[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of the 11 episodes that had been aired, i think today's episode was the best

ive never get to watch tvants so smoothly and it somehow shocked me lol

i thought YeonYi would confess to Bonggun during the cycling scene...

the scene Bonggun and Haebin in the washroom was really funny,

Bonggun was making sure he still looks cool while Haebin was jumping around freely

after that they were having a sweet moment walking along the road...so sweet :D

i guess Bonggun had fallen for Haebin already...is Haebin still dating with Seungwoo?

but it was funny when Yeonyi confessed. he was startled and asked "what" Yeonyi then patted on his shoulder

it was really funny.

the match was so nice

i was jumping around when Bonggun scored the 1st goal then he showed the thumbs up to Haebin

i was wondering why Haebin looks a little sad when she brought up her thumbs...

the second goal i was already jumping before the laptop...seriously this episode was marvelous lol

although there's no preview but the pictures are more than enough..

KISS SCENE!!! i hope they really kiss and not suddenly get interrupted or either one stop

can't wait for next week's episode...and ratings, hopefully IRIS did not affect HTTG much

HTTG hwaiting!!! Bonggun Hwaiting!!! Yunho Hwaiting!!!

Guest lovelyunho

Really enjoyed the entire episode 11 :)

Can't wait for episode 12....THE LONG AWAITED KISS SCENE (I hope) :D LOL the fangirls are going to explode next week!

I am not a fan of soccer & I am neutral towards DBSK. However I love this drama, storyline is very light hearted & the drama is pleasant to watch. And partly why I was hooked to this drama was because both Yunho and Ara are so good looking & their acting is fantastic (simply so compatible!). Why would people want to complain about Yunho's acting? Considering he's a rookie actor, I must compliment his acting to be very natural. He can switch his facial expression to show different mood & his acting has improved by leaps & bounds as each day passed. Even a neutral person like me got captivated by this drama, by Yunho & Ara.

Never mind the low rating (though I'm quite skeptical how the rating was arrived at). I think with this drama, Yunho has earned himself more fans with his acting skills! Hwaiting!

Guest eVangeLuv

I am not a fan of soccer & I am neutral towards DBSK. However I love this drama, storyline is very light hearted & the drama is pleasant to watch. And partly why I was hooked to this drama was because both Yunho and Ara are so good looking & their acting is fantastic (simply so compatible!). Why would people want to complain about Yunho's acting? Considering he's a rookie actor, I must compliment his acting to be very natural. He can switch his facial expression to show different mood & his acting has improved by leaps & bounds as each day passed. Even a neutral person like me got captivated by this drama, by Yunho & Ara.

Never mind the low rating (though I'm quite skeptical how the rating was arrived at). I think with this drama, Yunho has earned himself more fans with his acting skills! Hwaiting!

Thank you so much for stating your opinion!!! Considering the low ratings, i do wonder wad normal non-fans tot of this drama - whether it is up to expectation, is the plot interesting enuff, are their acting okay etc. So its been a relief to find tat ppl realli enjoy it :D

Kissing for next ep??

OMG i can't wait to watch it!! ^^ I've been waiting so long for their kiss scene!!! They're seriously planning to cause an uproar. Not tat we mind. :P

Lastly, i'm really proud of Yunho for being such a professional - getting hospitalized on 12th & shooting such tiring soccer scene the very next day. And he's all smile & radiating energy. *Thumps up* :)

Hwaiting Yunho!!!!!!

Guest Mace-Face

OMG!!! YAY!!! XD... HaeBin and BongGoon are going to kiss... THEY ARE GOING TO KISS!!!!!!!!!! in the next episode... hehe!!! :D... awesome... mann... ohh... mann... sucks how it's only one episode this week... <_<... and aww... the more i think about it... the drama is about to end... :tears:... just a few more weeks and then it's over... :(... anyways... still waiting for subtitles for episode 9 and 10... omg!!! please hurry and come out subtitles... i can't wait to watch episode 9 and 10... >_<... and thankies for everything you guys... haha!!! awesome...

Guest No MoRe

Hwaiting Yunho!!!!!!

we all know you can do it

and your act is really good Compared with the first time,

for me it is like you act from long time

Back to us and be in good health .,

Guest jerryyan

OMG! yunho fainted & was hospitalized and just the following day he returned to shooting the drama again?

this really shows his professionalism towards work. But my poor baby, he must have over exhausted himsel. I hope he's okay now. On a positive note, I finished watching ep.11 on yt and I really really enjoyed it, yunho's acting is just getting better & better and YEAH! rejoicing for kissing scene of bonghae coming up in next ep, but too bad have to wait till next wed. :(

Okay, I did this really fast, no time to tag the pictures, that's okay. Now I have an exam to run off to (since I'm at school). I'll come back to the thread later, lol.

DO NOT HOTLINK; UPLOAD TO OWN SERVER~

Episode 12 Preview [screencaps]

20kf1bp.jpg

j674g6.jpg

2nut1sh.jpg

a12rzl.jpg

nvy848.jpg

33o4htl.jpg

2lus3ev.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK; UPLOAD TO OWN SERVER~

credits; theMaendingE7 [at] youtube (for video), ayame-chan [at] soompi

Guest JAMIECHOI

Would someone be so kind as to clarify when episode 12 will be airing? I've read that it might air tomorrow, but I think, realistically, it will air next Wednesday. If anyone can clear that up for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Archived