[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sammie277_x

Earlier, it's reported that YunRa will head to Japan to promote HTTG but so far, nothing has been revealed further about it but I hope to see them together there. :)

Guest thasaranaki

Hmm according to Yunho's schedule, it seem like there will be 2 HTTG premium events in Japan, I am so excited for this!

Date: 16th June 2010 (Wednesday)

Title: Complete ‘Heading to the Ground’ DVD Box 1 & Box 2 Released!!

Date: 26th June 2010 (Saturday)

Time: 13:00 ~ 18:00

Title: ‘YunHo in HTTG Premium Event 2010’ at Tokyo International Forum Hall A

Date: 4th July 2010 (Sunday)

Time: 13:00 ~ 17:00

Title: ‘YunHo in HTTG Premium Event 2010’ at Kobe International Hall

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest yoyo_yoyo

Pics No limit Photo Gallery from Oricon Site

292msnn.jpg

2mrfd68.jpg

2nappwz.jpg

e6uoll.jpg

5dqz2h.jpg

2emg975.jpg

30moba1.jpg

orm2va.jpg

153pslx.jpg

adp6oh.jpg

20_a_20href.jpg

credit: oricon.co.jp

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thasaranaki

[Trans] 100624 Heading to the Ground OST (Japan Ver.) To Be Released 25 August

Starring Tohoshinki's Yunho in his first acting role, Korean Drama "No Limit ~Heading to the Ground~" whose DVD topped the Oricon charts, will be releasing its OST on 25 August!

Please check out the Mu-mo original premiums!

"No Limit ~Heading to the Ground~" Original Soundtrack

8/25 Release

¥3,360 (Tax Inclusive)

CD

(Tracklist omitted)

DVD (Actual and Making of Music Video)

01. Let's Go! / Mic Pink (Drama Music Video)

02. Motion / SNSD (Making of Drama Music Video)

03. Clips from the 26 June (Tokyo) & 7 July (Kobe) Events

<mu-mo shop original premiums>

1) 8-Page Mini Photobook with Yunho's hand-written message printed inside.

<mu-mo shop original lucky draw premiums>

2) 1 lucky person will receive a Life Size panel of Yunho with his signature.

Preorder Period

22 June 2010 16:00 – 1 August 2010 12:00

mu-mo shop: http://sp.mu-mo.net/shop/r/1006yunho/

T/N: The tracklist for this OST will be the same as the Korean OST.

Source: [Tohoshinki Official Site]

Translation Credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove credits

Pics From HTTG Premium Event!

5e9470d16725c9b1a1ec9c7d.jpg

287d24d26e29ec3e3bf3cf67.jpg

158b0d319535e2a7a8018e60.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest YunRa1430270238

Well, No Limit looks to be well received according to Japanese fans so I'm glad everything will turn out for the better. :D

Guest thasaranaki

"NO LIMIT" Premium Event - Yunho+Ara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BG6eH73XsM

credit to JIJIPRESS

553ffa16d1dea6f0c3fd78f7.jpg

7f0d0c4eaa86231d09f7eff0.jpg

0d1faa20d4bbcc3f4c088df0.jpg

32db8a3eaaaacffc7d1e71b5.jpg

59ee4e40ff23a52d72f05d41.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbaidu

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[Fanaccount] 100627 Yunho’s Fan Meeting for HTTG

Tokyo International Forum, June 26

The special poster at the entrance of the Tokyo International Forum.

svg93p.jpg

Goodies stand.

apb5ad.jpg

Goodies, all sold out!

k4gkjt.jpg

Yunho’s costumes in HTTG, FC Seoul.

wqrq05.jpg

Again, Yunho’s costume. We had to queue thirty minutes for the 20 seconds filming time.

293unfa.jpg

Stage before the event.

2h6g85e.jpg

Yesterday, June 26, I went to Yunho’s HTTG fan meeting at Tokyo International Forum!

I went to the evening version, starting 18:00. The Tokyo International Forum was full, up to 5000 fans.

The lights were down, and Yunho’s voice came out. He was speaking of the drama; the drama work was decided in the first of 2009, and that he was worried that he should take the leading role in his first drama, and such. His message was for about 10 minutes, he was speaking in broken Japanese, lol. Yunho, keep it up!

First the audience was cheering, but immediately they were quiet to hear Yunho’s voice. Yunho’s fans are always serious, attagal!

Yunho himself appeared on stage! He was wearing a black jacket, the collar part glittering in the lights. Underneath he was wearing a black tank top, and I could also see a white line. (Maybe he was wearing two tank tops? ) Jeans. Black sneakers with thick soles.

Since I was sitting in the 12th row, I was able to see almost the life size Yunho! Kya~~~kya~~~ He was cool looking, good figure!!! He was smiling his soft and tender smile, sooooooo lovely!

He had in his hand a soccer ball, and he made a goal! Oh, our Cha Bong Gun is on stage, great!

After exchanging greetings with the MC (a woman who seemed to be much older than Yunho, lol), urged by the MC, Yunho moon walked on stage, lightly spinning around at the last. The dancing Yunho, so cool & handsome! Please dance till the end! (lol)

Ara –chan also appeared~~so cute, tall, slender, and so young! (She said that she was just 20 years old, and called Yunho “Yuno-oppa” throughout the talks.). She had lovely Japanese pronunciation. Yunho and Ara are truly a good looking couple, I was crazy with jealously, lol.

The next 40 minutes was the talk show about the drama. For Yunho and Ara to concentrate on their roles, they were speaking in Korean, with the translator in between. Really?! Yunho, did you forget your Japanese? (lol)

The contents of the talks were based on the video “Yunho selected best 3, the parts where he wanted the fans to see his acting performance”. In between, we heard Yunho and Ara’s comments in Korean, and the translator translated their words to Japanese. I was delighted to hear the fluent Korean from Yunho’s mouth, but, ummmm……honestly, I had a sense of discomfort. We Japanese are used to hear Tohoshinki’s Japanese, however funny and broken it should be. It seemed as though I was in a regular Korean wave actor’s fan meeting. The time seemed to flow at a slow speed.

Yunho and Ara went backstage, and the backstage images for the drama’s OST (to be released on August 25) was shown. The backstage images were those taken during Yunho’s HTTG mini-promotion in May, there should be approx 5 minutes of the video).

Again, Yunho appeared on stage, in the same clothes. Starting from here, Yunho started to talk in Japanese with the MC. I was relieved. Yunho, you haven’t forgotten your Japanese, maybe you could not make out the difficult sentences, lol

Here there was a brain teaser. The audience selected the right answer, so 20 people were selected to be the winners of the special event poster, with Yunho’s original signature. Yunho selected the winners from the box, and the seat numbers were announced from the MC. Every time the winners were announced, there was cheers and sighs from the audience.

The last was approaching. Yunho gave us a message “I will do my best in the future in order to show a different Yunho . Please hold up the hope. Yunho was saying the words clearly and cheerfully, maybe he was able to overcome some difficulties, his words were strong and positive, laughing in between his lovely “Ahaha” laugh. I was relieved and also very happy to see the cheerful Yunho!

Since it was a rather quiet time ( I was sitting for all the 90 minutes, never this situation happens in their concerts), Yunho took the lead and the audience sent a shout-out to the Korean national soccer team, their game in the World cup was to scheduled to be held on the same evening.

Lastly, Yunho said the phrase that we all know, “Mata aeru karane (we will be able to meet again)”. Hearing those words, I was in tears. Yunho went backstage looking back to the audience, waving his hand.

Yunho, thank you for your lovely smile~~lovin’ you always!

Source: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[News] 100627 Yunho’s Drama DVD Release Event Attracts 10,000 Fans

httgchosun.jpg

At 1pm on 26 June, Tohoshinki Member Yunho attended an event for the drama he starred in, “Yunho in No Limit ~Heading to the Ground~ Premium Event 2010” at Tokyo International Forum Hall A.

This event commemorates the release of the “No Limit ~Heading to the Ground~” DVD BOX release, and was exclusive only to those who had purchased the DVD Box. His co-star Ara also attended the event as a special guest.

The last time Yunho had appeared in front of the fans before the group went paused all activities was at the NHK Kouhaku Utagassen, so the 5000 fans who attended the event were very passionate. “I went to America to be part of Michael Jackson’s posthumous concert “THIS IS IT ” and this was what I was working hard on,” he said to the fans, smiling and showing his “healthy” appeal.

When the host asked Yunho to show his moonwalk, he said “But you didn’t make an appointment for this.. (laughs)” and showed his moonwalk nervously, causing laughter all around the hall.

During the talk, Yunho and Ara’s behind-the-scenes clips were shown for the first time. Recalling those times, Yunho naturally used his fluent Japanese to talk about it, but Ara too used quite a bit of Japanese. When the host asked about how she managed to speak so well, she revealed, “When Yunho and I talk on the phone, we use Japanese to communicate.” To that, Yunho said, “She’s just making use of me to improve her Japanese.(Laughs) I’m kidding. (Laughs)” answering jokingly in Japanese.

Talking about the 10 best scenes from the drama, Yunho recalled the scene where he had to fall into the Han River “I drank a lot of water, it was really scary. I thought of stopping in the middle of the scene, but that would mean that I would have to do it all over again, and drink even more water, so I just persisted through the scene.” He revealed that it was so agonizing that he eventually fainted for a while.

The best scene that was chose was from the Episode 16, the scene with the “Overhead kick.” He said, “I did the scene about 20 times. But because Ara and the others were chatting nearby, I felt like I needed to look good, so it was a problem.(Laughs) Thanks to them, the scene was taken in a relaxing mood, and I think it turned out cool” showing confidence.

When asked if he actually played soccer in real life, he answered, “When I was young, I played it because I was interested. However, I was not a Forward, but a Goalkeeper. (Laughs)”

Talking about soccer, we are now in the midst of the world cup season. “Bong Goon, the character I play, is a fan of Korean National Player Park Ji-Sung, and in reality, I am a fan of his too. For Japanese players, I was a fan of Hidetoshi Nakata. But now, it’s Keisuke Honda. He was decisive in the Denmark game, and his free-kick looked brilliant.” He said, showing his extensive soccer knowledge.

Finally, facing the fans, he recalled fondly, “When I first started playing the role of Bong Goon, I was very aware. But as the shooting went on, I think Bong Goon became part of me. In the process of filming, I felt like I had grown a lot, and the directors and staff were like family, watching over me. This was the kind of atmosphere we had.”

Furthermore, “It’s been a long time since I could meet everyone, so I was very happy today. I hope that I can challenge new things in the future and show you a cool side of myself, so please take care of me! I look forward to seeing you again. ” he said, causing the fans to start standing as they cheered and clapped.

The same event will be this Sunday evening for a second time, with a total turnout estimated at 10,000 people. Moreover, on 4 July, at Kobe International House (Kokusai Hall) there will be 2 more performances, with 4000 people expected to attend. With his upcoming works such as his starring role in the Korean Musical “Goong,” we are looking forward to seeing new charm from Yunho.

Drama “No Limit ~Heading to the Ground~” features Jung Yunho in his debut starring role. It was aired in Korea last year and is playing in Japan on KNTV now. This drama is released in DVD BOX I and II, and has sold 14,142 copes and 14,014 copies respectively, taking the top 2 spots in the ORICON Drama category. Taking the 2rd and 3rd positions in the overall rankings as well, this is a testament to Yunho’s popularity.

source: [Chosun Online]

translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove credits

404573_20106282343260.jpg

credit: uknowbar

Guest thasaranaki

100629 Heading To The Ground Achieves Milestone After Bae Yong Joon

53281712200911201316233000389345339_000.jpg

Yunho, after Bae Yong Joon, has achieved the record of holding number one spot on Japan's DVD Oricon charts after 3 years with the MBC television drama he acted as the main character, "Heading To The Ground".

According to the weekly television drama DVD charts on the 28th, Yunho's first time acting as main character in the drama "Heading To The Ground" has earned both number 1 and number 2 spots with the individual DVD box sets.

The only Korean drama to ever achieve number 1 and 2 spots on the weekly Oricon television drama DVD charts was Bae Yong Joon's drama "The Story of the First King's Four Gods" in 2007. This is the first time in 3 years since a Korean DVD drama has achieved this feat.

In comparison to somewhat low viewer ratings in Korea, "Heading To The Ground" has achieved a milestone in Japan, showing the amount of care Yunho receives from fans.

On another note, Yunho will start acting as the main character, Prince Lee Shin, in the musical "Goong" starting in September.

Source: [baidutvxq]

Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest YunRa1430270238

Two fanaccounts from the No Limit fanmeet! :D

Link: http://gall.dcinside...526&page=1&bbs=

그리고 바로 아라짱 등장.

도쿄 이벤트 때와 비슷한 새하얀 원피스.

가느다란 다리. 작은 얼굴. 귀여운 목소리.

이것도 저것도 매우 귀여워서, 분해~~~~~~~~~ㅎㅎ

아라짱이 오빠라고 부를대마다, 윤호가 아라라고 부를때마다

하나하나 반응해서 질투를 느껴 눈에서 불이 치솟았습니다

제 주위만 활활 더웠을껍니다 ㅎㅎ

And finally Ara's entrance.

A one piece similar to the one from the Tokyo event.

Slim legs, small face, cute voice.

Here, there everywhere she's cute~~~~~~

Every time Ara called Yunho 'oppa', and every time Yunho replied back with 'Ara'

One by one, the jealousy started building up and fire was shooting out of their eyes

People all around me were burning up. haha

Link: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=819118896

When they were showing the kissing scene, Yunho got embarrassed and couldn't look at the video straight and told Ara to talk about it. Ara didn't (hehe she's so cute and smart) and passed it back to Yunho. Yunho said originally, the director told him to start kissing Ara from the lower lip and so on and the audience were like "what?!" A fan said she got so jealous at Yunho's and Ara's interaction starting from Ara calling Yunho "oppa" and Yunho calling her Ara that her eyes were shooting fire and probably made the people around her hot.

- Kyu

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

[TRANS]Yunho Words At HTTG Fanmeeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHe3iOIKA_c

credit:misyoonho

Yunho's words (starting around 0:06)

みんな 浮気はダメだよっ!

Minna uwakiwa dame dayotsu !

Everyone, please be faithful! (support me always)

(T/N: changed the trans in order to clarify the meaning)

Source: miyoonho @ youtube

Translation:: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

Credits:haiyu + Uploader

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

[TRANS]100721 Yunho in BS Japan HTTG Preview

(Spot trans of Yunho’s words)

0:16-0:18

To everyone watching Yes Japan, hello, this is Yunho!

1:53-2:17

(Q: What is your impression taking the leading role for the first time?)

Since I was a newcomer as actor Jung Yunho, I was full of fighting spirits from the beginning of the shooting. And, as I got into the character Bong Gun, I myself learned a lot. As Bong Gun grew up, I was able to grow up together with him. It was really an unforgettable and memorable drama for me.

2:26-2:50

(Q: What will you do if both ladies, Yeon-lee and Hae-bin said that they love you?)

What should I do…..? (Lol) Yes, there are good characters in both Yeon-lee and Hae-bin, and both of the ladies really support Bong Gun, I think both are wonderful. As Yunho……..that is a secret, yes.

2:54-3:36

(Q: Your message to the viewers, please!)

This time, I, Yunho, appears not as an artist but as actor Jung Yunho. This is my first experience as an actor, No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~ . I think the drama is really a kind and an affectionate drama. Everyone, please gather your courage by watching this drama, and make your own dreams come true. I, Yunho will do my best to show everyone a new side of myself, too. I will do my best!

3:55-4:00

No Limit ~Heading To The Ground~. Please watch the drama!

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Click here for more videos:

http://www.metacafe.com/channels/AmuJaeJoongie/

AmuChan♥ my Little Angel !!!

Domo arigatou for always support our Yunho♥ !

He deserves all good things ne?

I´m so happy for Dvd is getting a total success v !

I made something special fo this thread !

So I hope everybody enjoy here

Kissu for everyone ^.~!

Starring ユンホ

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Archived