Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Q_Park

[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest thasaranaki

Pics From IMBC...

17468645200910161119281085044528526_013.jpg

17468645200910161119281085044528526_014.jpg

17468645200910161119281085044528526_009.jpg

17468645200910161119281085044528526_010.jpg

17468645200910161119281085044528526_012.jpg

17468645200910161119281085044528526_011.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

just want to share with you all...

i found this in dbsknights forum and it looks like SM love recycling the clothes

7495bc17e436c235962b4350.jpg

febc6bef7ee74c38adafd56a.jpg

im not sure if anyone notice, Yunho was wearing the same blazer that he wore during the press conference in episode 11 where he went for a dinner with Haebin...

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[FANMADE] Cutey Banana Yunho!

CUTE <33

bananafrapbois.gif

nn3.gif

Credits: frapbois

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest star18

hey. i have been a silent lurker here and i just thought that i'd want to share my thoughts for once regarding the drama..

i'm a dbsk fan but cant really say i'm a die-hard fan..

i have been expecting so much of this drama, anticipated it since the announcement of yunho taking the lead role..

but i was super disheartened when i saw ep 1.

true enough, yunho acting was super weird. he tends to over-act and at times, expressionless. but i do agree his acting improve as the episodes go on but it's just too bad that everyone may label him as poor actor already.

but i still think the biggest flaw still comes from the plot/editor/director/script-writer of the drama.

i start to get frustrated as though the drama is entitled 'heading to the ground' it seems to head nowhere.

since episode 1, i couldnt understand the story, the editing was choppy and it seems low budget and all. -____-

no i'm not trying to just negatively comment but this is really what i feel.

now the storyline gets even more confusing and i just watch cuts of it.

on the other hand, i feel yoon ji's acting is really good! ^^ and the OST is super nice too...

but i dont really trust ratings as well. never did understand how it counts. i read a lot about how the procedure of counting the ratings is done, but the process seems quite complicated, it needs machines on the TV set and i dont think everyone in a country has that rating machine, do they?

thus, i dont trust ratings that much..

Guest kinkie_lass

oh please everyone criticizing this drama stopped watching after episode 1 when the drama clearly has 19 (or 17 by now) episodes to go. how come one bad episode affects the whole storyline? i can easily name 1 overhyped drama that everyone seem to love but in actuality it was 10 times worse than HTTG. and seriously the reason of people giving up on this drama are all similar LOL. choppy editing, poor effects, no chemistry between the leads blah blah... when the only episode they saw was the pilot episode with the weird CGI. for example the mental hospital part. while it was not really the best part of the drama, that wasn't supposed to be the reason this drama gets all the bashing. funny people keep saying it was absurd that a person who had amnesia easily got taken to the mental hospital when in real life it won't happen, but SERIOUSLY... this is a drama. freaking anything can happen in a drama. a girl can talk with some dead guy;s spirit in a drama, a girl can be believed to look like a guy just with a shorter haircut and bigger outfit and more other ridiculousness made possible by making a drama. so how is HTTG any different i ask? so i've been watching You're Beautiful (if i'm not mistaken Yunho was supposed to be in this drama before HTTG happened) and the story is quite good so far and people seem to overlook those not-so-logical things happen in the drama and enjoy it fine and dandy. all i can say is, nothing's wrong with HTTG script-wise, but the problem lies in the plot itself. HTTG is a story about soccer/football, while teenage girls don't dig that, male audience can't take this soccer drama seriously too when it's clear that turning U-Know Yunho into a soccer player is to attract the fangirls.

yunho's acting: granted he's not the best of actors Korea had ever seen, but he's certainly NOT the worse even if we compared to those other idol-turned-actor group. non-dbsk fans around me find his acting entertaining to say the least. they didn't say it's brilliant, but they're somewhat amused by his antics in the drama. Yunho might be getting more credit for his acting if he's playing himself in a drama like You're Beautiful, but props to him for trying something totally different than his real self and that's how an actor supposed to be /rant

Guest yeezer

I'm really surprised by such low ratings but I'm not one to go by the ratings anyway.

Other than those mental hospital episodes, I totally love this drama and its getting

better and better. I'm not going to let people's low opinions or bashing of this drama affect

my enjoyment of it. Considering that Yunho is really a rookie at acting, he's doing a

good job in my opinion. Its a good thing my TVAnts didn't work on Wednesday or I

would've been totally disappointed. :D

Can't wait for next week's episodes. :) Yunho, take care of yourself. Please be healthy.

FIGHTING!!!

Guest YUNICA

^

^ sigh, if only those who simply didn't bother to watch it after the FIRST ever episode

will get to read what you wrote. but in reality, that was one of the reason why they stopped

watching it and they used this reason to criticize this drama as a whole. i've nothing more to

add coz apparently, lol, you've listed everything i wanted to say on this matter. =)

thanks for all the pictures and info as usual. <3

so, HTTG will be having 20 episodes altogether right now? this is rather confusing since MBC denied it.

Guest flalol

“If You Want to Cast an Actor?”

yunho_5.jpg

In the recent Pusan International Film Festival, there was a survey being asked to the cinema-goers:

If they become a director and hold a casting to choose someone to be an actor/actress from performers outside the acting area, whom would they pick?

Being listed in the survey were 12 public figures ranged from idol singers, broadcasters, sport stars, etc.. There were also in total 24 survey targets from film industry, and TVXQ leader U-Know Yunho got the most votes by 33% from all the movie-goers participating in the survey.

This result is probably due to his recent acting MBC drama “Heading To The Ground” which is mostly acknowledged among school girls in their 10s. However not only school girls, Yunho’s major voters are also Japanese female fans. One 30s Japanese female movie-goer said, “Recently the popularity of TVXQ is really high in Japan, that makes me wanting to visit South Korea to see the Hallyu fans here.”

source: daum

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest yoyo_yoyo

More Pics from IMBC ...

imbc16syc6.jpg

imbc16syc7.jpg

imbc16syc8.jpg

imbc16syc9.jpg

imbc16syc10.jpg

imbc16syc11.jpg

and Caps...

ep11yuibkk32.jpg

ep11yuibkk5.jpg

ep11yuibkk10.jpg

ep11ymyuibkk6.jpg

ep11yuibkk22.jpg

ep11yuibkk26.jpg

credit: as tagged+baidu+imbc

Guest thasaranaki

More Pics From IMBC..

17468645200910161119281085044528526_005.jpg

17468645200910161119281085044528526_006.jpg

17468645200910161119281085044528526_003.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest KimYongAh

HEYHEYHEY xD

I've started to watch Heading To The Ground since I heard TaeYeon & Sunny from SNSD singing - I'm only in love. So yeah , I tried the first episode and I was TOTAALLLLY IN LOVE WITH IT MAN<3

I love the whole show , but now i'm only at episode 8 ): 2 more to catch up?

HAHA , so a question , any kiss scenes between Go Ara & YunHo? I hope there is , I'm totally in love with this couple.

HAHA x) I hope the ratings won't keep on dropping ): I've seen the ratings and it goes down each time DX WHYWHYWHY ):

Hm , will come tomorrow again (:

I LOVE HTTG!

Guest blueshoes

Scan HTTG Drama Scoop in Asta Mag Thailand

YHTHHTTGASTAMAG01.jpg

YHTHHTTGASTAMAG02.jpg

YHTHHTTGASTAMAG03.jpg

Source: Asta Mag October 2009 Vol.03 No.33

Scan by Byul~ho@YHTH

Shared by www.YOONHOTHAILAND.com

& Credits as tagged

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Guest thasaranaki

Its so great to read those comments of what you guys think about the drama as a whole....

and seeing how many people actually enjoy this drama despite the low rating..

It made me happy and I hope the casts/producers had known this actually..

Btw, I am still hoping for some big hit in the last episode anyway..

Miracle can happen right? LOL. .

Guest sooyoung89

Heading to the Ground All episodes and also~

IRIS [Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee] ep1, 2 watch here :D

http://creamytv.com/

http://creamytv.com/

this is new TV streaming website and provides hollywood, korean, japanesem chinese and Taiwanese movie and drama also :D

quite decent and nice design :D

I saw they already updated IRIS episode 1 and 2. enjoy :D

Guest jerryyan

Regarding the news titled "If You Want to Cast an Actor?" and yunho won most votes with 33 %, I am so happy that he's getting positive news relating to his debut acting in HTTG. Despite the low ratings, I still think HTTG is attracting more positive than negative reactions from the netizens.

Guest star18

oh please everyone criticizing this drama stopped watching after episode 1 when the drama clearly has 19 (or 17 by now) episodes to go. how come one bad episode affects the whole storyline?

^

^ sigh, if only those who simply didn't bother to watch it after the FIRST ever episode

will get to read what you wrote.

fine. fine. my fault. my fault. @.@

sigh. i guess it isnt that good to share my thoughts. :/

how come people made it seems that my comment is about bashing the drama?

never mind.

but just a clarification.

i DID NOT watch the series ONLY AFTER one episode.

if you read all my comment, i did not stop watching the drama. i continued, even up till now.

(and i still think the editor is doing a weird job..)

i did not make any statement saying i watch only an ep on it, then bashing the drama. @.@

so dont jump to conclusion.

that's all...~

Guest No MoRe

Miracle can happen right? LOL. .

you are right , Miracle can happen

Let's wait and see

the Drama is really good ,

Why do people still can not see how it is wonderful Drama ?

*_*

I can not wait To see the next episode

If You Want to Cast an Actor ?

waaaooo

good for yunho .

and yunho be in good Healthy ^_^

We All support you

Guest sara_2656
Guest Q_Park

On Thursday, Yunho, Ara, Yunho's Guard and Yunho's Manager all went to a bowling alley around 10:00PM and they left a 1:00AM. After the bowling alley, Yunho and Ara went to a karaoke place and stayed until 2:30AM.

^ YunRa date?! I read the Netizens talking about this and you guys know how Yunho has his stalker fans.

Translation of BongHae's Date (Excluding the Walking Part)

HB: Oh! (bursts out laughing) Ah . . . why are you wearing that?

BG: What do you mean?

HB: No, I mean, you're always wearing training wear.

BG: What? Am I not allowed to wear suits?

HB: That's not it . . .

BG: Why aren't you wearing heels today?

HB: I decided to try on my sneakers.

BG: Why today of all days? Sneakers are for the field, is this a field?

HB: I wear them and you complain!

BG: Let's go, you said you were hungry.

HB: Huh, I wear them and he complains . . .

(In the restaurant)

HB: Why are you taking me here? You don't even have money.

BG: What? You don't want to be here with me?

HB: It's not like that!

BG: Just follow and stop acting like a country bumpkin.

(At their table)

BG: Order the most expensive thing here.

HB: What?

BG: Order the most expensive thing here.

(After they get their food)

BG: Do you not like it?

HB: Why did you ask me out all of a sudden? Do you have something you want to tell me?

BG: You told me to eat meat. I came here because you told me to exercise and eat meat.

HB: Is that so?

BG: You should eat a lot so that you can make a goal.

HB: You're the one that's supposed to be making goals.

(SeungWoo time)

SW: Please excuse me. (gets up from table)

BG: (having difficulty cutting steak)

HB: Give it here. (cuts steak) You can't even do this?

BG: Why are you stealing other people's plates?

HB: Steal?! I was just cutting it for you.

BG: Huh, I thought you were taking it away. I was very surprised.

HB: Why would I eat yours when I have my own?

(Phone call from SW)

HB: Yes?

SW: Where are you?

HB: I'm eating dinner.

SW: Can we meet after you finish dinner?

HB: After I finish dinner?

SW: We can have coffee at a good cafe.

HB: I don't think that tonight is possible.

SW: Okay, I understand.

HB: Did something happen?

SW: No, I just feel that you are far away.

HB: What?

SW: Eat your dinner.

HB: Okay, I'll call you.

(After SW's Call)

BG: We don't have anything planned for after dinner, why don't you go?

HB: Why are you eavesdropping on my conversation?

BG: Eavesdrop? . . . You were saying it loud enough for everyone to hear.

HB: Don't say ridiculous things and get back to eating.

- Kyu