else's house they don't have photoshop. Pooeyyyy

Aigo...I HOPE it doesn't shorten to 14 episodes!!!

Guest yiyi0312

I dunno what to say if they going to cut to 14 episodes... cos it will be totally weird for the story to end so abruptly.

They better stick with 16/18....

I pity the scriptwriter ...

are they really going to cut short again...

they can't blame anyone when neitizens are saying the storyline weird and all

they keep thinking how to cut short the drama, that's why it turned out like that...

but i don't understand why they choose this time to air HTTG...

when all those hit dramas showing, how can a rookie fight with them...

and plus dbsk dispute and disbandment rumors...yunho must be very tired right now

Guest toastedcoconut

Hii

Does anyone here know where I can watch HTTG with English subs in high quality, like from YouTube? I know there's Viikii and Mysoju but it's low quality, and sometimes the subs are incomplete. I'd enjoy the series more if the quality of the video was clearer.

Thanks!

Guest thasaranaki

Hii

Does anyone here know where I can watch HTTG with English subs in high quality, like from YouTube? I know there's Viikii and Mysoju but it's low quality, and sometimes the subs are incomplete. I'd enjoy the series more if the quality of the video was clearer.

Thanks!

Hmm.. You can go to this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/grizzlybeary

But she only had subbed it till ep 4 only.. thus you gotta wait ..

^ i remember grizzlybeary said she's not going to sub anymore coz she's

having exams or something. maybe she'll sub all after her exam. ;D

This was Friday night according to the fan account who took the pic.

Yunra going out on bowling was Thursday night.

thanks for the clarification. =)

There has been a rumor saying that Heading to the Ground can even be shortened to 14 episodes. I really hope that MBC does not shorten HTTG. >=(

are they even serious? ;__;

the storyline is gonna be weirder if they really consider shorten another 4episodes.

Guest KimYongAh

HAHAHA , BongGoon and Maxim looks sweaty and funny in the pictures ! xD

OH GOSH , i really treasure the YUNRA pictures! YAY! I'm now at episode 9. Have not started yet. But the last scene I watched was BG asking HB whether she's interested in him , lol.

Wooo . . . wonder what scene that is.

They seem to be alone at night in the soccer field, visitors aren't allowed at night. LOL Did HaeBin sneak in again?

Maybe they are playing soccer together . . .

HaeBin looks like she is wearing sneakers but they don't look like the ones that BongGoon gave her. LOL

Uh oh.

- Kyu

Guest staresinka

^

Isn't it sometime around the "kissing" scene? Because BG is wearing the same shirt, only in the photos where they're close with HB he has a jacket on it.. like, could it be before/after the kiss? Then again, he can wear the shirt more times than only once..:D

i think that's not the kiss scene

from the preview, Haebin's hair was not tied up she let it go

Bonggun was wearing a leather jacket and he pushed Haebin lean on the tree trunk or something

and the background looks like somewhere nearby the road (remember when Bonggun singing as he walk up the bridge)

looks like it, but not sure

yeah, she's wearing a sneaker again but it's not Bonggun's present

it's blue in colour...

i wonder will they really kiss...i guess that scenes, they looks like quarelling again

Guest staresinka

^

as I said, it was only a wild guess, I only saw the shirt and immidiately thought "Where have I seen this before?" ^^* I haven't realised HB's hair is tied up. As for the background, I thought it could be before/after the scene as they're walking home for example.. but I'm just imagining things again XD

don't pay attention to me *whistles as if she's never said anything*

Maybe it's another kiss scene . . . LOL (gets hit)

BG's shirt does look like its from the preview but HaeBin's hair is up and I didn't realize that either.

Maybe they are fighting about the going to Japan thing.

8voy69.jpg

jhv5au.jpg

- Kyu

Archived